Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait to see how tit that vlog is going to be. From what they've both posted on IG and TikTok so far, it looks pretty boring and samey samey as her 2018 trip to the same resort with a different guy.

On her recent splits tiktok, someone in the comments said stevie comments twice on everything she posts, and she replied he is the sweetest. I don't know about you guys but I think there was sarcasm in that comment.
Anyway, here's a quick tabulation of the accounts that are currently helping JO create fake engagement on IG. And these are just the ones we know. God knows how many finstagram accounts JO runs.

jessicaolie
itsjessandsky
jackieolie
lunathecavapoo
shanaolie
bakedbybean
steviehads
thepilotguys
steve's dad
steve's mum

Just TEN different accounts that we know of!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't wait to see how tit that vlog is going to be. From what they've both posted on IG and TikTok so far, it looks pretty boring and samey samey as her 2018 trip to the same resort with a different guy.

On her recent splits tiktok, someone in the comments said stevie comments twice on everything she posts, and she replied he is the sweetest. I don't know about you guys but I think there was sarcasm in that comment.
Anyway, here's a quick tabulation of the accounts that are currently helping JO create fake engagement on IG. And these are just the ones we know. God knows how many finstagram accounts JO runs.

jessicaolie
itsjessandsky
jackieolie
lunathecavapoo
shanaolie
bakedbybean
steviehads
thepilotguys
steve's dad
steve's mum

If 10 accounts constantly commenting can make some sort of difference to her engagement then that’s embarrassing lol.. 10 followers is not even a drop in the ocean of her 700k followers that it should not make any difference. The fact that she is so desperate doing this with 10 accounts is quite sad to see lol. Engagement must be in the gutter

It’s giving former child star trying to hold on to fame in Hollywood. Sometimes it’s better to walk away with some dignity instead of pretending like you have an audience for your bs. The world will be ok without your bum, splits and handstands posts, I promise :ROFLMAO:
---

And she’s down another 1k followers today. Must’ve stopped the promotion or buying followers. Peaked at 777k just as she was going for holiday and dropping followers again since

Reactions: 8
Stevie is really obsessed with the temperature difference in the Maldives and London. Bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's been bleeding followers ever since she got to the Maldives which is HILARIOUS to me! 😂
Almost as if people can't relate to influencers travelling to a luxury resort FOR FREE in the middle of a cost of living crisis... 💅

Screen Shot 2023-02-08 at 10.47.00.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She lost 2000 Followers. Well her "New content" didnt help much. I am still waiting for her ass Shots in the maledives.
And wow the makeup she uses has nothing to Do with her skincolour, should change that.

Wow this is tragic. She's definitely losing followers because of her thirst trappy posts.
Her splits reel went up around 3 Feb or 4 Feb; her palm tree leaning post went up on 31 Jan...
Even we can see a pattern. When will JO get it?

She's been bleeding followers ever since she got to the Maldives which is HILARIOUS to me! 😂
Almost as if people can't relate to influencers travelling to a luxury resort FOR FREE in the middle of a cost of living crisis... 💅

View attachment 1944392

Reactions: 4

jessicaolie
itsjessandsky
jackieolie
lunathecavapoo
shanaolie
bakedbybean
steviehads
thepilotguys
steve's dad
steve's mum

Remember thiisolie lol
---

On the TikTok underwater restaurant post, there’s TWO COMMENTS!!! Ha!
Him and her. That’s hilarious and should tell her to give up now 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
They're so sweet. They're incredible. They're so sweet. They're incredible. They're like living their best life.

She's so desperate for engagement that it's almost embarrassing to witness 🤣 Her responses go no where. It's the same thing for every post lately: comment your favourite🥺
And I'm still laughing that her poop tik tok got the most views. She has no idea how to be an influencer in 2023. I've noticed that with so many fitness accounts I used to lurk on. These women have hundreds of thousands if not millions of followers but almost no engagement. A shift is happening! It's too much rinse and repeat!

