Jessica O'Mahony #2 Just think of the jam every time she says bonne maman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she buys quite nice and interesting clothes! But putting outfits together isn't really her strong point!

Reactions: 4
Wow Jess is really ramping it up ahead of POM’s retirement next year.

Veee Tal Itty vitimins
Mantra sunglasses 🥴🥴
And now the races…. Three ads in one day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Well he proved on the late late toy show that he doesn’t have the personality or any other requirement for tv so punditry is out for him 🤣 she will probably go back to daddy’s law firm

Reactions: 13
Well he proved on the late late toy show that he doesn’t have the personality or any other requirement for tv so punditry is out for him 🤣 she will probably go back to daddy’s law firm
He’s like a thick permanently annoyed boiled ham. He’s not going to be donning the Louis Copeland suits and sitting round at half time in RTE discussing the game of 2 halves or on air with Zdoireann at breakfast.
She may up the ads when the sun is shining

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s like a thick permanently annoyed boiled ham. He’s not going to be donning the Louis Copeland suits and sitting round at half time in RTE discussing the game of 2 halves or on air with Zdoireann at breakfast.
She may up the ads when the sun is shining
I like Pete! He'll have plenty of options when he finishes rugby but I don't think TV is his thing anyway. There's no fear of them for money but I think she'll miss the attention that comes with being a wag.

Reactions: 13
I like Pete! He'll have plenty of options when he finishes rugby but I don't think TV is his thing anyway. There's no fear of them for money but I think she'll miss the attention that comes with being a wag.
Nope TV is definitely not his thing 😅
She will be really miss the glory by proxy

Reactions: 6
To defo not for him. He has a grumpy, one dimensional personality. If he wasn’t a rugby player there was no way she would have married him. When he retires she will literally die. No babies, no rugby, no new house to do up.

Reactions: 11
I think he became a cranky middle aged man long before his time and she feels 'old ' in comparison to her younger WAG counterparts. I have never gotten warm and fuzzy vibes off them as a couple but I think he very much prefers a quiet private life whereas she wants to rival an episode of Footballers Wives

Reactions: 15
To defo not for him. He has a grumpy, one dimensional personality. If he wasn’t a rugby player there was no way she would have married him. When he retires she will literally die. No babies, no rugby, no new house to do up.
Why would she? She has a fab life, three healthy kids, gorgeous house, well off parents to facilitate trips abroad to nice houses. She has it good.

Reactions: 1
Why would she? She has a fab life, three healthy kids, gorgeous house, well off parents to facilitate trips abroad to nice houses. She has it good.
Exactly. I think she'll miss the wag lifestyle - to be fair it sounds great - travelling with the girls, nice hotels, freebies etc but she'll be absolutely fine. She's smart enough to know it won't last forever. There's a real sense of making hay while the sun shines with her and Pete at the moment. They're both doing lots of ads. She'll hold onto a lot of her following for a good while too. Most of them aren't following her for rugby content.

Reactions: 7
Exactly. I think she'll miss the wag lifestyle - to be fair it sounds great - travelling with the girls, nice hotels, freebies etc but she'll be absolutely fine. She's smart enough to know it won't last forever. There's a real sense of making hay while the sun shines with her and Pete at the moment. They're both doing lots of ads. She'll hold onto a lot of her following for a good while too. Most of them aren't following her for rugby content.
Im here for the lifestyle stuff, couldnt care less about rugby.

Reactions: 1
Do they really need new garden furniture every year???
I thought they get their garden furniture in places like the pavilion anyway. Are they really even using the woodies stuff? They're going too hard on the ads now. There's no need for both of them to have the same ad up.

Reactions: 12