Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow her very closely, but it seems like she doesn't really have a plan or know what she's doing from one week to the next, so maybe it's actually better for Hope at this point that she has a home base and a bit of stability. That said, she does come across as a bit selfish and irresponsible in how she's just left Hope with her sister while she goes and lives in Paris for no reason at all.

It seems like she's staying in pretty tiny apartments in Paris from what I've seen, so possibly not the best space for a dog that's used to country walks etc.

I don't follow her very closely, but it seems like she doesn't really have a plan or know what she's doing from one week to the next, so maybe it's actually better for Hope at this point that she has a home base and a bit of stability. That said, she does come across as a bit selfish and irresponsible in how she's just left Hope with her sister while she goes and lives in Paris for no reason at all.

It seems like she's staying in pretty tiny apartments in Paris from what I've seen, so possibly not the best space for a dog that's used to country walks etc.
she could have just.... not travelled though? there's literally no reason for her to go to paris other than because she wants to. she chose to get a dog so she has a responsibility to look after her. not just discard her because a dog doesn't suit her new lifestyle!

travelling isn't a big deal for dogs who are well adjusted, which jess said hope was. so what's the big deal? if she's staying in Paris for the foreseeable future, she should have taken hope with her. it's not like she's travelling around and she plasn to stay there a while. so it's not like she's moving about, whcih would be disruptive for hope. it's actually a pretty ideal situation for travelling with a dog!

jess hasn't brought her because hope doesn't fit into her lifestyle anymore.

Reactions: 3
she could have just.... not travelled though? there's literally no reason for her to go to paris other than because she wants to. she chose to get a dog so she has a responsibility to look after her. not just discard her because a dog doesn't suit her new lifestyle!
Oh yeah, I totally agree. She is a selfish and irresponsible dog owner for moving to Paris and leaving Hope behind. The dog is her responsibility 100%. I just get the impression that she doesn't really know what she's doing with her life and could be back home again in a few weeks. Like I said, I don't follow her closely though.
---
She just replied to a comment saying (Hope) 'is getting her vaccine on Friday,' so does that mean she is joining her now?

Last edited:
I think shes a tit pet owner. They are loving creatures, not toys that do or do not fit into whichever barbie lifestyle jess is playing this month (french barbie)

Clearly takes after her dad in personality. Selfish to the core. Get a bleeping job and live in the real world - you're 34 ffs not 19.

Reactions: 4
Sticking to the formula then. Write a simple letter saying the same things again, then a vlog justifying her decisions. Oh, and the promise of another capsule wardrobe / packing recap. She’s exhausted simple countryside content so now it’s simple in the city 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
this girl has zero original thoughts or ideas. she talks about the same things over and over and over. she thinks changing her surroundings will suddenly change her life but it won't.

What's happened to her house? She spent a fortune doing up that rental!
Plus like others say she really isn't original, she thinks she's Carrie Bradshaw now mixed with Daisy Jones and the Six vibes. The cardigan opened with no bra is definitely that look.

she's now shilling a "storytelling masterclass" because apparently she's an expert :rolleyes:
I guess she's gotta get that money somehow since she's not making any money from her "fashion" content!

can't wait to see her next capsule wardrobe video....... 😴

What's happened to her house? She spent a fortune doing up that rental!
Plus like others say she really isn't original, she thinks she's Carrie Bradshaw now mixed with Daisy Jones and the Six vibes. The cardigan opened with no bra is definitely that look.
I think she said she's sublet the house - even though she seems to have no idea how long she'll be in Paris.

That makes zero sense. It has to be some kind of mid life crisis.
everything she does screams mid life crisis. she's acting like a teenager. giddily talking about her dating life..... which sounds so cringy as a 30+ year old woman. she becomes obsessed with anyone who gives her any attention

Reactions: 6
I don't think jess sub let the house - i think its hers anyway and shes rented it and using that to pay for the room in paris.

What does she think shes achieving? So she can seem like a boho spirit living in Paris for a while? She'll reach 50 with a michael Jackson nose and nothing else

So after saying that Hope staying at home was the kindest and best thing for her, she’s now bringing her to Paris. Completely going back on what she said, if she truly believed Hope would be happier with her sister then she should leave her there. But I don’t think she truly believes anything she says, it’s just whatever fits her narrative best at the time. Another massive eye roll.

Probably has had backlash over it. Jess probably needs hope to accidently run into old rich husband number 2

anything she says, it’s just whatever fits her narrative best at the time
Exactly this. She does it with everything. Says one thing, then does another and tries to it cover up with flimsy reasons.

If she cared about that dog she would have planned to bring her as soon as she'd decided she was going back to Paris. But she didn't. Then she made up a lie about how she was doing the best for the dog... Now she's bringing her to Paris.

Reactions: 2
Is she back for good or just to collect Hope? I think she’s deliberately vague 🙄

How is she back in her house? I thought she said she sublet it? (Or did I imagine that?)