Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love her sometimes but I can’t cope with how minging she is. She makes me feel good about my horrible oven. I will clean it tomorrow.

Reactions: 6
I bought a pink clove dress i liked in her collection. Omg the fit was awful and would of needed to go up 2 sizes to get a correct fitting!! I do like Jess but her and hubby live like teenagers

Reactions: 5
I bought a pink clove dress i liked in her collection. Omg the fit was awful and would of needed to go up 2 sizes to get a correct fitting!! I do like Jess but her and hubby live like teenagers
I’m surprised anyone brought anything from her collection after seeing how badly the fit was on her when she did the haul lol

Reactions: 4
I see she's in hospital! Hope she's alright
I'm guessing maybe something gastro related, loads viruses going round...or maybe something like gall stones, they're agony. Who knows. Hopefully she recovers soon, I like Jess (apart from her manky oven 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet Gusto are shitting themselves. One day after she cooks her first Gusto meal and she ends up in hospital 🤣

On a serious note, I hope she's ok. I do like her, I just get annoyed with her laziness 🙈

• Haha
Everything in that Pink Clove haul was so unflattering on her. They're a plus size brand but their clothes really aren't suitable for bigger girls 🤷‍♀️

Genuine question, does anyone think Jess would wear anything from that haul if she wasn't being paid to? I very much doubt it

Everything in that Pink Clove haul was so unflattering on her. They're a plus size brand but their clothes really aren't suitable for bigger girls 🤷‍♀️

Genuine question, does anyone think Jess would wear anything from that haul if she wasn't being paid to? I very much doubt it
I like her but I have to agree, those outfits did nothing for her at all.

Reactions: 1
No ad on any of those stories! And jess if you're reading here wash your fuckin hair man!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wish she would wash her hair its disgusting. Didnt like any of the pink clove haul. The skirts were the worst thing ever

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.