Jessica Olie #4 £150 to learn to split but you know the app is going to be a load of sh..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this makes me irrationally angry!
She cried because her new pup didn’t want to cuddle.
I agree this was so irritating. “That really hurt my feelings,” not “I was concerned about her” or “we wanted her to feel comfortable with us,” no no, it’s all about Jessica’s feelings. She doesn’t even know how to pretend to not center herself constantly.

I love how she says she’s so hesitant to share her “physical progress” but posts ass shots every other day. 😆 “I didn’t want to look like anyone else but the best version of me.” And what is that exactly? The version of you that looks most like the current conventional standard of attractiveness? The self-awareness is not self-awaring.

Also now we can see she is fully flamingo legging in that image of her “progress.” The ironic thing is she’s actually minimizing any genuine progress because she’s contorting and angling the shite out of herself. We can’t see your real progress through your smoke and mirrors, babe. Congrats on finding a media illiterate audience though I guess!

Reactions: 9
I agree this was so irritating. “That really hurt my feelings,” not “I was concerned about her” or “we wanted her to feel comfortable with us,” no no, it’s all about Jessica’s feelings. She doesn’t even know how to pretend to not center herself constantly.

I love how she says she’s so hesitant to share her “physical progress” but posts ass shots every other day. 😆 “I didn’t want to look like anyone else but the best version of me.” And what is that exactly? The version of you that looks most like the current conventional standard of attractiveness? The self-awareness is not self-awaring.

Also now we can see she is fully flamingo legging in that image of her “progress.” The ironic thing is she’s actually minimizing any genuine progress because she’s contorting and angling the shite out of herself. We can’t see your real progress through your smoke and mirrors, babe. Congrats on finding a media illiterate audience though I guess!
Not to mention she shares her physical progress every single time she launches anything fitness related as if gaining weight, therefore having a bigger ass is hard or requires skill. The only place she’s grown from all this lower body work are her thighs. They’re substantially larger from weight gain and muscle mass. But her booty is mainly just lifted from weight training and bigger from weight gain.

Lol at this comment. We'll be waiting a while for this.
The commenter is so right though! How are you selling a program to clients and you have no proof of your success with clients first. She should have been doing this for months before with some free or discounted clients to build up her portfolio of proven success. Instead she puts in her terms and conditions that there is no guarantee of any success and that doing this doesn’t promise any results. And she can hide behind her clients not having before and after pics for a few months because progress takes time, if she’s even still doing this in a few months

on another note, who saw her story a couple days agop about how having two dogs is hard and she couldn’t do it without stevia? I see a future of her ditching the two dogs like she’s done her other pets in the past because she can’t handle responsibility. Can’t see her being able to care for children either, if she ever did get pregnant she would 100% ditch her pups saying it was too hard with a baby

IMG_7750.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Imagining this train wreck trying to deal with pregnancy, and then an actual human baby is hilarious. She can’t even look after herself. It would be insane for her to procreate.
thank god stevie goes to bed at 4pm every day and the two dogs sleep under the duvet with them - no way in hell she is using that natural cycles app properly, she is DESPERATE to lock that glass eyes serial killer down for life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Neither of them would deal with a child. He couldn't possibly forgo any sleep. Could you imagine? The travesty! And she's way too selfish to be a mother. I hope she never brings a child into this tit show. It would be so unfair.

Stevia can make time to go for coffee/croissants in Toronto with JO’s sister but JO couldn’t tag along for a couple day trip to go visit her sister too? He seems more excited to visit her sister than go on a date with JO. When did he last cheese so much on a date with JO 😁What a weird couple. Her sister and Stevia give me Khloe kardashian and Scott Disick vibes, don’t know. It seems like he’s more friends with her and enjoys her company 🍿 👀

Stevia with his creepy stare too..
IMG_8106.jpeg

IMG_8107.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She continues to use her dad's passing to sell Gymshark. It's beyond disgusting at this point. And her mother, sister and Stevie continue to enable her in the comments.

