Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
But her daughter looks nothing like her🤷‍♀️. I haven't seen Jessica in ages, something seems quite off with her. I thought it was dolly to start with.

Yel

Chatty Member
Jesus this is heartbreaking, might buy the book actually seems interesting! Not usually into celeb biogs
Wait until you get to the beetlejuice and cousin stuff 😔 I'm on the audiobook finally taking an audible free trial.

I'm now on the music industry stuff which is what I'm most interested in. Although the book is coming off as good pr for the Jessica Simpson brand, not that I blame them - it makes sense.

Yel

Chatty Member
I loved that song, thought it was pretty good and felt sorry for him at the time.....until I remembered how stroppy and controlling he was on most episodes of newlyweds and now reading the book its very........woah!
I think parts of the song are great, a few tweaks and it could have been a worldwide smash.

I'm actually more keen on nick after the book. As much as I'd like to think I'm a Jessica I'm way more a nick and would probably be rolling my eyes and stroppy on a reality TV show, although I know not to sign up for one!

netflixbritney

Here is the latest DM article. The photoshopper must have had weetabix that morning!
I think it's the lack of space between her eyes and her eyebrows (ie a heavy brow) that make her look so masculine.
It's truly bonkers that she and Kim Kardashian are in the ultra-mega-wealthy category. Worth far, far more than Britney.

Jessica Simpson, 42, has a golden glow as she models her new handbag collection | Daily Mail Online
---
Does she not have a prenuptial that has to maintain a certain weight? Or am I mixing her up!
That does sound familiar!

oddsock17

Oooh, what was the botched plastic surgery? I've not kept up completely with Jessica over the years - I knew about the drinking but not surgery.

Agree with the dead behind the eyes assessment - some of the pics I saw after the posts made in the Britney thread were scary! :oops:
She had 2 tummy tucks after the first 2 kids and I don't think they went as planned. I would have thought wait until you've had all your kids then do it. Surprised she didn't hire a surrogate for the third if her pregnancy body bothered her that much. This photo shows what looks like either bad photoshopping or stretched loose skin.

Not sure what I make of her husband. She's never had the best taste in men, like Britney, but I think he was punching. Maybe he's controlling. They seemed to have a happy settled life a few years ago but then she started looking drugged obviously coinciding with her drinking. Maybe he's got her heavily medicated now. I think her parents were also pushy with her career and that won't have helped her.

Attachments