Jessica O'Mahony #2 Just think of the jam every time she says bonne maman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could’ve had a giveaway or something for their fans- I just find the greed and grabbiness so distasteful

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If I were the pavilion I’d be raging that they got furniture from them that was clearly expensive and sponsored and then they throw out this stuff from woodies that while nice isn’t a patch on their old stuff.
I bet this willl be packed away as fast as it was unpacked and the more expensive stuff put out again.
The amount of ads is insane - it’s literally her entire content
She’d do anything for a colllab

Reactions: 14
Did she buy the olive trees in dunnes? I’m sure she said where she bought them on her stories a couple of days ago but I’ve forgotten. And now she’s clarifying that they are not from Israel

Reactions: 1
Did she buy the olive trees in dunnes? I’m sure she said where she bought them on her stories a couple of days ago but I’ve forgotten. And now she’s clarifying that they are not from Israel
Before anyone comes at her!!! Ya I dunno was it her or someone else I follow but they definitely bought ones in dunnes

Reactions: 1
Apparently the dunnes ones were from Israel- mothers against genocide had it up on their story the other day. If she bought hers in dunnes they are obviously also from Israel- her 2 were hardly a different origin to the rest of the delivery. She should’ve posted a photo of the tag for proof imo

Reactions: 3
What is the obsession with olive trees? They’re not native, not equipped for our climate… all this curated garden BS brings my gears. Plant some native trees, anllow a dandelion in and give the pollinators a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And who gives a tit about him cutting the grass? It was kinda funny for about 2 mins that one time in the world cup. God she's painful 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
We all have to cut our grass. She makes such a big deal about Pierre doing it because she's such a snob. It was never funny.

Reactions: 10
Is calling him Pierre supposed to be cute/ funny, or is it because she’s a fraction Belgian?!
It’s not just cute / funny - it’s bijou and exotic with a sprinkle of magic elfen fairy dust, reminding us (always) of just how niche and enviable she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just saw her running out of dunnes with an olive tree 😄😄😄 I wonder did she return her Israeli ones or something?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4