Jessica Olie #4 £150 to learn to split but you know the app is going to be a load of sh..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree and agree. I am most concerned about the two dogs. Hopefully Stevie takes them as he seems much more into the dogs than she is. But he travels so much for work, it wouldn’t make sense for him.

Last night I found myself thinking about the flowers Jess replanted in front of her house. I’m very curious how those flowers are doing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Last night I found myself thinking about the flowers Jess replanted in front of her house. I’m very curious how those flowers are doing 🤣
That’s so funny, I wondered that last night too!! I had to laugh at myself for even remembering their little garden as if I actually cared about it 🤷‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow the many faces of JO over the past 10years is insane. Since she loves to do transformation pics she should do them of her face… look at this ranging from 2020, 2016, and 2014! She’s turning into the egg she likes to always call herself, her face is literally morphing into an egg with painful looking lips and eyebrows drifting back with her hairline. That Botox brow goes crazy now
IMG_0451.jpeg

IMG_0452.jpeg

IMG_0453.jpeg

IMG_0457.jpeg

---
Also her bum here in 2014 looks to be the same size as now if she were to contort and pose with one leg bent like she does in 2024. Only difference with the before pic she likes to use is that she was skinnier during her yoga days with thesouthernyogi aka Morgan and she had yoga bum. But her and Morgan clearly were fuelling each other’s disordered eating back then and trying to get skinnier than one another and of course she had no bum. But she looks to be similar size here in 2014 to today, maybe slightly heavier today.. also she’s in the gym and posting in the caption that she was doing things like deadlifts back here in 2014… so she didn’t just start lifting weights a few years ago. Always exaggerating and lying about her achievements for no good reason. She was a gym rat before she got famous for yoga
IMG_0458.jpeg

IMG_0461.jpeg

---
2017 her vs 2024 her and it looks like the same body to me, maybe some slight muscle definition in 2024 but that could be due to lighting. She looks the same otherwise. Was 2017 due to her personal training courses and coming up with the 11 coaching material too lol! She’s always been able to build this kind of body except for that small period of time she starved herself while around Will and Morgan. Ugh ok throwbacks done, it just irks me when people are grifters and pretend that something they are selling is due to recent hard work and effort but in reality she’s always had a certain build. But I did have a giggle scrolling back and seeing posts with remnants of her ex husband like her mentioning him in caption or hearing him in her videos or seeing her ring back then lol 🍿
D5653450-EFFB-4BB1-804F-521AE43D01A2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Speaking of throwbacks - does anyone remember when she posted that video of her meeting her husband at the airport? He seemed really not arsed about seeing her and she later posted something along the lines of “for all those who commented, YES my husband does love me! He just doesn’t show much affection because we live in Dubai and it’s normal not to do PDA”. Then like a month later she announced her divorce 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
I still follow her husband on insta randomly. He rarely posts but seems happy in a very normal relationship.

I temporarily liked Jess back then. She seemed so normal and likeable. She wouldn't even post her face initially which is wild as she is so so self obsessed now.

It's interesting her ex husband and Will went moved on to very normal girls afterwards. Her and Stevie are well matched in that if they could buy more of themselves they would.

Oh love a throwback! I still laugh when I think of all the painful photo shoots Jess has while going out with Will. So cringe!
I've noticed this too - both her ex hubby (she really did him dirty - poor guy) and Will lead fairly normal lives. Stevie seemed more normal too before he met her. I would argue the common denominator is Jess.

I also remember a story of someone living in the same apartment building as Jess in Dubai and whenever she wanted to have pictures by the pool taken, her and her mother would ask people to leave. Lovely family...

I saw Jess started following another injection clinic on Harley Street (I work in the area and am always terrified of one day randomly bumping into her) who do 'preventative botox'. I remember this being hers (and Morgan's) argument when they started pumping their faces full of stuff at the age of 23 or so. Preventative botox is obviously complete bull and I would not trust anyone who claims this is a thing. There's obviously no factual evidence this actually works. There is however evidence that suggest that people who do a lot of botox over an extended period of time can no longer mirror other people's facial expressions (we do this all the time without being a conscious thing). This can lead to people completely losing their ability to be emphatic. Isn't that mad and terrifying?