• Sick
Yeah, she's absolutely disgusting using her dad's passing as a bleeping AD(!) to sell fast fashion gym wear :sick:
The worst thing is that we all absolutely predicted this would happen. Girl really has no shame! Anything to not actually having to work.

Oh and on the subject of Stevie flying to Toronto to see her sister. Weird? Because it looked like he was in a regular passenger seat, not actually flying the plane.
Did anyone see his story where he put a picture of her saying 'sister, sister'? Really gave me the ick! Why would you call her 'sister sister' when she's a) not your sister and b) it's what your gf calls her?

I can't explain it but he weirds me out soooo much. Wouldn't be too shocked to learn he has several skeletons in his closet or gets up to weird stuff when he is away for work. He's just off!

• Haha
Yeah, she's absolutely disgusting using her dad's passing as a bleeping AD(!) to sell fast fashion gym wear :sick:
The worst thing is that we all absolutely predicted this would happen. Girl really has no shame! Anything to not actually having to work.

Oh and on the subject of Stevie flying to Toronto to see her sister. Weird? Because it looked like he was in a regular passenger seat, not actually flying the plane.
Did anyone see his story where he put a picture of her saying 'sister, sister'? Really gave me the ick! Why would you call her 'sister sister' when she's a) not your sister and b) it's what your gf calls her?

I can't explain it but he weirds me out soooo much. Wouldn't be too shocked to learn he has several skeletons in his closet or gets up to weird stuff when he is away for work. He's just off!
Yup! He was a passenger on the flight and not flying the plane. Something is very weird and off about him!

also how long can she milk her grief for financial gain? At least her followers are not all falling for it. Her initial grief posts were getting a lot of engagement. But now she’s back to no one really commenting and her trying to boost engagement by replying to every comment and her family commenting from their multiple accounts.

she’s just losing followers like she has been consistently for the past 4 years. Imagine being an influencer and hitting your peak in 2020 and then just constantly losing followers for the next 4 years…she had more than 900K followers at that time and was closing in on 1 million. She’s almost at 600k again lol! I think she’ll get there this year😂 the path to irrelevancy

Reactions: 6

I thought it was strange as he was in a normal passenger seat. Do they have stand in pilots just in case? Seems like he was only there for a few days as well.

Reactions: 4
Hahha Instagram doing Jessica dirty!
Although she hid her like count, we can all see the number of shares now.

Her arse photo got one share whilst her grief post got 116 shares. That probably explains why she’s exploiting her own grief.
---
I thought it was strange as he was in a normal passenger seat. Do they have stand in pilots just in case? Seems like he was only there for a few days as well.
I think they do “pax back” as passengers sometimes. I think it depends on the roster? Not 100% sure but I have pilot friends who occasionally have to fly as a passenger to get back to their home city.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Am I missing something because I don’t think Jessica could ever do middle splits?
Yeah a straight up lie, she’s never been able to do them to “get them back” what a bold face lie! If she could have ever done them we’d have seen them on video or pic before

She said “I tried to find a similar pose”. All she had to do was pose exactly like the old photo. But no. She popped her hip out, turned her toes in, is grabbing her backside. She could have literally posed the exact same way. But if she did that we would have seen hip dips, no curves, no waist shape, and touching thighs. She’s so full of tit. We would have seen not much has changed except larger thighs.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She said “I tried to find a similar pose”. All she had to do was pose exactly like the old photo. But no. She popped her hip out, turned her toes in, is grabbing her backside. She could have literally posed the exact same way. But if she did that we would have seen hip dips, no curves, no waist shape, and touching thighs. She’s so full of tit. We would have seen not much has changed except larger thighs.
She literally looks the same, she's just twisting in the "now" photo to make it seem like she has a smaller waist and bigger bum. Nothing has changed.

exactly!! She could have just posed the exact same way in the new pic if she wanted to lol! She thinks people are really dumb and will buy her bs. All she’s done is gain weight and the reason her sister has curves is cause she weighs more than JO, she could do the same if she wasn’t so obsessed with getting lean

Reactions: 5