Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PostiveVibezOnly

I agree. Case in point:
5653FE00-38E5-4CB5-BD23-30B1F21A1CB5.png

This is what she wore for a lunch. In an underwater restaurant. On a tropical island.
She gets all these tacky dresses but then has nowhere to wear them because she has NO SOCIAL LIFE so seems to think she can just all whack them on when on holiday.

I feel like she's really stuck in some developmental loop somewhere. Almost 30 and still doesn't know how to dress properly and for the occasion. Must always be touching her bf :sick:. Her favourite emojis seem to be stars and butterflies…
It's like she's 14!

Reactions: 7
I think you meant a few months… 😆
21 July 2022
23 January 2022
14 august 2020
23 January 2020
4 September 2019

These are just what I found on a quick scan. I’m sure there’s some I missed.
But this is now so predictable! One cheek spread in January and one cheek spread in summer.
not sure what happened in 2021…

I only do this for tattle because it’s important reference material for our discussion!
1674591016416.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

pewpewpie

She has never been unhappier than she is now she’s with Stevie. I feel like those two things must be linked at least partially.

justonemorepage

VIP Member
Sorry to double post, but I've only done yoga a few times in beginners classes and never stuck it out for more than 3-4 months at a time but if she thinks a beginner can do what she just did in that reel then she's delusional.

Idontunderstandbutok

Ya it looks like she has pillow face. Which is too much botox in the face causing puffiness and that chipmunk cheek look. It also can make your forehead bigger and hair line recede because the botox can damage hair follicles if done in the forhead more than 3 times a year. I think that's a reason why her following has gone way down (not including her scams and boring content) because she used to be relatable. Most influencers used to be relatable. Just normal people like us doing yoga and sharing the products we use. Our own little community. Then someone like Jess starts to make money from it and gets on her high horse and starts buying expensive things and injection stuff into her face, going on luxury vacations and getting paid to be an advertisement for brands. So then she became unrelatable. Now it's just fan girls obsessing over wanting to look like her and be like her. I get it's some people's jobs but don't cry in your stories begging for people to engage with your posts when you've done nothing to try and connect with your audience. Maybe go to school or get some type of certificate to actually help people with their mental health if that's what you're about. Work on yourself and go to school to help people. Cuz making forced phony posts and doing the bare minimum won't last. And Jess if you're reading this make sure you get therapy before trying to help others with their mental health. Just saying.

Omg sorry for the long rant again 😅

Sadhana

I couldn't help myself but comment on stievies Post "you So lean" that He is toxic.
Guess what jess answered: "i am not looking into it so deeply, neigther should you"
Well who knows but ahm she is good in Repression. Oh i am in such a healthy relationship. Bf makes toxic comment . Oh i live a shallow life so as long as He tells me i am small enough life is perfect 🤢

• Wow

feelingsalty

The see-through dress has made an appearance. Stevie also posted her booty. So classy those two are.

And in her post people were asking about the mats and she said she just ordered the stock so we'll see how that goes! And her commenting using Jessandsky saying "miss you momma" Wtaf🤣 to take the time to do that while on vacation is too funny.
She’s gotta be trolling us with another ass-flashing crochet dress. :LOL: She appears to have one-upped herself by removing the top part of her swimsuit as well. Mama Hadley is going to have to censor the family vacation photos before showing them off at the country club.

• Haha

PostiveVibezOnly

Same re investing in the future but I think she doesn’t have to. Pretty sure daddy has set up a decent trust fund for her. She always claims that she didn’t grow up rich but yeah, pull the other one 🙃

Oh and LOL at her bio. 500 hr yoga teacher and PT 🤣🤣🤣 Taking a few trainings doesn’t make you either of these. Actually working as a yoga teacher/ PT and gaining experience does. But that’s work and commitment and jerkoff would never…

The manic TT posting while on holiday has begun, including a question about how to poop cause apparently she hasn’t in 4 days and is blaming it on holiday. Umm she hasn’t been on holiday for 4 days so what’s that about? Gross and a gross way to try and get engagement on her posts with people’s tips where she could easily find all the suggestions with a quick google search herself
I mean her posts have always been absolute sh*t but now they're actually about sh*t. So glad she is here to HELP us.

