Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she back in her house? I thought she said she sublet it? (Or did I imagine that?)
Nope, you didn't imagine that. She said she was subletting it. Just another lie.... Or she's illegally booted tenants out of their accomodation.... Or she lied about the subletting situation entirely.

I can't wait to hear what excuse she has for returning home.

Reactions: 4
She's back? Is Sex in the city era/Jess In Paris not happening now?

Reactions: 1
Do you think she went back for a man, who hasn’t turned out what wanted? Stories are very cryptic and she obviously didn’t rent out the cottage unless her mum was renting it.

Reactions: 7
Do you think she went back for a man, who hasn’t turned out what wanted? Stories are very cryptic and she obviously didn’t rent out the cottage unless her mum was renting it.
Almost certainly.

is she going to address why she's already back in the UK after making such a big deal about ~moving to Paris indefinitely~?

I can't wait to see what made up reason she has!

Reactions: 5
And now back in Paris? She loves creating the drama and whispers rather than stating what she’s doing. And she wonders why people end up on tattle to talk about it 🙃

Reactions: 4
Didn't she post a few stories a couple days/weeks ago of Parisian buildings saying sth like "walking by my old appartment"... "walking by where I used to live..." 😅🤣 Like, she couldn't possibly mean the flat she rented in Paris in February 😂

If that's so, I can claim I used to live in different areas of London and Rome the last few years 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she brought her dog with her this time.....? Or does she have another excuse as to why it would be SO HARD to do and it's best Hope stays at home?

It really shows how little she has going on in her life and work that she has to be creating drama out of nothing to create engagement

Reactions: 2
Shes just so boring. Like the paint colour she picked. And the clothes. And the lifestyle.

I reckon she’s definitely had her boobs done too given the amount of down the cleavage walking videos we’ve had lately