Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
I reckon jess will sing at her own wedding. I can just picture it. Her fella sitting on one of them thrones while she sings 'your love is king' by Sade. Then her an Arg will sing 'a whole new world' while a gin soaked carol cries her eyes out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

gregory feck

This is going to be like Kim kardashian marrying kris humphries with a Poundland budget. Entertainment will be arg singing a strange rat pack version of “21 seconds”, the first dance will be hubby dancing with carol as Jess sings Valerie and then they will wheel out the tone deaf ginger compère as big mark gets the ump and sneaks off to call his side piece. The grand finale is Leah windmilling and smushing carols face into the (gifted) cake. Mazel tov!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
So what do the Wright family of Essex do to be so loaded? They seem like a very wealthy family but come across as a bit fick, what are their businesses?
They aren’t, they have an Aqua card, get married on Thursdays and wear wedding dresses that cost a tenner.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Jennytea

VIP Member
Carol was so jealous of Lauren because she knew mark did love her in his weird way . She used to act like she fancied him herself and Jess used to act like she fancied him too . Jess was weird with Mark . Who remembers the episode where her mark Gemma and arg went to a fitness retreat and mark was in a towel rubbing his dick and Jess looked like she was checking her own brother out 🙄🤮 kept staring at him 😂😂 weirdos the wrights are

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

FLINT ISLAND

Carol really is bitter evil woman.

Thunder face at her own sons Marks wedding day to the Goddess from the North.

I seen the pictures of her arriving .

Look like she was getting out of a Hearse to attend a funeral.

She was GRIM

Vacant of any joy or happiness despite her Sinpleton son marrying the Goddess from the North.

Going back even further than that to about 2011 remember another big Wright Social Gathering Shin Dig:

Mark and Lauren's Engagement Party

Mark was speaking got all emotional choked up at the bit where he said .....

"I cannot deny I luv this Gawl"

But the words were struggling to come out.

Everyone had a bit of sympathy and patience for him as they knew he was trying to say a very emotionally charged statement:

"I luv this Gawl"

But Carol was having none of it:

Face like Thunder

"What the FUCK are you doing ?????"

She screamed at her imbecile son.

No patience.

No sympathy

No understanding.

No heart warming experience.

Despite the fact Mark was confessing

"I luv this GAWL"

On Daily Mail I have stated many times:

Carol Wright is the most rude Marks N Spencer customer in Essex.

A young girl only about 18 years old confirmed it.

She worked as s Cashier in a local branch.

She said Carol stood out from the daily crowd.

Such a rude cold unfriendly Woman.

This is what the Weights think of normal people.

They got a bit of Fame and Money and they treat others like dirt.

That's why William has a long road ahead to gain try acceptance from Flabby Tits Mark Snr and his Witch Wife.

Just one more thing:

"I luv this GAWL"

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Good god that dress is horrible and so tacky to stand in front of the priest/vicar in 🤨
Call me a prude but I think it's really disrespectful to dress like that in a place of worship, Jess would know this if she ever stepped foot in a church outside of wedding and funerals. I've seen many brides who've managed to look stunning without having their bits out. Her having 3 dresses meant she could've easily had a sexier number outside of the church

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
This may be a genius idea or total madness but some weekly gossip mag needs to give Carol an advice column. The sheer joy I would get reading her unedited, illiterate, awful advice would make my week, and I'm sure she'd love telling people how to run their lives

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Joan of Narc

She's been pushed down the front page of Hello magazine due to James Middleton's wedding- Carol will not be happy!! 😮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

FLINT ISLAND

Jessica Wright the type of Woman to have herself as her Mobile Phone Screen Saver.

And just to make that clear :

Not her and her husband posing as a happy loving couple.

A photo of herself just her so she can admire her reflection everytime she swipes on her phone to read a text from Carol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

wiganuser

VIP Member
That dress looked like something Tanya Turner would wear in an ep on footy wives 😂😂😂😂😂

An actual monstrosity! She has never hit the mark on fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

cc30

Will always cherish the towie years with such fondeness ahhh….. will never forget when Billi Mucklow knocked Jessica off her ‘princess perch’ and called her a ‘bald cunt’ and I think she called carol ‘mutton’ aswell.. absolute TV gold. I think Ricky Rayment was right when he said Jess is Boring 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

FLINT ISLAND

Mark the self confessed Big EGO stands there and.boasts he has been with Miamis Too Model.

Lauren stands there and smiled as she soaks up the sheer humiliation in front of all that crowd as Mark basically tells them all he cheated on her with somebody much better than her.

Lauren's Life was one of humiliation and degradation under the Wright family.

And that's just the snippets we see on TV.

Carol Wright's who attitude towards Lauren seems to be she thinks she is a fucking idiot.

• Sad

FLINT ISLAND

Here it is…

Its been a very Long Time since I seen that clip but it stands out in the Memory as Mark got so Emotional because "I love that GAWL".

Carol looks very unimpressed.

When Lauren says she could go up and give Mark a hug - Carol was like thinking - "Your a Fucking idiot".

Mark Wright is such a transparent simpleton - even up on stage there confessing his love to that "GAWL" - he still gets it in that he reckons he has been with Miamis Top Model.

What a fucking prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Lottieinthesuburbs

Looks like Natalya’s boyfriend has bought her a £23k Cartier bangle for her birthday. £23k!!! I guess he’s only 20/21 too…where do these people find the money? Nobody seems to work!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32