Jessica Olie #4 £150 to learn to split but you know the app is going to be a load of sh..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ding ding! That's the most upvoted thread title from the last thread.

Main highlights from the last thread:

Grieving over her dying father by writhing and sensually stretching in a thong bodysuit, complete with a full ass shot for the camera
1709115111637.png

A collection of revolting comments from Stevia the little tit bag:
1709115253170.png

1709115529183.png

1709115568480.png

1709115630833.png

Jess wants you to know she wears XS
1709115333624.png

She proposed to herself and made her followers guilt trip Stevie. Alas there is no proposal to be seen or heard...
1709115361462.png

1709115414176.png

Colour within the line, child!
1709115772735.png

The two of them just switch accounts and talk to themselves all the time. It's so pathetic.
1709115883376.png

Our girlboss business updates:
thisisolie mat launch to a bunch of word salad and lorem ipsum on the website
closely followed by a second launch mat launch for the groundbreaking crystal edition
and now her 11 coaching app is finally launched after being called a fraud previously and her customers demanding for a refund. god knows if they all got refunded.

... all of these with absolutely zero marketing and promotion strategy.

But hey at least she got a haircut. I will miss our tattle hairline watch commentary : (
1709116331010.png

Let's also recap all of the nicknames we have for Stevie:
Stevia
QVC ding dong
Stevie Jobs
Stevia the little tit bag

There's probably more...

RIP Mr Olie.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Excellent recap as always. @w8g (and may I add a stunning new profile pic 🤣 )

Jess is quiet this morning following the launch - busy writing out all these plans I guess.

I would like to know how many photos this girl has on her phone of her own arse. It must be hundreds

IMG_0852.jpeg

Can’t get over the design of this website. It’s so basic and looks immature.

Icky Stevie meanwhile does what he does best - being weird. In his latest story, he’s filming himself drinking coffee while staring at himself in the mirror 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Thank you for the new thread and recap @w8g 👍

What I fail to understand is who is her "team"? In one breath she says it's just her then all of a sudden she has a whole team? Is this Stevie? Her mum? Who's the nutritionist? I don't think it's Emily as she's congratulated her but hasn't said anything like "looking forward to working with you on this" etc. Also she used to bleat on about not wanting to share what she eats as she's not qualified etc so why now all of a sudden is she offering nutrition advice? If I was paying £80+ a month I'd want to know who her team are. There's not even a proper "about us" page on the website to get any proper information. The FAQ is basic. It just seems like a lot of money with no real explanation of what you're actually getting.

I had a nose at some other (more well known) influencer gym 1:1 coaching prices and they are around £150-£200 but all of them are proven athletes with in person as well as online clients and proven track record with before and after shots. Where is her evidence that she's ever even trained anyone before? There isn't any, because she never has. More fool the people who sign up to this. This might actually be the thing that gets her sued. The last app was bad enough.
---
Also sorry to double post but she's cashing in on her grief in the comments which is disgusting but not only that, someone posted that they lost their father too recently and part of her response was to sign up for her 1:1 coaching "when you're ready" 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
IMG_1692.jpeg

1. I think “thank you from the bottom” is more apropos considering that she’s constantly shoving her butt in our faces.
2. Girrrrl. Get thee to therapy. This is not appropriate to be sharing with your clients; you should not be making them feel in any way responsible for how YOU feel. And if this is the one thing saving your mental health right now, you probably shouldn’t be doing it and instead getting help from a professional.

Will never cease to astound me the extent to which she farms her following for a sense of (faux) mental wellness, ego boosting, easy money, etc.

View attachment 2785424
1. I think “thank you from the bottom” is more apropos considering that she’s constantly shoving her butt in our faces.
2. Girrrrl. Get thee to therapy. This is not appropriate to be sharing with your clients; you should not be making them feel in any way responsible for how YOU feel. And if this is the one thing saving your mental health right now, you probably shouldn’t be doing it and instead getting help from a professional.

Will never cease to astound me the extent to which she farms her following for a sense of (faux) mental wellness, ego boosting, easy money, etc.
She literally guilt trips people into buying her tit. I wonder how many sign ups she's actually had.

