Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes a complete woman. Clearly on the look put for sugar daddy number 2. Disgusting of Jason too and he has daughters.

I think near the beginning of this thread someone said jessica was not a nice person at school and had an abortion etc. And the shoplifting rumours.

Shes the biggest phoney going. I don't believe her dad said those things to her either anymore.

Reactions: 1
Shes a complete woman. Clearly on the look put for sugar daddy number 2. Disgusting of Jason too and he has daughters.

I think near the beginning of this thread someone said jessica was not a nice person at school and had an abortion etc. And the shoplifting rumours.

Shes the biggest phoney going. I don't believe her dad said those things to her either anymore.
What is her Dad supposed to have said to her?

I’m reading her book, so far I’ve found out that her sister lived with her grandparents not her mum, she made Jason reverse his vasectomy and then decided she didn’t actually want children once she knew she’d have to pay for IVF and she used to cry thinking about the impact of using a plastic straw.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ah the sister is clearly disabled and the mum seems a bit like jess - unstable at best so I don't blame the sister for living in a more secure environment.

Jessica is very entitled with the hugest chip on her shoulder.

Book update - the cancer diagnosis is still confusing. She had a smear, was called back and told that they had found abnormal / cancerous cells but no further treatment needed as they were gone. It’s very critical of her mum - I’d be upset reading it if I was her. Her substacks are just chapters of her book so nothing new 🙄

Book update - the cancer diagnosis is still confusing. She had a smear, was called back and told that they had found abnormal / cancerous cells but no further treatment needed as they were gone. It’s very critical of her mum - I’d be upset reading it if I was her. Her substacks are just chapters of her book so nothing new 🙄
So very low grade pre cancerous cells that the body can get rid of. So it wasn't cancer or even a scare! So dramatic.

She’s moving - again. This woman is so f’in unstable it’s unreal. Always chasing the next big hit.

A Loewe bag - will she tell us it’s pre-loved?? Because if she does, I won’t believe it!

Reactions: 3
A Loewe bag - will she tell us it’s pre-loved?? Because if she does, I won’t believe it!
I laughed at that outfit. What happened to all her capsule bullsh!t. She can’t stop herself spending since she got to Paris it’s all new, new, new. Lots of slutty dressing in a desperate bid to attract new admirers too. What happened to the Amish aprons and being “Enough”.

She’s such a little fraud.

Reactions: 3
I laughed at that outfit. What happened to all her capsule bullsh!t. She can’t stop herself spending since she got to Paris it’s all new, new, new. Lots of slutty dressing in a desperate bid to attract new admirers too. What happened to the Amish aprons and being “Enough”.

She’s such a little fraud.
Also what the hell happened to being Vegan?! All preachy, preachy and now a complete turnaround- what a fake - she will be munching a steak next 😂😂

Also what the hell happened to being Vegan?! All preachy, preachy and now a complete turnaround- what a fake - she will be munching a steak next 😂😂
this is why I don't buy any of the bullshit these influencers say about how "hard" it is to be vegan so they're going to "try their best" but not "beat themselves us" about "having" to buy non-vegan items.... it's all absolute tit.

she doesn't care at all. if she did, she'd avoid buying all the things that are really easy to avoid like new leather shoes and new wool jumpers. but she's bought countless new items that are made from animals for absolutely no reason other than she wanted to and they looked cuted.

she makes no effort to really try with susainability either. it was never important to her because she never changed any of her habits, it was just a money grab. she's now pivoted away into "luxury Parisian chic." and next year it'll be something else.

I'd argue she's not even really minimalist and she certainly doesn't have a capsule wardrobe. she has a small wardrobe that she declutters and shops for every season.