Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a completely disgusting woman

All her food she cooks most stink and taste of all the crap in her oven

Mind you she dont wash her self often why would she bother with her oven

Smelly witch

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is a completely disgusting woman

All her food she cooks most stink and taste of all the crap in her oven

Mind you she dont wash her self often why would she bother with her oven

Smelly witch
I was just about to say surely that would make the things shes cooking smell of whatever shite that is stuck to the bottom. Plus it must stink when it's on 😷😷. I genuinely dont get it, it wouldnt even take long to do.

You know when you have your period and sometimes are so overly aware of ur smell, the other day when she said she had hers thats all I could think.. and I swear shes still wearing the same pjs or whatever they are.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion:

Oven is still filthy and hauls are tit, stop the 10 min takeovers you look like a tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Honestly - with the amount she spends on food - she could even just pay a company to come and do it for her - I mean I would to save my own time but equally - I would never let my oven get into that state - she’s a bleeping scab man

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised her smoke alarm isnt going off constantly with all that tit in the oven! Desgustannnnggggg

My finger is hovering over the unfollow button I can't take much more of that skin and her unwillingness to do anything to improve it, the shite hauls of too tight loungewear, the greasy hair with those roots, the food bingeing , that minging oven ,the Navy onesie and that bleeping gammon. Not to mention the ten min takeovers 🤢🙁😭

Imagine being her neighbour...eating her bakes then watching her stories on Instagram featuring her oven 🤮

Do you know what, I'd absolutely LOVE to see them both start a weightloss/fitness thing together. I don't mind Jess, can't stick that 10minute takeover crap, I tap through that but I don't mind her & I think if they started something and showed the good and bad bits of their journey to health, she would see her followers soar.

Reactions: 9
The more she stories about food the more it seems like a sexual thing for her. She salivates unlike anyone I've seen before.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Do you know what, I'd absolutely LOVE to see them both start a weightloss/fitness thing together. I don't mind Jess, can't stick that 10minute takeover crap, I tap through that but I don't mind her & I think if they started something and showed the good and bad bits of their journey to health, she would see her followers soar.
I feel like weight loss in the plus size community is seen as a negative thing though? They all do so many posts about being happy as you are etc etc that anyone who tries to lose weight or even mentions it gets called out for not being truthful. She may not be bothered by her size as much as the people who are watching her are and that's her choice really if she doesn't mind living the life she does.

Reactions: 4
Unrelated to jess but I know they're friendly and just seen Harry Jane's husband committed suicide. God love her 😪😪

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
My finger is hovering over the unfollow button I can't take much more of that skin and her unwillingness to do anything to improve it, the shite hauls of too tight loungewear, the greasy hair with those roots, the food bingeing , that minging oven ,the Navy onesie and that bleeping gammon. Not to mention the ten min takeovers 🤢🙁😭
Same!!

Unrelated to jess but I know they're friendly and just seen Harry Jane's husband committed suicide. God love her 😪😪
I saw this earlier. Honestly broke my heart so much. I’ve always loved Harry :( I think he must have done it while she was away on her holiday.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.