Reactions: 6
I've noticed that with so many fitness accounts I used to lurk on. These women have hundreds of thousands if not millions of followers but almost no engagement. A shift is happening! It's too much rinse and repeat!
It’s just so boring and unrelatable. Especially when it’s like, here’s a lady who got Instagram followers because she learned how to do some gymnastics and post pictures of it with platitudinous captions; she’s bragging about her #sponsored vacations, trying really hard to convince you that she’s got the most desirable butt you’ve ever seen, and continuously posting the same unhelpful tutorials for poses that aren’t appropriate for most folks. Like who is signing up for that?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s just so boring and unrelatable.
THIS! At least back in the day her yoga flows felt somewhat creative and unique, even if she was doing them half-naked to appeal to the male gaze. Now there's literally nothing inspiring or aspirational about anything she shares. Tips for the same three 'tricks' (splits, handstand, and 'backbends' which is really king pigeon on her left side), and it all feels so desperately fueled by a desire to selfishly keep living a lavish lifestyle, not any actual desire to help people or share knowledge or teach or lead. She's a dime a dozen when it comes to Gymshark athletes, let alone the entire IG 'influencer' landscape.

Sad thing is that her mat re-launch will likely be just generic enough and reach enough young girls that she'll make another quick buck.
She'll get enough of a cash grab to fund her self-centered lifestyle for another 6 months and convince herself that it's a 'success'. She will use that as validation to come up with some other stupid nonsense to shill for the next buck, same as we've seen her do at least half a dozen times already.
Personally, I can't wait for the day when all of this comes crashing and burning down around her. She's never had a real job a day in her life and I simply can't imagine her entering the workforce, especially after a failed attempt at a career in narcissism. I imagine before it gets to that point her stage mom would bail her out and/or sponsor her to get an OF or something. 😂

• Heart
View attachment 1947191
bingo bingo bum cheek spread lmaooo
Steve’s mum said these are fabulous photos and she used the heart eyes emoji. Why do I have a slight suspicion this isn’t her at all?
She has to be in her 50s or 60s and I just don’t think most people in that age group type like this.

This post was uploaded 41 minutes ago, the mum commented 39 minutes ago.
quite sure a 50 something lady doesn’t sit around browsing Instagram waiting for JO to drop her next post.

I do think some comments are the real mum but the comments with emojis are very sus…

anyway nice job Jess. Your future MIL sent you heart eyes emoji for your bum cheek spreading photo 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Pic 3 + 5 of Jessica’s poses look like the girl in the back of the attachment. She’s doing way too much. The way she’s aggressively grabbing her cheek to create a rounded line is insane. We can all blatantly see how forced it is, but for some reason she thinks it looks good. Plus her arms look like shapeless t-rex sausages in that photo. And that photo in the green dress is like her only vacation pose for dresses. Why is she always touching her face/head? I think she watches those IG videos for how to pose which all look completely unnatural and overly posed.

Attachments

• Haha
Oh yes there it is.... so extremly innovatiov she is. Wow Brand New content, Brand New ass Shots. She is so dumb

Just looked at Stevie's stories. All his answers are me me me. These two are so self involved it's insane. They keep saying they want to help others but what they are really out to do is help themselves - gain more followers, money etc. They use people. It's blatantly obvious with JO and her previous friends. When people are no longer useful to her she drops them. They are both so insufferable. I can't stand either of them. So predictable with her arse spreading shot too 🙄

• Heart
Just looked at Stevie's stories. All his answers are me me me. These two are so self involved it's insane. They keep saying they want to help others but what they are really out to do is help themselves - gain more followers, money etc. They use people. It's blatantly obvious with JO and her previous friends. When people are no longer useful to her she drops them. They are both so insufferable. I can't stand either of them. So predictable with her arse spreading shot too 🙄
I don’t think she drops those friends, I think those friends drop her. And I’d use friends loosely with Jessica. I still want to know what happened with Amina (I think that was her name) her yoga friend in NYC. They started at dog pound together and were hanging out a lot and just like all her relationships the “friend”unfollowed Jess and Jess soon unfollowed her.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.