Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also publicly said how her sex w her husband was boring and she didn’t enjoy it 🥴. I think that partly was Morgan’s influence as she doesn’t care about any of her exes feelings either.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She also publicly said how her sex w her husband was boring and she didn’t enjoy it 🥴. I think that partly was Morgan’s influence as she doesn’t care about any of her exes feelings either.
Does anyone know what happened between her and Morgan?

Omg! Sidjt
She was actually so aspirational in her previous life. All those shots of her in her high rise Dubai apartment with her Olympic medalist husband. She was genuine Instagram goals.

then She made the mistake of cheating on him and doing that awful q&a where she said she was so bored that she “wanted to cheat” on her husband, for a guy who quite obviously liked her for the follower count. He milked her for that and she then ditched her terminal dad to traipse after a guy who didn’t like her, all the while making content about how she can’t wait to get pregnant.

she’s now with a guy who is OBSESSED with calorie counting (obviously not good for eating disorder queen Jess) and is basing her happiness on when he can be arsed to film himself picking her up in the air like a doll
Omg! Didn’t know any of that. Only came across her last year when she went on freebie (sorry, #presstrip) to Santorini with Zanna van Dick. I did wonder why she had such a large following as her content is dire and she is literally one of the most boring people I’ve come across on Instagram.

That relationship with Stevie is absolutely not #goals. There’s sweet and then there’s weird and clingy. After all the effort he’s put in he’s probably fuming he doesn’t his own Gymshark sponsorship 😂

Reactions: 6
Omg! Sidjt

Omg! Didn’t know any of that. Only came across her last year when she went on freebie (sorry, #presstrip) to Santorini with Zanna van Dick. I did wonder why she had such a large following as her content is dire and she is literally one of the most boring people I’ve come across on Instagram.

That relationship with Stevie is absolutely not #goals. There’s sweet and then there’s weird and clingy. After all the effort he’s put in he’s probably fuming he doesn’t his own Gymshark sponsorship 😂
😂😂 stevie consistently puts loads and loads of effort into trying to get sponsored by gymshark or that protein bar brand he’s always tagging, all the while putting absolutely zero effort into his relationship.
Jess’ bar for standards isn’t even on the floor, it’s underground.

• Haha
Does anyone know what happened between her and Morgan?
Around the time Jess started dating Will, Morgan met and starting dating Shawna (it’s rumoured there was a crossover period when she was still with her boyfriend Keoni)

As far as I’m aware Jess has never mentioned any specifics about their fallout. For those that don’t know, Morgan and Jess were inseparable. Morgan was bridesmaid at Jess’s wedding.

Morgan has never gone into specifics but mentioned that when she started dating Shawna, Jess told her to use her as an experiment. Morgan has also mentioned they have different ethics (it was around this time Morgan took a u-turn on her IG page away from vulva shots and sexualising yoga)

It’s worth mentioning that Morgan is no stranger to cutting people off (incl her entire family) and completely changes her life / personality frequently

Reactions: 4
I just cannot with her. Stevie learned how to make matcha. Wow, quick, give that man a prize! She sets the bar so low for herself...

Reactions: 1
I still can't believe that she makes a living out of this Nonsens of ass photos, half naked, 'i am so ill but i just complain about it but don't actually get real help' crap. Why are people supporting her .... she can't take any critisism and is so obsessed with her looks but no one close to her obviously is telling her that she needs help. When people in the Internet say that, you get bullied from her or blocked. She loves the praising and pitty comments. Wow it is sad.

She’s so gross. Imagine her setting up the angle of her camera to get the best shot of her vulva. She then has the audacity of publicly complaining about bad service in a restaurant, girls never worked a day in her life.

Remember on her bs apology YouTube video a young girl complained about being scammed, then blocked by Jessica on IG for complaining, was called a troll by her friend on YouTube etc….tons of people backed up her experience proving it wasn’t a limited situation. But here comes Jessica complaining about customer service? She may have had a bad experience, but that may not be common. Why would she blast them to the 20k ppl who pay her any mind? She’s so tacky, entitled and absolutely bored. Karma has been hitting her damn hard (she’s stacking failures). Maybe if she ever decides to be a decent human her life will align.

Yes Karma.. she is wondering 'why me?' The only Thing she is doing is being dishonest. She keeps ripping people of. She has no Real work experience and doesn't know anything about hard work and actually earing your money. What does she actually contribute to this World that helps people?
And shes doing handstands, backbends and pigeon and calls that yoga. She has no idea what yoga is. Unbelievable

Reactions: 5
My mental health is so bad guys. Look at my arse. I’m just not feeling like myself guys. Look at my arse. 6 months ago I struggled to get out of bed. Here’s another arse shot for you. Did you just make a comment about my arse? Sexist pervert.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WTAF travels 15 stops on the tube to their gym? It must take her about 1 hour each way from where she is to get to other side of the city. But because it’s JO I can actually think of 2 reasons: 1) she doesn’t have a job/ hobbies/ friends so this fills her day nicely. 2) It’s one of those exclusive expensive total BS gyms so she gets to not-so-humble brag.

