Jessica O'Mahony #2 Just think of the jam every time she says bonne maman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Veetalitty" collagen drink :ROFLMAO: - how can she not read the word vitality?!!
Literally came on here to say this… I’m alternating between laughing and hard cringing 😬 wow 🤣
---
And now I have the gawks because she’s mixing the supplement and drinking it in the bathroom… yuk, why like???

Reactions: 6
Literally came on here to say this… I’m alternating between laughing and hard cringing 😬 wow 🤣
---
And now I have the gawks because she’s mixing the supplement and drinking it in the bathroom… yuk, why like???
Oh god that's embarrassing. Would someone not tell her so she can take it down?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Spends so many holidays in Vila VITA parc Algarve I’m guessing the “veeta” is engrained into her psyche 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Flogging the vitamins for skin and the big frozen face on her. Surely that's fraud and she's a solicitor 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really could’ve done a bit more research on what she was flogging- repeating the words “antioxidants” and “fine lines” isn’t enough to convince me thanks Jess. Not even able to pronounce the name properly too just makes me think she’s actually not as intelligent as I had thought she was. And I agree with the previous post- not a hope she drank it. As soon as she mentioned turmeric even I was slightly repulsed. Those collagen drinks are usually ok tasting- well, the revive one is anyway. I don’t really know why they would throw turmeric into the formulation…

Please let Veeta Litty be in the next thread title - I nearly choked when I heard her 😆
I laughed again when she put a close-up picture of her face claiming the lumpy shite in the glass had anything to do with texture of her skin, pull the other one Jess, it has bells on it. She's full of profihlo and botox and is claiming she's all plump from cheap powder that is proven to do the square root of duck all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg😅😅😅

Veetataitaliy sorry what now ?

She was also using the water from her bathroom tap to supposedly drink the sludge?! Vomit who drinks that water it’s from a storage tank supply

The lumps in the sludge and her batin it with a soup spoon “ free whisk with purchase” written all over the screen 😅😅

I take one scoop per day. Proceeds to dump in 2 spoons

Really good for plumping the skin with ya know science bits and eh antioxidants

Must be very hard up for a few Bob pumpin out that rudiculous ad🤓

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She can see what riches all that flogging of crap has brought Lisa Jordan 😂 on the band wagon majorly !

Reactions: 7
They are all made frome "ace tate" 😂 Between that and "vita-lity" she comes across a bit dim.

• Haha
They are all made frome "ace tate" 😂 Between that and "vita-lity" she comes across a bit dim.
Was coming on to say the same thing 😂
God it’s hard to watch her doing these ads. She’s so wooden, it really doesn’t come naturally … and that clacking noise with her tongue/teeth, it’s so irritating.

• Haha
I had watched the stories in work on silent so missed the mispronunciation 😳 Jesus Christ and her grammar is so bad in general. My partner overheard the video and commented about her sucking noise- he doesn’t know who she is and heard it once but was like I couldn’t listen to her day in day out 🫣 her nose seems always runny too- maybe seasonal allergies 🤷‍♀️

What's with the pink heels and diamante socks paired with the baby blue dress? 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t really have great fashion sense imo… I think she struggles to find appropriate clothing- it can either be too young or too old for her or bizarre tailoring that reeks of trying too hard to be different. And for the amount of money the clothes cost I would expect better looks as she calls them 🙄

The style of the dress is quite conservative/classic so it looks ridiculous with the 'wacky' foot situation. She isn't very stylish, just buys expensive stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The style of the dress is quite conservative/classic so it looks ridiculous with the 'wacky' foot situation. She isn't very stylish, just buys expensive stuff.
Some of her casual clothes are nice but her dressy stuff never hits the mark for me.

Reactions: 2