Jessica Olie #4 £150 to learn to split but you know the app is going to be a load of sh..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should be embarrassed to post that comparison video of her progress. Because back when her form was absolute tit she would talk about weight training as if she was qualified to give advice, yet that’s how she was doing the movements. Now just barely 5 years later she’s qualified enough to train others and yet has has ZERO formal training in that time? What a bleeping joke. She’s not even tried to hide her inexperience, lack of education, etc. Too many young women are lemmings for IG influencers and will support them no matter what. Just like JO is looking back on her videos, these girls will look back one day and be like why did I think Jessica Olie was the one to trust?

Reactions: 8
She literally looks the same, she's just twisting in the "now" photo to make it seem like she has a smaller waist and bigger bum. Nothing has changed.
Plus she's wearing xxxs as a size 🙄 ofc she looks like has a waist when the pants are that tight

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She should be embarrassed to post that comparison video of her progress. Because back when her form was absolute tit she would talk about weight training as if she was qualified to give advice, yet that’s how she was doing the movements. Now just barely 5 years later she’s qualified enough to train others and yet has has ZERO formal training in that time? What a bleeping joke. She’s not even tried to hide her inexperience, lack of education, etc. Too many young women are lemmings for IG influencers and will support them no matter what. Just like JO is looking back on her videos, these girls will look back one day and be like why did I think Jessica Olie was the one to trust?
Remember when she was training with that Dogpound guy? I can’t remember his name but IIRC she was going to do something with him on her first failed app and was talking about him like they were equals. Does she actually have any PT qualifications?

Reactions: 4
Remember when she was training with that Dogpound guy? I can’t remember his name but IIRC she was going to do something with him on her first failed app and was talking about him like they were equals. Does she actually have any PT qualifications?
She would show some stories of her “studying” for her PT qualifications before but never heard her say that she completed it nor do I think she ever put that as one of her “about me” posts where she said she took some exercise science program or whatever in uni.

quite frankly she should be sharing her qualifications on her website if she is training people but maybe that’s the loophole with calling herself a “coach” instead of a trainer

I seem to remember she did her qualification during lockdown and that was online. So I am going to say 'No, she has no qualifications.'
And just to add that I don't necessarily think you cannot get qualified online but the big difference is that she is yet to train a single person in person.

Surely she should be showing certification if she's charging people extortionate amounts per month. I wouldn't be happy if I was paying a PT just to find out they weren't even qualified. I'm sure she's ripped some moves/exercises from dog pound guy too. They did a few lives during lockdown and that was that. She uses people and drops them as soon as she gets what she wants.

Reactions: 6
She was training at dogpound a lot, going as far as wearing dogpound merch all the time. But that was because it was cool at that time and lots of influencers and some celebs go there.
but everything is just a vanity for Jess.

Um why is Stevie taking a photo of a young family and posting it on his stories? I would NOT be happy if that was my child in the photo. What a creep.

Why couldn’t Stevia stay with them for the trip, looks like he just flew them there and was gone right away

good for her mum and sister and her all being able to spend her dad’s birthday together though. She seemed interested in how much calmer/chill toronto is while also being a bit like London. She’s never struck me as the type to live in London so could totally see her moving somewhere new whenever her and Stevia break up. For someone who loves the ocean and a homebody life, I don’t understand why she would choose to live in London. I mean originally it was to chase after Will and then to be close to her parents I guess

Such a toxic mindset to push. Regardless of how much walking you do on vacation you don’t have to work out and you certainly shouldn’t worry about missing a week or so of workouts. She should work on herself before sharing her own bs mindset on other people.

Attachments

She’s off to that cringe intelligent change summit by mimi and Alex ikon :sick: what on earth do any of these people have business teaching when they don’t have anything of substance to offer. It’s the meeting of narcissistic and fake influencers who are trying to hold on to some semblance of relevance even though their audience is starting to see through their bs words. Last year this summit was not open to the public, it was invite only of influencers and they had to pay thousands to attend. Wild stuff and anything at all to feel self importance… Mimi and Alex have been separated for months now and Alex is a deadbeat who never sees his daughter basically. there’s a thread on them here too

IMG_9858.jpeg

---
they literally converge to do the most basic things to do something they don’t need to be in Ibiza for. It’s all just self serving and for the aesthetic so they can post about how much they’re into self care and listening to people give lectures on things they say and post about on their social media all the time. This sneak peek at the itinerary is a joke lol! It’s like finding activities for kids to do at camp but adult version basically. Harness the power of your xesuality :sick:
IMG_9863.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
“Finally got to meet this angel…blah blah blah”
Started following her yesterday 🤣

IMG_0949.jpeg

She’s so full of tit! Surprising really seeing she’s so full of Botox and fillers already.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else find it bizarre she is still so wobbly and sways so much in a position she has done for over a decade. Like this pose is her main “trick” but she still looks so uneasy in it. Also, Jessica. You’re been doing this same pose for over a decade. Find some new material.

Anyone else find it bizarre she is still so wobbly and sways so much in a position she has done for over a decade. Like this pose is her main “trick” but she still looks so uneasy in it. Also, Jessica. You’re been doing this same pose for over a decade. Find some new material.
It’s the only trick she has up her sleeve.

actually scratch that, are we taking bingo on her doing splits on the edge of the pool on this trip lol! 😂 She’s so boring an predictable, that’s why she dropped into the 730k’s again lol. Congrats JO! Hitting the follower milestone’s up and in reverse over the last 4 years is so funny!

She’s always alone. She can workout literally anytime, but she chose to do that instead of attend other guest instructors programs and support them. She’ll claim she did, but it’s telling she’s never filmed and shared a single person.

IMG_0372.jpeg

IMG_0373.jpeg

she’s really cozied up to this model guy (and we all know how she slid into the dm’s of her ex Will cause she thought he was a hot model… 👀 Vs the picture she chose to share which is less assuming lol

and of course her self isolating tendencies continue with her choosing to spend an extra day in Ibiza alone. She’s in no rush to go back and see her bf or dogs. My prediction is that her and stevia break up this year. He doesn’t seem to be in a rush to progress their relationship and it’s been 3 years already and it seems like they don’t much at all together anymore/post about each other gushing on their social media lol

Reactions: 7
What was the point of her going to this navel-gazing influencer event? She hardly shared anything, did anything and doesn’t even follow the event page on Instagram. She will however have tons of videos of her arse by the pool recorded which she will share paired with grief captions over the next weeks.

I also think there’s trouble in paradise. She didn’t post at all for Stevie’s birthday not for their anniversary. It looks like they don’t do things together anymore.
I think the reality of having a boyfriend that is away from home a lot and two dogs is catching up with her.