• Haha

MyMumTakesMyNudes

Chatty Member
The manic TT posting while on holiday has begun, including a question about how to poop cause apparently she hasn’t in 4 days and is blaming it on holiday. Umm she hasn’t been on holiday for 4 days so what’s that about? Gross and a gross way to try and get engagement on her posts with people’s tips where she could easily find all the suggestions with a quick google search herself
Sadly this too is regurgitated content. She goes on about this every time she goes on holiday. In Greece last time I think she even said that even the Greek coffee wasn’t helping 😵💫

wanderingwildsoul

Like, isn’t this your job? You know, the one you CHOSE?
I don’t get this. Why are we supposed to feel sorry for her for putting effort into something, especially because she is only here to help US? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I swear she puts more effort into begging for engagement than she puts into her 'helpful' posts. As others have already said, her posts are all just lazy, recycled clips of her in different #sponsored outfits attempting to show off her ass or the one or two skills she can perform. Nothing about her posts seems actually geared towards helping people or educating people.

PostiveVibezOnly

Nothing more sincere than giving a mental health update while pulling up your jumper to show your midriff and blatantly body checking. I hope you're talking to your fancy therapist about this insatiable need for validation from strangers, Jess.

• Haha
  • Heart

Robot Lady

VIP Member
Should we take bets on whether or not she's going back to the same resort that she went to on the sponsored trip with Zanna? Maybe she begged them to sponsor her this time (since last time it was clearly Zanna's sponsored trip and Jess just tagged along for the exposure).
She rarely, if ever, takes a vacation without a sponsored stay, gifted clothing, etc.
Close! She’s at the place that she had her gifted stay with her mum. And whaddyaknow it’s #gifted again. At least this time it’ll be her boyfriend taking the ass shots instead of her poor "mumma"

• Haha

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
"How I train - In the winter I always pack my gym clothes to change". How is this content? Isn't that what the majority of people would do? (I'm not a gym bunny so maybe that is groundbreaking).
She's soooo painfully boring. The most vanilla of the all the vanillas out there. To be honest, it is kind of better than that weird phase she went through during the lockdown summer when she had those Instagram lives with her photographer friend (was it Emily?) and talked about sex. Hearing Jess say the word "fuck"made me cringe so hard 😂
Omg those were so cringe! Remember she used to talk about a guy she had dated who got too drunk to get an erection but she was all “well you can still make me orgasm though”. It was so obviously about will. And she spent so much time talking about wills low libido when they were together. Babe, he just didn’t want to have sex with you full stop, get the hint

PostiveVibezOnly

I've watched the live. Remembered this week and had my coffee to finish.

It's a 30 minute splits flow - of course it is!
Apparently, Instagram is weird because she can see last week's live but others can't.
She tried to get Sky to lie down, gave up after 30 seconds (I'm not exaggerating), said "this isn't working" and put her in a different room.

1 minute body scan to start, straight into core activation.
5 minutes later, straight into pigeon because we now know she NEEDS pigeon, from there straight into updog (first backbend in the practice, I believe)
Half-way through, we are back in pigeon, with the option to come into a mermaid bind.
5 minutes before the end. She asks students to repeat any of the poses they've done so far on their own depending on their body. This can be a good thing in a in-person class, problematic when you can't see your class and it just came across as "I don't know what to do at this point so just do your thing".
She then proceeds to move into splits and suggest props like and I quote: "maybe two blocks or I don't know, a blanket?..." She also kept calling them split attacks - so yoga!
No Savasana, just a couple of minutes of guided meditation with the same annoying voice.

All the while, she sounds like she's barking out orders. Her cues were really non-specific and super basic.
She had about 230 people watching on average although it went as low as 170 towards the end.

If you haven't seen it, don't bother. It's - and this might come as a surprise to you all - not good!

• Haha

w8g

VIP Member
Her offering 1:1 also signals to me that her brand partnerships and many other business ventures are drying up.
The way she had to explain that it’s “quality over quantity” and the multiple mentions of how it will be an “investment” sounds so scammy at this point.

MyMumTakesMyNudes

Chatty Member
Not big on making fun of peoples’ appearances but since this is totally self inflicted/DIY/man made, what a freaking jump scare!

I’m sure someone has said it before, but her eyes look so dead/soulless/like cats’ assholes. And beyond that, her smile looks whack too. And her cheeks look lumpy.

Attachments

• Wow