Reactions: 6
She literally guilt trips people into buying her tit. I wonder how many sign ups she's actually had.
Given that she’s been commenting people telling them to sign up this morning, she probably didn’t fill up all the limited spaces she’s was saying.

also there was a comment from someone who said they were unable to sign up from South Africa after it asked for country and she said she had to talk to her team about why that was happening. Did she not test out the sign up process with information for other countries or? It just seems all rushed to roll this out.

I wonder how long it will take her to create the plans for people. I bet one of two ways: either it’s super fast pointing towards it not being bespoke. Or she takes a really long time and sites that she’s the only one working on it and wants to make it perfect.

either way, she will need to show people’s progress and before and after pics to justify why any new clients should use her and that’s something that takes months. Don’t know if she’s got it in her to be that consistent for that long lol. I feel like she’s going from zero to 100 and she’s not demonstrated that she’s ready at all.

at the minimum she should have taken on one client the past 10months while she was working on this to demonstrate her work as a coach

at the minimum she should have taken on one client the past 10months while she was working on this to demonstrate her work as a coach
Exactly this! She’s never trained anyone but herself and only has one misleading comparison photo to show for it. I’m sure she has a reasonable knowledge bank but there is no practical execution of her supposed skill set. I’m not counting the gym shark yoga “classes” where she shouts at people through her headset or the sporadic live flows she’s done on instagram. Why on earth hasn’t she taken on at least one test client to prove that she can actually do this?
Grief is such a terrible excuse, I’m sure I’m not the only one here who has navigated the death of a parent (both in my case) or another equally important loved one. You don’t get to completely check out of life and responsibility for an indefinite period.
Perhaps she’ll surprise us all and completely transform the lives and bodies of two or three clients? I’m willing to suspend my disbelief for a minute and hope for the best!

"I'm officially a coach" says it all really. She never was one before.
Came here to say this. She has zero "clients" to show examples of results from her training because she has literally never coached before...even though it's her "favorite thing ever." She's a con artist. Plain and simple. We know she has very limited spaces because she can't maintain too many people relying on her day in, day out. The fact she has over 700K followers and she can't fill her slots in a few hours is telling. If you google her name "discussions and forums" pops up and they are all threads where people expose her bs. Also, it looks like her mats come from the same company who was responsible for her Elvn clothing line, her supplements, and her last failed app. Because if you click "shop" it directs you to her mats. I thought she took this product private too and was doing it all on her own? https://genflow.com/creator/jessica-olie

• Wow
Did she even address where elvn and her supplements went? She literally just stopped mentioning them. She must pay genflow to do all the work and that's her "team" so if it goes tits up it's just money she's lost, she hasn't actually put any real work into it. She definitely is a con.

Came here to say this. She has zero "clients" to show examples of results from her training because she has literally never coached before...even though it's her "favorite thing ever." She's a con artist. Plain and simple. We know she has very limited spaces because she can't maintain too many people relying on her day in, day out. The fact she has over 700K followers and she can't fill her slots in a few hours is telling. If you google her name "discussions and forums" pops up and they are all threads where people expose her bs. Also, it looks like her mats come from the same company who was responsible for her Elvn clothing line, her supplements, and her last failed app. Because if you click "shop" it directs you to her mats. I thought she took this product private too and was doing it all on her own? https://genflow.com/creator/jessica-olie
I thought she said she severed ties with genflow that’s why she shut down the elvn brand.
genflow will just white label any products and slap an influencer name on it. I wouldn’t trust anything they do.

back to the app…
There are no nutritionists or dieticians on the team! It’s all for entertainment purposes only!
£80-£150 a month for pure entertainment 🤣
IMG_6180.jpeg

---
To be fair, she’s not wrong… what she is doing is performing arts 🤣
IMG_6181.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
I thought she said she severed ties with genflow that’s why she shut down the elvn brand.
genflow will just white label any products and slap an influencer name on it. I wouldn’t trust anything they do.

