Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im relieved my comments have been taken the way they were intended. All i know is, for me, i have to take a step back from the toxic
I'm guilty of this too, although tgese girls gave me the confidence to wear a bikini for the 1st time last year, I'm fat and I'm unhealthy and unfit. I need to lose weight I've joined the gym and am gonna do my best to shift some weight!

Reactions: 6
Im relieved my comments have been taken the way they were intended. All i know is, for me, i have to take a step back from the toxic
I agree and I'm going to do the same with the unfollowing, all plus size bopo just put on more and more weight. I need to get myself out of this mindset, I don't think I'll ever be a 10 again but I need to stop thinking where I am now is ok because I don't feel healthy.

Reactions: 3
Her grandparents searching high and low for a leaflet and her and her husband are sat on their arses doing nothing to help. 😑 wouldnt care if it was a unicorn my Nan was looking for I'd be first to help her whatever she needed...her constant laziness is irritating me now ☹

Reactions: 14
Her grandparents searching high and low for a leaflet and her and her husband are sat on their arses doing nothing to help. 😑 wouldnt care if it was a unicorn my Nan was looking for I'd be first to help her whatever she needed...her constant laziness is irritating me now ☹
Her gran used to take her asos parcels back to the post office for her. I thought it was funny but then jess works 3 days and drives.... so not really funny at all.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I agree and I'm going to do the same with the unfollowing, all plus size bopo just put on more and more weight. I need to get myself out of this mindset, I don't think I'll ever be a 10 again but I need to stop thinking where I am now is ok because I don't feel healthy.

You're just following the wrong accounts, I've gone from following plus size accounts to following decent nutritionists and dietician who yes do believe in HAES but help me understand my relationship with food and the way People view fat bodies. I unfollowed Tess and all those. Still follow Jess as I do/did like her but no way do I lust after any part of her life. But we are similar shapes so sometimes I get ideas for outfits etc.

I too have joined the gym but not for weight loss just to help my body move a bit easier and the peace of mind that yes I may be plus size but I am trying to make strides in aspects of my life that I would consider 'unhealthy' and that don't make me feel good and right now that's my lack of exercise.

Accounts I would recommend off the top of my head would be

Trustyourbodyproject
Dieticiananna
Pixienutrition
Thefuckitdiet

None of these women are actually plus size but they really have helped me debunk all the tit around food and relationships with food etc whilst supporting the plus size community.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her gran used to take her asos parcels back to the post office for her. I thought it was funny but then jess works 3 days and drives.... so not really funny at all.
Im a size 22 and feel unhealthy and bloody unhappy. The body positive tit is great but its brainwashed me into thinking eating unhealthy and eating too much is ok

You're just following the wrong accounts, I've gone from following plus size accounts to following decent nutritionists and dietician who yes do believe in HAES but help me understand my relationship with food and the way People view fat bodies. I unfollowed Tess and all those. Still follow Jess as I do/did like her but no way do I lust after any part of her life. But we are similar shapes so sometimes I get ideas for outfits etc.

I too have joined the gym but not for weight loss just to help my body move a bit easier and the peace of mind that yes I may be plus size but I am trying to make strides in aspects of my life that I would consider 'unhealthy' and that don't make me feel good and right now that's my lack of exercise.

Accounts I would recommend off the top of my head would be

Trustyourbodyproject
Dieticiananna
Pixienutrition
Thefuckitdiet

None of these women are actually plus size but they really have helped me debunk all the tit around food and relationships with food etc whilst supporting the plus size community.
Thanks lovely ♥

I was a size 20 and thought the BOPO pages were amazing and would constantly check up on the latest plus size hauls but then I realised how unhealthy, unhappy and gross I looked (I don’t believe people who are a size 20 look unattractive but personally I looked tit haha) and now I’m a 12-14 and so much happier. Still follow a couple of BOPO pages but I’ve culled a lot

It winds me up too. I have visions of them rocking up, eating dinner, packing up the leftovers for their lunch and leaving her poor grandparents to do the dishes and clean up 😡

• Sad
Obviously she's found a way of gaining some popularity by doing nothing but be fat so wheres the motivation to lead a healthy life?
Shes married, doesnt want kids, has a simple part time job and lots of people praising her for being inspirational. She'll carry on eating this way until she gets some health complaints. Pretty soon she'll struggle though, shes already a 26 and asos and pink clove only go up to around that size.

Reactions: 9
Obviously she's found a way of gaining some popularity by doing nothing but be fat so wheres the motivation to lead a healthy life?
Shes married, doesnt want kids, has a simple part time job and lots of people praising her for being inspirational. She'll carry on eating this way until she gets some health complaints. Pretty soon she'll struggle though, shes already a 26 and asos and pink clove only go up to around that size.
Well maybe when the pink clove deals stop because they don’t stock her size she’ll actually get up off her bum

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
As someone who has been overweight for a long time and is now mid-50's I would urge anyone who is carrying excess weight to try and lose it before they get too old.... I was the weight I am now in my late 30's and then had no aches or pains and mobility was fine. Fastforward to mid-50's and although I have not major health issues (only raised BP) I can tell you my whole body physically aches on a daily basis.... I get breathless, sweaty, everything is a major effort and losing weight is harder now than it ever was..... I lost about 3 stone a 2/3 years ago and although I was still 'obese' my health and general fitness and well being improved massively..... so while the plus-size youngsters are 'healthy' for now it won't last...... it really won't...... I tell my kids everyday 'do not end up like your mother'..... but everyday I keep trying to lose weight and be a healthier person..... it's just not as easy as it was 20 years ago x x

Reactions: 13
It winds me up too. I have visions of them rocking up, eating dinner, packing up the leftovers for their lunch and leaving her poor grandparents to do the dishes and clean up 😡
100% and it should be the other way around . She could cook for them and do chores for them especially as they are 1. Doing everything for her and she does nothing in return 2. They are getting older and will eventually need more help ! Selfish and lazy is what those two are .

100% and it should be the other way around . She could cook for them and do chores for them especially as they are 1. Doing everything for her and she does nothing in return 2. They are getting older and will eventually need more help ! Selfish and lazy is what those two are .
She's been married almost 10 years and they only just bought an ironing board last year. Up until then her Gran was doing all her ironing 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
So many like minded people in here!!

I agree once she outgrows a size 26 theres a size 28 and not many places go up to a size 28! What then? Where will she get her clothes from? Fashion doesn’t really come in a size 30.

That’s what scared me into action. I was 25 years old and wearing a size 26, I knew I only had one more size left before it was game over in my eyes.
I’m now currently wearing a 18/20 and getting smaller.

my mother hated me watching and following the likes of Jess, she could see that i was in the mind set of “If it’s okay for them it’s okay for me”

I fully encourage anyone to unfollow/step away from these accounts for the sake of yourself.

and as for the whole grandparents situation she should be ashamed of herself!! I remember the bags and bags of parcels she’d be packing up and dropping off to them to take back for her!! Lazy cow.

Reactions: 12
Was anyone else really shocked when you realised they where married? I was following her quite a while before I knew... they just dont seem like they've been married 10 years. ( a good thing I suppose) but she just doesnt seem grown up enough lol

The ten minute takeovers are really starting to annoy me 🙈 they are not funny in the slightest it just comes across as try hard 🤣 I like Jess for the most part but that and the 4 portion dinners is getting beyond a joke 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do we think that hair was washed last night?? 🤔🤔 I dont think it was. How many days we going for this time?

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.