Jessica Simpson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

But her daughter looks nothing like her🤷‍♀️. I haven't seen Jessica in ages, something seems quite off with her. I thought it was dolly to start with.

I agree that something is off with her. Her face looks strange now, her body is strange, her mannerisms are strange. She doesn't seem like a bad person or anything but I do think there's something unhealthy going on behind the scenes.

Reactions: 4
She's on ozempic for sure. She's had lots of fillers and she always does that mouth slight ajar pose. I think she's also slightly damaged with her speech from her alcoholism. She is so naturally beautiful, she didn't need cosmetic procedures. I have a soft spot for her from the Newlyweds days but I think she's one of those women who doesn't help themselves.

Reactions: 7
She's on ozempic for sure. She's had lots of fillers and she always does that mouth slight ajar pose. I think she's also slightly damaged with her speech from her alcoholism. She is so naturally beautiful, she didn't need cosmetic procedures. I have a soft spot for her from the Newlyweds days but I think she's one of those women who doesn't help themselves.
I also have a soft spot for her from Newlyweds, she was so innocent, I felt for her.
She has almost like a childlike spirit.

Reactions: 5