Who has another throwback to share? 🍿

Reactions: 7
She deleted a painful video of her lip syncing to some Taylor Swift song in her stories. I snagged a screenshot. She oddly pulls out a tube of lip gloss, holds it front of the camera clearly trying to get us to see it for whatever reason, then applies it to her already HEAVILY glossed lips. I think it was gifted at the Ibiza event. But today Gisou sent actual influencers (like the ever-so-charming and authentic Rianne Meijer) mini fridges FULL of products, not a single tube.

Attachments

• Haha
She deleted a painful video of her lip syncing to some Taylor Swift song in her stories. I snagged a screenshot. She oddly pulls out a tube of lip gloss, holds it front of the camera clearly trying to get us to see it for whatever reason, then applies it to her already HEAVILY glossed lips. I think it was gifted at the Ibiza event. But today Gisou sent actual influencers (like the ever-so-charming and authentic Rianne Meijer) mini fridges FULL of products, not a single tube.
I saw the video you’re talking about and it’s so painful to watch because her face is frozen and does not move!! Like she has no emotions which is why she’s always doing that eye squint thing lately since she can’t move the rest of her face. She’s gonna end up with eye wrinkles and smile lines for someone who was obsessed with freezing her face and not being able to emote. She should just commit to the frozen face thing like Victoria Beckham and not emote at all since she cares more about that fake emotionless look so much 😐

this is meant to be the face of a 30yr old but she is already starting to look hard faced from the work she didn’t need done to her face
IMG_0519.jpeg

😬😬😩
IMG_0520.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw the video you’re talking about and it’s so painful to watch because her face is frozen and does not move!! Like she has no emotions which is why she’s always doing that eye squint thing lately since she can’t move the rest of her face. She’s gonna end up with eye wrinkles and smile lines for someone who was obsessed with freezing her face and not being able to emote. She should just commit to the frozen face thing like Victoria Beckham and not emote at all since she cares more about that fake emotionless look so much 😐

this is meant to be the face of a 30yr old but she is already starting to look hard faced from the work she didn’t need done to her face
View attachment 2895443
😬😬😩
View attachment 2895447
Second pic is a jump scare 😱

• Haha

View attachment 2895443
😬😬😩
View attachment 2895447
All the procedures on her face and she still uses filters 😂

Reactions: 2
Even back then when she was living in Dubai and was much simpler she used to annoy me because she would do all her yoga and gym with her long hair down. Why did she not put it in a bun or smth? 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
I luckily caught the video before she deleted it. Everything this girl does is so painfully contrived. I don't think I've ever seen anyone trying to hard to be cool, easy and down to earth while at the same time looking anything but.
I remember her saying that she used to hide behind her long hair and never wanted to show her face to the camera. Now she's hiding her face behind fillers and filters. (May I add she looked sooo much better before).
All I see is a deeply insecure little girl chasing whatever ideal she has in her head in a desperate attempt to find love. I could almost feel sorry for her but then I remind myself that this is Jess we are talking about and she is vapid, shallow and completely responsible for the results of her own actions.

Reactions: 4
She can maybe do 2 pulls ups. And even then she engages her lower body and core way too much. I can pull muscle up that many times too if I do it like her. Shes never been able to do a single proper pull up.

She can maybe do 2 pulls ups. And even then she engages her lower body and core way too much. I can pull muscle up that many times too if I do it like her. Shes never been able to do a single proper pull up.
Also another thing she’s lying about because she did the same level of pull-ups 7 and 8 years ago, so what kind of progress is that lol! If you want to scroll back to these videos here she is doing 5 pull ups with similar form in these two videos. One trick pony has been the same for 7+ years and the only difference is then she used to be more flexible and could do a variety of yoga poses. Now it’s only splits of handstands and nothing else

IMG_0557.jpeg

IMG_0558.jpeg

IMG_0560.jpeg

• Haha
it’s the “you guys knowwww how hardddd I’ve been working”

girl we know how hard you’ve been lying!

• Haha
Kinda struggling to focus on whatever “profound” message she’s trying to get across when all I can see are some bikini bottoms fighting for their life. Keeping it classy, as usual. She knows exactly what she’s doing though. She knows full well that getting her arse out and posting things that wouldn’t look out of place on Only Fans will get her far more engagement than the other insanely dull nonsense she puts out.

• Haha
Bahaha I love the call outs and receipts. She’s so full of it. And obsesseddddd…with herself. I don’t even understand why she’s lying about the pull-ups when she could just frame it like “it feels so good to get those back.”

Her new reel is giving…presenting baboon.

• Haha