back to the app…
There are no nutritionists or dieticians on the team! It’s all for entertainment purposes only!
£80-£150 a month for pure entertainment 🤣
View attachment 2785902
---
To be fair, she’s not wrong… what she is doing is performing arts 🤣
View attachment 2785934
To be fair at least she hasn’t been stupid enough to add Stevia jobs to her corporation. It only lists her and the agent on the filing from last year. So she’s the only shareholder

but the disclaimer on the page stating that this is not dietary advice and it’s all for entertainment is crazy! And stating that there is no guarantee of any outcomes using her product! So what exactly are people paying for if they are hiding this disclaimer in the terms that people probably aren’t reading/aren’t aware of when they sign up? They are literally signing up with the goal of achieving some sort of outcome with her assistance and coaching and she is stating this is all for entertainment purposes and she can’t promise that. What a sham

Reactions: 5
Wait…is she making up these recipes herself? Or just pulling them from the internet and slapping her name on them? I thought it was very strange that she wasn’t naming the dietician’s name she’s working with but apparently there is NO dietician? From this lady who has been saying for years that she’s not qualified to give nutrition advice? WTAF?

she’s a fraud!
This whole thing smells like another attempt at scamming money out of her less intelligent followers
---
I cannot wait to see how soon this thing falls apart

IMG_5755.jpeg

She’s not saying she can’t handle 200 applications, wasn’t she the same one saying she will only take a limited number of applications cause she’s only one person. How on earth would she get in contact with more than 200 people 1:1 in a week…

Reactions: 5
I tried to dig a little last night to see if she still has ties to Genflow.

First of all, her platform doesn't even come up on Google and I included the words 11 coaching Jessica Olie. Nothing, So they didn't even do any basic SEO in preparation for the launch. The third search result is actually the last tattle thread on her, I mean how embarrassing for her.

I couldn't find anything relating to Genflow anymore but her sites are so difficult to navigate that I may have missed something.

However, she really has a proven track record of being inconsistent. We all know this but you can actually see it when looking at her platforms. I don't know why she has included her YouTube on the website - it has 6 videos on it, all about her yoga mats and one yoga flow. Absolutely no workouts (and I am sure she used to have more videos on there).
Did you know that her olie website has a blog? She posted twice - in August, then again ins September last year. I reckon it was supposed to be a monthly thing but lo and behold, she couldn't even do that.

Her "officially a coach" shtick is also infuriating. She literally could, and by all means should, have done this months if not years ago.

Whoever signed up for her programme is an absolute idiot! I give her a month before it all gets too much for her - and that is being generous. Willing to place bets that people will never get an updated yoga flow but the same two or three videos to rotate.

IMG_5757.jpeg

And she is saying the 1:1 people have to invest in 3 months to see results (that she does not promise lol!) Can she commit to coaching people for 3 months??

• Haha
I tried to dig a little last night to see if she still has ties to Genflow.

First of all, her platform doesn't even come up on Google and I included the words 11 coaching Jessica Olie. Nothing, So they didn't even do any basic SEO in preparation for the launch. The third search result is actually the last tattle thread on her, I mean how embarrassing for her.

I couldn't find anything relating to Genflow anymore but her sites are so difficult to navigate that I may have missed something.

However, she really has a proven track record of being inconsistent. We all know this but you can actually see it when looking at her platforms. I don't know why she has included her YouTube on the website - it has 6 videos on it, all about her yoga mats and one yoga flow. Absolutely no workouts (and I am sure she used to have more videos on there).
Did you know that her olie website has a blog? She posted twice - in August, then again ins September last year. I reckon it was supposed to be a monthly thing but lo and behold, she couldn't even do that.

Her "officially a coach" shtick is also infuriating. She literally could, and by all means should, have done this months if not years ago.

Whoever signed up for her programme is an absolute idiot! I give her a month before it all gets too much for her - and that is being generous. Willing to place bets that people will never get an updated yoga flow but the same two or three videos to rotate.
Adding to the inconsistency, the Instagram she linked on the coaching site is her mat IG account thisisolie. There is zero information about her coaching business on that IG account.
I just don’t understand 🤷

I am however quite happy about tattle’s SEO. Well done to the tattle team 👏🤣
We should collectively use lots of SEO search terms so it comes up when people do a search. For example, Jessica Olie fraud, con artist, scam, lip filler, thrush, boyfriend Will, legwarmers, not xs

• Haha