Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Sadly that's often the case. Her parents seem to have pretty much ignored it when she told then (from where I'm up to in the book) - her mum just told her dad "I knew it!" And neither looked to the backseat at Jessica. They never visited that family again and that was that.
Jesus this is heartbreaking, might buy the book actually seems interesting! Not usually into celeb biogs

Reactions: 1

olivia321

VIP Member
Has Jessica’s Dad come out the closet now?

I use to love newlyweds and saw old clips on TikTok and watching it again was uncomfortable seeing how jealous Nick really was.

I loved Jessica as a Brunette when she was dating John Mayor.

emm

VIP Member
I believe her clothing line etc is what makes the most money, according to wiki it’s worth over a billion dollars! Although it also says her parent company filed for divorce so I don’t quite know
I listened to an episode of Even the Rich about her which is interesting, I had no idea she had a clothes line let alone that ig was so successful

Yel

Chatty Member
That song she released after getting married was so tasteless..

I feel a bit sorry for her sister, their dad seemed quite dismissive over her and she herself said she felt like Jessica's boy sister in that pizza hut advert.

She had this really awkward interview that'll try to find where she's always looking to her husband and does an awful fake laugh after every sentence. I'll try to find it. But her nose job and other tweaks look great.

Think I'm finally signing up for an audible trial to listen to Jessica's book for free 😂

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think towards the end, the relationship turned so toxic it came across that way.

Nick was embarrassed at getting such a low budget for his video and she rubbed in her huge budgets.

Nick wouldn't have been getting sex and you could see he was getting annoyed with her for example in a restaurant she wanted a bit of his meal and he was getting fed up with her choosing a peice lol.

I think all in all he was very supportive at the beginning.. but at the end he knew the relationship was going to the dogs so gave up pussy footing around.

emm

VIP Member
replying to this really late to say it was johnny knoxville. they had a very intense (by her own admission) “emotional affair”:

they apparently wrote each other love letters every day but never acted on it (which, hmmm 🤨)
There is a really good series about her on the Podcast Even The Rich

pixxyy

VIP Member
I'm really keen to hear what went on between her and Johnny Knoxville. Apparently she calls it an 'emotional affair' in the book but Popbitch reported he'd introduce her to anal so that's quite the euphemism!!!
There used to be blinds about a popstar who didnt include anal when she was saving her virginity for marriage.
Jessica was always the main guess.

lexiloo

VIP Member
I think parts of the song are great, a few tweaks and it could have been a worldwide smash.

I'm actually more keen on nick after the book. As much as I'd like to think I'm a Jessica I'm way more a nick and would probably be rolling my eyes and stroppy on a reality TV show, although I know not to sign up for one!
I do think he was the more real of the two, he seemed very grounded and not at all showbiz, I think they were a bad match, she was too ditzy for him and he was too steady for her, I also have to confess I had a huge crush on him in the newlyweds days, I thought he was a beautiful man ;)

lalalanded

VIP Member
I have the audiobook but haven't started it as yet - out of curiosity does she mention anything about her dad being gay?? I doubt she does as I'm sure it would have been headline news given that he was a super religious pastor.

Don't Drink the Kool Aid

She was known for her body so I imagine her weight gain and then the botched cosmetic surgery afterwards contributed to her alcoholism. I always thought she was uniquely beautiful however nowadays she has the dead behind the eyes look similar to Britney. I suspect she's heavily medicated
Oooh, what was the botched plastic surgery? I've not kept up completely with Jessica over the years - I knew about the drinking but not surgery.

Agree with the dead behind the eyes assessment - some of the pics I saw after the posts made in the Britney thread were scary! :oops:

JellyDonut

VIP Member
I don't really know that much about Jessica but I was aware she had addiction issues. Just went to have a nosey at her instagram and she looks unwell, very gaunt in the face, so much so that her teeth look too big for her mouth. Anyway, I found this photo that she shared at the height of her alcoholism and couldn't believe it, she looks totally unrecognisable.

View attachment 2132858
Sorry but that can’t be her?

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
This has triggered a memory ....

Was her dog called Daisy she had when with Nick and did it get took away with a wild animal or stolen?
Screenshot_20230702-215149.png

JellyDonut

VIP Member
I don’t even drink (maybe half a glass of champagne on a special occasion but I just don’t like alcohol). I’m glad I don’t looking at how far people take it