Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't handle her laziness. She only works part time yet her oven, carpet, hair and God knows what else are absolutely manky!! 🤮

Reactions: 2
I can't handle her laziness. She only works part time yet her oven, carpet, hair and God knows what else are absolutely manky!! 🤮
she sometimes doesn’t wash for days on end (she admits that on stories) imagine the state of her private’s 🤮🤮 🐠 she’s a bigger girl and would be sweaty and chaffing like mad. Her and her husband live like pigs. Thankfully there’s no piglets at the moment.
How old is she does anyone know? I’d guess 34?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her sweaty shiny make up makes me gag. I wish she’d go and find a better more matte foundation for her oily af skin

she sometimes doesn’t wash for days on end (she admits that on stories) imagine the state of her private’s 🤮🤮 🐠 she’s a bigger girl and would be sweaty and chaffing like mad. Her and her husband live like pigs. Thankfully there’s no piglets at the moment.
How old is she does anyone know? I’d guess 34?
Na only 30! Says she doesn't want babies, no problems down there she said just can't be bothered.

She certainly wouldn’t wear any of those clothes from the pink glove haul! Those dresses were vile on her the slit right up by the crotch! Can’t see her wearing any of those! All she did was sweat and grunt her way through the haul 🤢 she looked so uncomfortable! This is why I always wash my clothes before I wear them because of people like her who order and return! Imagine the amount of smelly fannys like hers who have tried them on 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Na only 30! Says she doesn't want babies, no problems down there she said just can't be bothered.
She would have to wash the kids...😂

She certainly wouldn’t wear any of those clothes from the pink glove haul! Those dresses were vile on her the slit right up by the crotch! Can’t see her wearing any of those! All she did was sweat and grunt her way through the haul 🤢 she looked so uncomfortable! This is why I always wash my clothes before I wear them because of people like her who order and return! Imagine the amount of smelly fannys like hers who have tried them on 🙈
Omg I’ve never thought about this before. I’ll never look at a new item of clothing the same way again!!!! Smelly fannys 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always, always wash clothes before I wear them..... you don't know where they've been and who has touched them, tried them on etc :sick: :eek: ☺🙈

It's not her being dirty. She has acne scars as well as pigmentation which looks more prominent after sun exposure. She went away in October
I know she’s got bad skin but she just looks like she needs a good wash. Her hair constantly looks like it’s got 10 pounds of grease in it and her eyes always look crusty because she doesn’t take her make up off

I always, always wash clothes before I wear them..... you don't know where they've been and who has touched them, tried them on etc :sick: :eek: ☺🙈
So true!!! It’s vile when you think about how many people could have already tried them on or touched them.

She would have to wash the kids...😂

Omg I’ve never thought about this before. I’ll never look at a new item of clothing the same way again!!!! Smelly fannys 😩😩😩
The way she dances in the clothes too and sweats even more 😷 god help anyone who receives the clothes after she’s done her haul and returned them.

Reactions: 3
She's really pushing the Gousto meals this week, she must be eating for free if so many people are using her link 🤔🤔

• Sick
It's really made me disappointed to know she's sold out and is constantly doing ads or sponsored posts these days. Also when she's gifted things she never declares them on the screen.

Reactions: 5
Now she's posting about how much she'd love a personalised tub of Quality Street whilst tagging them in the story. Hinting much Jess? 🙄

• Haha
I still love Jess, soz
I do too I just feel like she is making it more a career. I want her to stay down to earth. I have messaged her a few times replying to stories and they haven't been read or seen for months. I know she has more followers now but she was always more interactive before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.