Jessica O'Mahony #2 Just think of the jam every time she says bonne maman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Peter and herself were not invited to the wedding (is that not a little odd as he is Captain?) but they invited everyone else to a part in theirs the night after............is this not taking away from the wedding a bit? Like look at us- our party was great craic and everyone has forgotten your wedding?! Maybe im overthinking it but if it was my wedding id be a bit miffed by this to be honest.

Reactions: 15
So Peter and herself were not invited to the wedding (is that not a little odd as he is Captain?) but they invited everyone else to a part in theirs the night after............is this not taking away from the wedding a bit? Like look at us- our party was great craic and everyone has forgotten your wedding?! Maybe im overthinking it but if it was my wedding id be a bit miffed by this to be honest.
I think it was 2 nights later. Don't see why the bride and groom would be annoyed by it. He promised the team a house party and they'll be going back to training with their provinces this week so it probably had to be this weekend just gone. Some of them could even be involved in matches next weekend. Craig Casey was already back playing Friday night for Munster.

Reactions: 5
In my opinion (and it’s just that), in this context, I think it’s really odd not to invite “the boss” to your wedding.

Reactions: 2
In my opinion (and it’s just that), in this context, I think it’s really odd not to invite “the boss” to your wedding.
He's been captain 2 minutes, I wouldn't overthink it. Robbie didn't have the whole team to his wedding.
Peter did invite the team to his party, Robbie & his new wife were there. All's good I think 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I’d say they were definitely invited but Jessica couldn’t go because she had to start layering on her creosote, sorry,…. her tan 2 nights before

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's been captain 2 minutes, I wouldn't overthink it. Robbie didn't have the whole team to his wedding.
Peter did invite the team to his party, Robbie & his new wife were there. All's good I think 🤷‍♀️
Thanks for clarifying Jess!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just had to lol at her comment about altering the dress cause the straps would stop her from moving her arms to dance. Maybe if you pulled it up a bit Yessica? 🥹😂😂😂
IMG_4267.png
IMG_4268.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m sure it wasn’t cheap and it wasnt great in its original state but whoever altered it did a shocking job

The white body part is clearly visible over the velvet black bit
We get it you are thin
But
Honestly looks like something you get in Berska 29.99€ Christmas teen campaign

Reactions: 18
Is it actually necessary for her to post what size she is wearing? She is starting to really annoy me lately. Totally un-relatable. Not that she ever was I guess. Loves putting it out there that she is "old stock" WAG

Reactions: 11
Is it actually necessary for her to post what size she is wearing? She is starting to really annoy me lately. Totally un-relatable. Not that she ever was I guess. Loves putting it out there that she is "old stock" WAG
Her sharing is actually disgusting. Whatever about hight street style but honestly who can afford the stuff she is sharing. She also likes to emphasise that she's tiny.

Reactions: 8
Her sharing is actually disgusting. Whatever about hight street style but honestly who can afford the stuff she is sharing. She also likes to emphasise that she's tiny.
i didn’t recognise Susan in her story repost from her friend Alyson. Looks like a different person when she’s not posing in a selfie 😱

And the amount of treatments she’s getting!! It’s like she’s addicted or something. If it’s not Botox it’s Profhilo or this new better than Profhilo thing! Or facials, etc!! And the eyelashes!! She’ll take flight with them!! She’s very high maintenance even tho she tries to make out she’s not and is just effortless. She’s always slagging off Joanna Cooper about all the products and make up she uses. Like Jessica just appears perfect with no effort!! Obv a LOT of facial aesthetics tho!!! I wonder if they’re gifted or she actually pays for them? She’s spending a small fortune on them if she is!!

Reactions: 11
And the amount of treatments she’s getting!! It’s like she’s addicted or something. If it’s not Botox it’s Profhilo or this new better than Profhilo thing! Or facials, etc!! And the eyelashes!! She’ll take flight with them!! She’s very high maintenance even tho she tries to make out she’s not and is just effortless. She’s always slagging off Joanna Cooper about all the products and make up she uses. Like Jessica just appears perfect with no effort!! Obv a LOT of facial aesthetics tho!!! I wonder if they’re gifted or she actually pays for them? She’s spending a small fortune on them if she is!!
All gifted otherwise she wouldn’t say a word about them.

Reactions: 4