Jessica O'Mahony #2 Just think of the jam every time she says bonne maman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe for one minute she's paying, I'll be doing a full ASAI report today - anyone want screenshots just look at her highlights, not one sign of an ad in there of that clinic.
She is starting to look very 'done' and she's so young. Her mouth area is starting to look like Homer Simpsons, doubt that's the vibe she's going for but it's what she's looking like!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her mouth also reminds me of the jokers. Really weird. She's a pure lady of leisure, doesn't know what to do with herself between designer shopping and beauty appointments.

Reactions: 7
Saw her in person recently she's absolutely tiny and yes the lashes are waay too much

Reactions: 4
I think it’s her bite- like her teeth are out of line and maybe also an overbite.

Reactions: 3
Always noticed this! 😂 what’s it about?! Does she have a brace or what is the noise? Can’t put my finger on it!
Possibly a permanent retainer fitted to back of her teeth. Know someone who has them top & bottom and they speak in a similar way

The lashes are awful. She’s like one of those common looking teenagers going around the town. Someone tell her to give it a rest with all the facial enhancements and lashes and hair extensions. She screams insecure to me

Reactions: 12
The lashes are awful. She’s like one of those common looking teenagers going around the town. Someone tell her to give it a rest with all the facial enhancements and lashes and hair extensions. She screams insecure to me
This look that’s popular now with a certain type of young one
The scuab sweeping brushes hanging off the eyes
The lips puffed out
Manky tan
Short cropped fleece
Legging’s unforgiving bet on
Vape
It’s everywhere you’d be sick looking at it

Anyway back to Jess
Just the eyelashes are about the get up and spin a web on some of them

Reactions: 8
Does she do sun beds? I know she’s half(?) Belgian but she’s looks like she’s constantly back from a week in the sun. I looked up the prices of the treatments she was showing. A set of 4 was 1k give or take. So so expensive it’s scary

Still befuddled how she gives the older two kids some privacy on Instagram but has her youngest plastered all over it 24/7!

Reactions: 5
Still befuddled how she gives the older two kids some privacy on Instagram but has her youngest plastered all over it 24/7!
Maybe because they're in school now? He's very cute in fairness. She'll be very stuck for content when he starts junior infants!

Reactions: 1
Ralph can't tear himself away from the mirror? Wonder where he gets that from!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who is asking this eejit where her clothes are from? They’re awful. We don’t want to know. Stop taking pics of yourself

Who is asking this eejit where her clothes are from? They’re awful. We don’t want to know. Stop taking pics of yourself
Awful and how can any person working / paying bills/ mortgage even afford what she shares. Who exactly does she think she's influencing. Everything is for show. Constant facials, tanning at the house, botox, lavish designer clothes. She hasn't a clue.

Reactions: 8
Awful and how can any person working / paying bills/ mortgage even afford what she shares. Who exactly does she think she's influencing. Everything is for show. Constant facials, tanning at the house, botox, lavish designer clothes. She hasn't a clue.
Tbf ive done the house tanning before a wedding 4 of us came together and did it while having a few drinks was a great night 😂