I find her so gross for using her mental health problems (which seem to have taken over again as soon as her holiday ended - of course!) for NOTHING but engagement. I don’t dispute that she’s suffering and I think it’s good she’s talking about it. But please JO stop the navel gazing and self help books. You do have a platform, you could actually use it in a meaningful way to help others. Then again, that would involve work and that’s never been her strong point…

Not unoriginal Jessica copying the videos of using your knee to dry off the bench ok TT. It’s a nasty trend anyway. Anyone who doesn’t bring a towel or use the cleaner placed around gyms to properly clean off their crotch sweat is straight up nasty.

Also, it’s called myofascial release (or in this case diaphragmatic myofacial release) and no one can tell what the hell she’s doing because per usual the camera is up her ass. I’ll assume credit when she starts using the right terminology. I’ve been practicing myofacial release for a decade and truly hope she doesn’t try to become an “expert” in this too. It’s very intentional and specific work, she has no business giving advice. For example, that ball is WAY too small for diaphragm work.

Last edited:
I am wondering how long it will take until she will get her boobs made. Her face already is nothing as she looked like a few years ago. And stevia posting about how social media is too much about comparison but needs all those half naked shoots😵

She is the best at inventing imaginary social pressure. Nobody GAF about your stretching, Jessica. Nobody GAF about what sorts of workouts you like to do either; a lot of people like different kinds of movement?!

What does this gym offer her that other, closer gyms don’t? I’m guessing nice natural lighting and an instagrammable view and that’s it.

Her app has been such a hot mess. She has failed at this twice; it’s beyond me why anyone would invest in literally anything she does now.

Reactions: 7
WTAF travels 15 stops on the tube to their gym? It must take her about 1 hour each way from where she is to get to other side of the city. But because it’s JO I can actually think of 2 reasons: 1) she doesn’t have a job/ hobbies/ friends so this fills her day nicely. 2) It’s one of those exclusive expensive total BS gyms so she gets to not-so-humble brag.

I find her so gross for using her mental health problems (which seem to have taken over again as soon as her holiday ended - of course!) for NOTHING but engagement. I don’t dispute that she’s suffering and I think it’s good she’s talking about it. But please JO stop the navel gazing and self help books. You do have a platform, you could actually use it in a meaningful way to help others. Then again, that would involve work and that’s never been her strong point…
No chance she would take the tube to and from the gym! She is driving there in her Range Rover, paying for parking and the congestion charge, maybe ULEZ too. She would place her own personal comfort over anything.

Reactions: 5
I recently got into yoga, watched a youtube doc about the practice, think it was created by 'Dharma Bums' 2016.
One of the women interviewed in the film caught my attention, I really liked her attitude and what she said about getting into yoga (forgive me, I am new to it!).
Found her name and googled to see if she did youtube lessons. And OMG it was Jessica Olie. She's certainly moved on from that interview! I barely recognised her. In the film she struck me as relatable, she seemed so dedicated, laid back, and she looked really lovely too.

Needless to say I can't relate one iota to what came after. I thought I'd made a spelling error when I landed on her youtube page. A completely different person, inside and out. I don't get too interested in online personalities, but this was worth a WTF moment from me. She really had something going back then, it seems such a shame tbh. I checked out the insta and it was pretty much 99.9% wall-to-wall arse cheeks. Oh well.
Watched the Dharma video ages ago and I would agree that Jessica has completely changed since then.

View attachment 1402115This is what JO really looks like.
She was far more relatable before her Insta fame and sadly her eating disorder.

She was actually so aspirational in her previous life. All those shots of her in her high rise Dubai apartment with her Olympic medalist husband. She was genuine Instagram goals.

then She made the mistake of cheating on him and doing that awful q&a where she said she was so bored that she “wanted to cheat” on her husband, for a guy who quite obviously liked her for the follower count. He milked her for that and she then ditched her terminal dad to traipse after a guy who didn’t like her, all the while making content about how she can’t wait to get pregnant.

she’s now with a guy who is OBSESSED with calorie counting (obviously not good for eating disorder queen Jess) and is basing her happiness on when he can be arsed to film himself picking her up in the air like a doll
wow! So she actually said she wanted to cheat on her husband?

wow! So she actually said she wanted to cheat on her husband?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.