Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Jessica decided to treat herself! What a rare occurrence!

Does anyone else get the sense that her therapist might have suggested she focus on trying to help people after she whined for several sessions about how her engagement is suffering and it’s everyone else’s fault? And she took that to mean that she should make these “helpful” tip videos and shove them in everyone’s faces and demand engagement because she’s just such a selfless little angel. I think she’s never helped anyone or even said a kind word to someone in her life unless she thought she would get something out of it.

"Awe this makes me so happy."
"Thank you for your support."
"🙏🏻"
"awe I love this so much❤"
"check out my other videos."

How can someone be so desperate and phony at the same time?

Like positvevibezonly said once she hits her monthly mental health breakdown she'll stop posting. And then she'll beg for engagement again. Her last post makes me laugh. She's basically like just open your shoulders and go right into it. Maybe do an actual warm up video for once. Cuz doing that for your shoulders doesn't mean you can just go for it. On another note Stevie seems pretty stiff in those jump and side lunges lol.
yesss, most of her followers requesting stuff are like, how do I even start yoga, how to do beginner backbends, how to strengthen wrists. And then she’s like, do this shoulder opener then try popping into forearm stand (or wheel, or handstand, etc). I would be shocked if there aren’t multiple people out there who have been injured trying to follow her instructions.

That post of her and Steve is cringe on so many levels. How does he manage to come off creepy even in a workout video?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else get the sense that her therapist might have suggested she focus on trying to help people after she whined for several sessions about how her engagement is suffering and it’s everyone else’s fault? And she took that to mean that she should make these “helpful” tip videos and shove them in everyone’s faces and demand engagement because she’s just such a selfless little angel. I think she’s never helped anyone or even said a kind word to someone in her life unless she thought she would get something out of it.
Yes, yes and YES!
These videos are so tit, pardon my French! "Open your shoulders, warm up your wrists"... but HOW? How do I do that?
And she only offers for the most advanced poses which just highlights the fact that she does not know anything but she is not actually teaching anyone. I can count the number of students I teach who'd be able to do any of that on one hand. I legit have never even seen her do a Warrior 2 or Triangle pose.
And the audacity to then go and complain about how much time she spends on these posts and how we need to engage with her content. Spoilt entitled twit!

Yeah she is totally trying to gain new followers, it's so obvious! In fact, her following has gone up by 1k. The thing is this is Jess we are talking about so I will give it 2 weeks tops before she disappears off the face of the earth again quoting mental health reasons. This girl cannot stick to anything if her life depended on it. #privilege
It’s quite funny because she was saying she didn’t care about follower counts before when it was pointed out she was losing so many. And now all of a sudden it’s growth coach pages and phony platitudes for her followers to feel like she is there for them and likes them. She likes their potential to fund her lifestyle. I can’t wait to see how the relaunch goes in the new year 👀

Reactions: 5
Stevies Story....
Oh does mummy Olie Not allow you to buy a toy? Poor little Stevie Boy!
🫨 what a stupid relationship.
I just saw his stories. The fact he has to ask to buy something makes it seem like Jess is controlling. Unless those sized balls are choking hazards for her dog then I get it. But we all know it's because jess is lazy and would never be in a field to play fetch with her dog. She only brings sky to coffee shops and to clothing stores. But for Stevie to even post that is weird....what a pointless story to show that you're a little b!tch? Or was he trying to show how lame Jess is? I agree that thier relationship is stupid. It's so odd. Maybe she's all "that's a waste of money babe. I need it for new Balenciaga."
And don't even get me started on her slicked back pony and professor Snape coat again.
Oh and on her last post someone commented "I wish you had a youtube account" and she's like "I DO HAVE A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT." I think she doesn't realize that having a youtube account and having an active youtube account is different. She's delusional. I'm excited for the relaunch tho💃🍿

• Haha
I am pretty Sure she is controlling and wears the pants. She just needed to find someone who likes to get orders from her. Sure it is like that in bed too. In her apartment the only Thing stevie was allowed to Do is to put up a table for his computer after he moved in.But as He mentioned a time ago He still has his appartment. Hmm why is that🤣
She wouldnt have gone for any other man but a submissive one who does what she wants and praises her constantly for Things that are not special. 🤑

Stevies Story....
Oh does mummy Olie Not allow you to buy a toy? Poor little Stevie Boy!
🫨 what a stupid relationship.
Oh wow look at her side profile. Her hairline is really far back! It’s the first time I’m seeing her side profile.

