Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's wild to me to see Jess do a full 360 these last couple of years! she's gone from bleached blond barbie with new build house and designer bags to the woo woo life of simple living and sack like dresses back to dressing 90s business-casual. she's even gone from suburbian to country living to living in Paris indefinitely. a big city with lots of people - the total opposite of her entire existence online. it's hilarious and quite sad.

after all these years of navel gazing, spouting self love and minimalism and living simple.... where has that got jess? I find it difficult to understand why anyone finds her aspirational. even if you've only found her content recently, surely you must realise she flips flops all over the place with her decision making and does entire u-turns of things she claims are a huge part of her life (the countryside! simple living! minimalism!)

from the last vlog it seems like she really might have had a boob job too along with those nose job (which is still crooked af!)

it speaks volumes that the only work jess is getting is from the same brands (lily silk) and few others, and non-vegan ones at that. so not even brands that truly align with what her channel is supposedly about!

Reactions: 7
Hey Jess, since you asked, here is an influencer who actually cares about their pet. See the difference?

People either consider their pet as a family member or they don’t, it’s not something you can pick up when it suits you.

And using a question about travel with your pet as an engagement opportunity on your socials after treating them like an accessory is so trashy.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And using a question about travel with your pet as an engagement opportunity on your socials after treating them like an accessory is so trashy.

I noticed this too! Jess obviously hasn't taken her dog with her. Hasn't even bothered to look into options either. Just upped and left her poor dog again.

Simply didn't bother. Didn't care. Just left her behind like a spare bag she doesn't need.

Hope was just part of her ~simple living country lifestyle~ and now she's going all Sex and the City, Hope doesn't fit in so she gets ignored.

It's literally so easy to take a dog with you in Europe and Paris especially is incredibly dog friendly! There's literally no other reason to leave her behind other than she simply didn't want to take her with her!

Reactions: 2
God she makes everything so boring. Boring basic witch.

Speaking of pets, animals etc what happened to the horses and the whole pony jilly copper sideline she had?

Reactions: 1
Hi jess! I'm not as insecure as you I can just see through your crap. Also keep telling these lies to yourself over and over again 🙄 😒

Reactions: 2
I think I missed a few of her last updates... her videos became so boring, I couldn't watch the last few ones till the end. So she moved back to Paris for longer ? Without her dog. For a man? For a lifestyle as realistic as "Emily In Paris"?

She decided to go back to Paris indefinitely... But I have no clue why and I don't think she does either. She hasn't taken her dog. But why would she? Hope doesn't fit into this new version of herself.

She decided to go back to Paris indefinitely... But I have no clue why and I don't think she does either. She hasn't taken her dog. But why would she? Hope doesn't fit into this new version of herself.
She must be having some kind of midlife crisis and she has to be using her divorce settlement to fund this. I'd be worried about her if she was my family or friend.

Reactions: 3
God she makes everything so boring. Boring basic witch.

Speaking of pets, animals etc what happened to the horses and the whole pony jilly copper sideline she had?
Her mum looks after both the horses - the piebald cob is actually her mum's even though she rides him too.

If I was her mum I'd be a bit pissed off at having to do the jobs of both horses for the foreseeable while she's travelling....

Her mum always gets the tit from jess, probs as punishment for not being the mum she wanted growing up (her words) 🙄

@dressagediva any more on the shoplifting rumours?

For someone who claims to be ‘enough’ she spends a lot of time justifying her decisions. Every letter in recent months seems like a response to the people who are asking about her most recent lifestyle change. It’s obvious that she is lost, to keep overhauling your values, beliefs, wants etc. must be emotionally and financially draining.

Reactions: 4
jess justifying why she didn't bring hope because "it was for her own good" and saying she "really misses her" and isn't going to give her up yet...... didn't bother to bring hope with her and has no plans to go home? Jess says hope is a chilled dog and easy going so..... why not bring hope with her then? if jess is planning to stay in Paris for a while there really isn't any reason to leave hope behind especially when France is such a dog friendly place.

Jess is selfish and self-absorbed. all she cares about is herself and what she wants. she then spins her decisions to ditch her dog or buy leather/silk/wool or not buy from sustainable brands or not bother with eco-friendly options to make herself look good when really it's because she couldn't be bothered or just didn't want the hassle. she's a narcissist and that's becoming increasingly more obvious as time goes on.

jess is forever chasing an aesthetic. she wants her life to look like pinterest. but she's miserable and self-obsessed so her life will never reflect that. she'll never be happy because instead of actually working on herself (like she claims she's been doing!) and focusing on developing her own style and carving out a life that works for her, she chases a dream.

she comes so close to realising that when she points out how basic the kitchen is in her airbnb. the point is living life, not trying to make everything perfect for social media - which is what jess spends her entire life doing!
---
(sorry to double post!)

jess lets it slip she isn't making much money. she says rentals in Paris require "lots of paperwork" (proof of income basically!) which she says is difficult when she's self-employed....... if she was doing well for herself that wouldn't be that difficult. obviously she's living off savings then rather than successfully earning an income through "writing"

Reactions: 3