Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off the scale mentally unwell.

Bet she's in loads of debt.
reading between the lines... I think she is too. she says some conflicitng stuff in her newsletter. and apparently was in £30k of debt! (interesting how she's suddenly admitting to this now....)

"The answer lies in my relationship with debt. We are not friends and I steer clear of it wherever possible"

"I’m more fluid now depending on my circumstances but there was a time when I was so anti-debt I didn’t buy anything"

"t’s a well known secret that a creative life requires as little outside pressure"

"I decided to invest the money from my buyout agreement with a view that the interest would contribute towards any rent and living expenses." (this is very interesting......)

Reactions: 2
reading between the lines... I think she is too. she says some conflicitng stuff in her newsletter. and apparently was in £30k of debt! (interesting how she's suddenly admitting to this now....)

"The answer lies in my relationship with debt. We are not friends and I steer clear of it wherever possible"

"I’m more fluid now depending on my circumstances but there was a time when I was so anti-debt I didn’t buy anything"

"t’s a well known secret that a creative life requires as little outside pressure"

"I decided to invest the money from my buyout agreement with a view that the interest would contribute towards any rent and living expenses." (this is very interesting......)
"there was a time when I was so anti-debt I didn’t buy anything"

Framing this as a bad thing is a strange choice. Is she saying "I used to manage my finances but now I'm too deep in consumerism to stop spending money I don't have"?

Found this if anyone is interested -

I'm not sure a few thousand views per video can be referred to as "staggering numbers"

she had her own pony at 7. please explain to me how jess considers herself growing up poor if her mum could afford to own a horse and buy jess a horse at the age of 7?

jess says "“The first rule is to write what’s true and I think people respect that, they find it relatable." nothing that jess writes or says is truthful. it's spun into whatever story she was to tell next.

Reactions: 4
I'm not sure a few thousand views per video can be referred to as

she had her own pony at 7. please explain to me how jess considers herself growing up poor if her mum could afford to own a horse and buy jess a horse at the age of 7?
It’s a crazy belief to hold. Poor is not being able to pay bills, having to accumulate debt to buy food and going without. If you own a horse, you’re not struggling. At this point I think she’s so lost in her own thoughts she probably believes her own narrative. I wonder how often she’s in touch with friends from home?

Reactions: 3
Writing a post about how it’s ok to take selfies then coming up with a spurious excuse for a thirst shot?? How can someone be so lacking in self awareness.

“I took the last one as a test shot before I brought in the washing I was drying on my balcony.”

ok Jess 🤣🤣🤣 Next time just own it, as you suggest in your own post 🫠

The sad fact is she would be a thousand times better off and happier if she took all the time and effort she spends taking photographs of herself and did something useful.
Ironically, all these shots of herself are so try-hard and very much un-French and un-Parisian. That's not their style AT ALL 😅

She’s had her lips “blushed”?! What the f? And a nose job. What a vain self obsessed girl. She lives such a bizarre life.

She’s had her lips “blushed”?! What the f? And a nose job. What a vain self obsessed girl. She lives such a bizarre life.
The irony 😭 I feel like she needs a long break from the Internet and maybe some manual labor to stop obsessing over her appearance.

I don’t get her - she says she’s removed herself from dating apps but yet walks her dog about barely covered exposing as much flesh as possible to presumably attract some man. It’s so pathetic.

Does anyone remember the early days when she said said she didn’t like shorts as she preferred a more covered up look? I think it was in one of her capsule wardrobe blog posts? Nothing wrong with change as lots of bloggers / influencers evolve but this is on a whole other level.

Latest vlog - has someone mentioned previously about her having a boob job? It definitely looks like it 🙄

Reactions: 1
This is where she gets her mannerisms from!! 😂 especially the constant hair touching 🙄