• Haha
Oh wow look at her side profile. Her hairline is really far back! It’s the first time I’m seeing her side profile.
I really don’t know what he sees in her. She’s so fake and her receding hairline looks ridiculous and she has no personality. Neither does he though, so maybe they are well matched 😂

• Haha
I really don’t know what he sees in her. She’s so fake and her receding hairline looks ridiculous and she has no personality. Neither does he though, so maybe they are well matched 😂
Haha yes I always think “match made in hell” because actually they kind of are well-matched but in the most obnoxious ways. They’re both dull, vapid, self-absorbed, and rather dim.

At least the silly dog nerf gun would have been a little bit fun (if also immature), but ofc JO has to snuff out any little spark of joy in their lives. God help them if they have that mother-child dynamic in other parts of their relationship.

Her hairline is honestly kind of shocking. Is it the Botox that does that? Along with a tight ponytail almost every day.

Reactions: 3
Anyone surprised our vanilla queens favorite cupcake is vanilla on vanilla?

you also can’t tell me she isn’t doing anything fishy with her followers. Between Stevie learning SEO, her following growth accounts, her blatant history of buying followers. She’s done nothing to start, albeit, slowwwwly gaining followers.

Attachments

• Haha
I find her so disingenuous when she says "I did these drills for YOU, so make sure you comment, like etc" 🙄 it comes across as really brattish and like a chore. She's honestly the worst.

Reactions: 7
What crown? Literally all of her GS “friends” can do better splits than her and can do them both ways AND on both sides. Splits Queen. Lmao. Just because that’s all she regurgitates doesn’t mean she’s the queen of it. It means she’s boring af.
That’s hilarious. These two are deluded and think they’re so funny 😂

Reactions: 3
I find her so disingenuous when she says "I did these drills for YOU, so make sure you comment, like etc" 🙄 it comes across as really brattish and like a chore. She's honestly the worst.
Yeah and she was always really obnoxious about it, but now she’s acting downright aggressive, lol.

Who the f are these people asking for splits
What crown? Literally all of her GS “friends” can do better splits than her and can do them both ways AND on both sides. Splits Queen. Lmao. Just because that’s all she regurgitates doesn’t mean she’s the queen of it. It means she’s boring af.
Yes, she’s not even really that good at the things she purports to be. Splits, yes—on one side and not the other, and no middle splits? Forearm stand yes—but not with straight legs. Normally I wouldn’t GAF at all about a yoga teacher not being able to do fancy shite; you can teach a pose effectively even if you can only do it at the wall. But Jess is really only offering demonstrations of “impressive” poses and not much else. Her motivation is clearly to show off but when you look a little deeper, she’s been doing the same poses for years without much change, and often in potentially injurious ways. Like if doing all this wild acrobatic stuff is your thing, at least do it well and with proper alignment, and always be learning and evolving. She’s just stagnant.

Did you See what her sister Posted? I find this interesting, revealing the location of her flat. Little googling Showed that her rent is about 4000£ a month. I mean what on earth does she earn? Most people dont make that money in a month. I dont get it. From what does she have that Kind of Money?

Attachments

Did you See what her sister Posted? I find this interesting, revealing the location of her flat. Little googling Showed that her rent is about 4000£ a month. I mean what on earth does she earn? Most people dont make that money in a month. I dont get it. From what does she have that Kind of Money?
Do we know if she bought the flat or rented it?
Jess and Steven have never made any attempt to hide their location. His post about the new restaurant the other day made it quite easy to ID their building.
When steven first entered the picture, they were posting a lot of outdoor workouts or walking the dog photos. Anyone familiar with London especially west London would immediately know where they live. It was so easy to identify their building from these posts.
But this is the first time I’m seeing the location tag. Maybe they really are missing a brain.

. It’s been very easy to see the location because JO has posted many shots from the balcony.

“Sometimes I feel like it was just yesterday I filed for divorce or moved across the world with no no plans or idea what I was doing.”

So fuxking tone deaf. I’m sorry. Yes, she moved from Dubai, to the UK. On a British passport. With her mother. I moved to the country furthest from anything because the opportunity became available for myself and my husband to secure a better future for ourselves. We are on visas. We are as far as possible from our families. All we have in this country is each other - and some people do it completely alone.

What I wouldn’t give to have the privilege of living wherever I wanted to a drive away from my loved ones in a safe and stable country 🥺 especially at this time of year. I’m sorry if this is a bit “woe is me” but the homesickness, loneliness, and isolation is unimaginable. We just have to keep our heads down and fight for a more secure future.

She honestly has no idea of the struggles some people go through.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.