Jessica Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Hollie has given scan pics out to family and Jess is using it to draw attention away from Hollie to herself.
Also does anyone else think her husband and brother Luke look like father and son.

Reactions: 5
I’ve made it to the first ad break. It’s EVERYTHING you hoped for. Slow motion footage of the Wright witches arriving at her ‘favourite wedding dress shop’. A montage introducing them, ‘apparently we’re Essex royalty’ *smirk*
not sure I can do an hour and a half of this 😩

‘I’m not religious but I’m SPIRICHAL’ translation: I want to get married in a pretty church for the pictures

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her mum had early menopause? How old was she when she had Nutella then?
it think having a long break and them another baby in or near your 40s can make the menopause start earlier.
i have a couple of friends who had teenagers then fell pregnant at 40 ..both have said they are starting to go into menopause

Reactions: 2
She left it a long time to announce if she’s halfway! She’s lucky she’s so small and could hide it in that bridesmaid dress, I couldn’t tell at all!

Reactions: 6
She left it a long time to announce if she’s halfway! She’s lucky she’s so small and could hide it in that bridesmaid dress, I couldn’t tell at all!
Shes tiny. Her sister Sophie is like a walking barbie doll

Reactions: 4
The husband seems like an alright bloke but such a beta male - not who you'd think she'd go for AT ALL. He is wearing more makeup than her in the chat bits :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The husband seems like an alright bloke but such a beta male - not who you'd think she'd go for AT ALL. He is wearing more makeup than her in the chat bits :oops:
Yeah he’s actually coming across really well.. surprisingly nice.. feel bad for him having little drunk Carole always popping up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just started it! 🤣 but omg you can totally tell they’re hoping to go onto a Wright’s reality show “my dad the guv’nor”
Going to go against the trend but I actually find her and will quite likeable from what I’ve seen so far 🤷🏻‍♀️ We’ll see! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just started it! 🤣 but omg you can totally tell they’re hoping to go onto a Wright’s reality show “my dad the guv’nor”
Going to go against the trend but I actually find her and will quite likeable from what I’ve seen so far 🤷🏻‍♀️ We’ll see! 🤣🤣🤣
It’s just so cheesy.. they proper think they’re like a mafia ..

On a side note her eyes / eyelashes make my eyes water.. what on earth has she done?

To sum up.. if you made it into a drinking game and took a shot everytime she said ‘we made it’ or ‘feeling blessed’ you’ll be absolutely fucked by the end 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hmmm beginning to think they’re all very aware they are on camera! 🤣🤣🤣 after Josh and Hollie’s pregnancy announcement it’s a bit of a competition who can have the most outpouring of emotion! 🙈🙈🙈 If anyone looked annoyed at the announcement it was Will! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hmmm beginning to think they’re all very aware they are on camera! 🤣🤣🤣 after Josh and Hollie’s pregnancy announcement it’s a bit of a competition who can have the most outpouring of emotion! 🙈🙈🙈 If anyone looked annoyed at the announcement it was Will! 🤣🤣🤣
I do think it was a bit odd that they billed it as a 'wedding gift' :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.