Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine setting up a camera and then walking back to your boyfriend for PDA to show on camera, it’s so forced and fake. Whenever people share so much online I always think they’re not actually that happy in reality

Reactions: 8
The hashtags are SO EMBARASSING. Also their 'big breakfast was 2 pain au chocolates, an omelette, coffee and a plate of fruit. That's hardly even a BIG breakfast for one person, let alone 2 people. But I guess when you're dysmorphic and have a partner that masks an ED with 'fItNeSs', anything more than a morsel is a luxury to be earned :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
How lovely of Stevie to drag her out of bed at the crack of dawn and even let her have a little extra treat (after it’s been properly earned ofc).

Seems like almost everything Jess does is for the sake of appearance; the reality she tries to live in is constructed. In her fantasy she has a big juicy butt (of the utmost importance to her), she’s confident and well-liked, and she and Steve are the ultimate #couplegoals. I think she gets so down in part because her fantasy is not reality and she can only try to live in it through social media—unless she’s on vacation, then it’s easier to feel like it’s real. Then she gets back to real life and crashes again.

Who posts an a$$ shot for their birthday, I mean come on. Spreading her cheeks apart no less. You can see in Steve’s stories how her butt actually looks, and the reality of their boat trip—Jess absorbed in her phone and missing all the scenery.

Her engagement is markedly different from her last trip and frankly from when Stevie fully entered the picture. Last time her mom took her desperate/thirsty spread cheek photo in Greece (so bleeping weird, and I’m very close with my mom) and she got nearly 70k likes. This time she’ll be lucky to get 20k. Even her workouts used to get around 20k, now barely breaking 5k. That paired with 10’s of thousands of lost followers in under a year tells me everyone finds her insufferable. She NEVER posts, yet somehow manages like 10 posts in a few days. It’s manic. She’s literally mental.

Also, here we go again with Jess showing us her “weird and crazy, true personality” side by sucking helium out of a balloon lmao. She doesn’t even look comfortable trying to be “weird”. She always acts like her followers are her besties, then why does she constantly hide her true self? It’s her phoniness that people are picking up on.

Reactions: 7
Her engagement is markedly different from her last trip and frankly from when Stevie fully entered the picture. Last time her mom took her desperate/thirsty spread cheek photo in Greece (so bleeping weird, and I’m very close with my mom) and she got nearly 70k likes. This time she’ll be lucky to get 20k. Even her workouts used to get around 20k, now barely breaking 5k. That paired with 10’s of thousands of lost followers in under a year tells me everyone finds her insufferable. She NEVER posts, yet somehow manages like 10 posts in a few days. It’s manic. She’s literally mental.

Also, here we go again with Jess showing us her “weird and crazy, true personality” side by sucking helium out of a balloon lmao. She doesn’t even look comfortable trying to be “weird”. She always acts like her followers are her besties, then why does she constantly hide her true self? It’s her phoniness that people are picking up on.
Over the years she's promised to show us her 'weird and crazy, true personality' as well as her 'sassy' side and her 'silly' side and yet...we've seen nothing but more of the same dull, self-serving nonsense. I'm glad more and more people are waking up to how utterly useless 'influencers' like Jessica are, especially when they're only using their platform to fuel their our narcissism and increase their own bank roll.

I think the most 'personality' we ever saw out of Jessica was when she was riding Morgan's coattails or when she was desperately trying to keep Will interested in her

Reactions: 4
Stevies tiktoks about aviation get him quite a lot of engagement, but all of his tiktoks with Jess in them have absolutely nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jess, you’re not wild and crazy for sucking some helium and being awkward. You’re pretty effing weird though for posting a TikTok about wearing a bikini on family vacation when you’re not even on a family vacation. I especially like the casual pivot to “look at the view” so the camera can get a shot of your butt. Smooth. And a very cool thing to brag about. Bravo for being so deeply insecure and desperate for validation that you’ll dress inappropriately for any occasion.

She seems to have spent the majority of her trip to Greece making content for social media and scrolling her phone. Someone drag this lady on a trip somewhere without cell service. She would have an absolute meltdown but after that maybe she’d get a little perspective.

Reactions: 3
Her book page literally says to make peace with the fact not everyone likes you. Does she realize she’s not alone in this? Does she realize EVERYONE has haters. Does she realize legit bullying goes on that people can’t escape because they have to physically face those people everyday. The worst she has it is people on the internet critiquing her. That’s it. And the very nature of her “career” begs for people to jump in with their opinions. There’s never been actual bullying. And making peace with it means to stop obsessing over it, using it as engagement, talking about it, posting the page from the book. Do we think she will stop victimizing herself because people don’t like her? Will she take her books advice and stop using “people are mean” as engagement? Nah. Also, does she ever read REAL books? She should go back to her therapist instead of reading self help garbage and in the meantime pick up a book with a plot. She needs more than herself to overcome her bullshit.

Oh my god, that reel! Imagine Stevie’s "POV" with her doing the splits over his face 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Day 3 of post-vacation blues...how long do we think her return-to-reality low will last this time? Maybe just long enough for her to launch her next cash grab venture (Olie v5.0)?

If I had an ounce of sympathy/ understanding left, I'd give her the benefit of a doubt and say that maybe she is working on the relaunch she's been 'working on' but a) I don't b) hahaha, good one. As if!

Also still cannot believe she got the whole stay gifted and all we got to see was her terrace/ pool and the same view the entire week.
She is so unbelievably bad at her job, it's quite ridiculous.

If I had an ounce of sympathy/ understanding left, I'd give her the benefit of a doubt and say that maybe she is working on the relaunch she's been 'working on' but a) I don't b) hahaha, good one. As if!

Also still cannot believe she got the whole stay gifted and all we got to see was her terrace/ pool and the same view the entire week.
She is so unbelievably bad at her job, it's quite ridiculous.
Did you see in her Q&A she said she never left their hotel because it had everything. Haha, gifted holiday but no money to spend anywhere so let’s stay here the whole week 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Jess, you’re not wild and crazy for sucking some helium and being awkward. You’re pretty effing weird though for posting a TikTok about wearing a bikini on family vacation when you’re not even on a family vacation. I especially like the casual pivot to “look at the view” so the camera can get a shot of your butt. Smooth. And a very cool thing to brag about. Bravo for being so deeply insecure and desperate for validation that you’ll dress inappropriately for any occasion.

She seems to have spent the majority of her trip to Greece making content for social media and scrolling her phone. Someone drag this lady on a trip somewhere without cell service. She would have an absolute meltdown but after that maybe she’d get a little perspective.
Have you noticed, both of them have deleted all photos from the family holiday with his parents hmmm 🤔

Reactions: 1
Have you noticed, both of them have deleted all photos from the family holiday with his parents hmmm 🤔
I was trying to find those to see the notorious macrame dress-at-dinner fiasco and thought maybe they had been in stories instead of the feed. That’s very interesting if they deleted them from the feed. Did even they realize how cringe it was?

Reactions: 1
Phew, she is better, you guys! Back to drinks (what was that floating around in her matcha?) and navel gazing self help content.

Reactions: 2
Why’s she been asleep since Sunday? Hardly a crazy trip she had 😆
Poor Jessica always gets too sick to post anything to social media when her holidays end. This girl could do with some actual responsibilities in her life that compel her to get off her ass every day. Can you even imagine if she had to do a real job or care for children one day? It’ll be kind of funny if she has babies and we get to watch her scraping spaghetti off the floor every day.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.