Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This 5 things you see, 4 things you touch has been around forever. Please don't tell me this is what people are paying £400 for! Absolute charlation

Reactions: 3
Thread title suggestion: Jess Avey #2 Hug a tree, do my course, it’s free. My boobs are out for all to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone else see her advising someone on her stories who’d experienced childhood trauma to “just let go of the past” and better yet, do her course?! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ fairly certain it might take more than that...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else see her advising someone on her stories who’d experienced childhood trauma to “just let go of the past” and better yet, do her course?! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ fairly certain it might take more than that...
She really should shut up saying that, she cant get over Pete let alone let go of something that happened to you in your most crucial years where you're developing and that will affect who you are.
Try being physically, sexually, emotionally, and mentally abused as a child and belittled all the way to adulthood when you managed to get out with the help of in laws, having your dead dad thrown at you from a young age and made to feel dirty and ashamed.
Yep.... don't look to me like she had that childhood. It sounds like her upbringing was a little sheltered telling someone "to just let go".
Maybe that's all I need to do is let go, I'll just pretend I dont see the self harm scars or the fact that some days I want to stick my face over the toilet bowl or need my partner to keep my pain so I dont abuse them. Yep, I dont need therapy at all.... just need to let it go.

Jess, that is so dangerous to say when you know nothing of that woman's background. I never saw the post but this HUNBOT tit is really getting out of hand, you want to help people, go to college and Uni and become a certified counsellor/psychiatrist, god knows we need more of them. (And no an online course from Karen doesn't count).

• Heart
I come on to say the exact same. No matter what the issue was jess only had the same 4 answers.
1. Journal it
2. Join her course
3. Move on, if it doesn't serve you it's not for you
4. All of the above

Reactions: 5
I come on to say the exact same. No matter what the issue was jess only had the same 4 answers.
1. Journal it
2. Join her course
3. Move on, if it doesn't serve you it's not for you
4. All of the above
You forgot: someone wanted advice on losing weight. Jess' advice? Exercise and diet! 🤣👍 She should add nutritionist to her portfolio.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You forgot: someone wanted advice on losing weight. Jess' advice? Exercise and diet! 🤣👍 She should add nutritionist to her portfolio.
Your right, I totally missed that one. Now I feel like a fool. Il have to journal how to do better next time 😔😂

• Haha
I know I bang on every other post about Jess' lips, but... They're next level now.

Looks like her top lip is turning inside out? Like the part of her top lip that should be covering her teeth is now sticking out because her lips are so swollen, if that makes sense.

Seriously, the quote about "if you have past trauma and your not addressing it to let it go, the problem is you" 😳 what the duck!! Maybe someone people trauma is so bad jess, they can't address it. But I guess they didn't teach you that on your 12 week online course you bleeping muppet.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Seriously, the quote about "if you have past trauma and your not addressing it to let it go, the problem is you" 😳 what the duck!! Maybe someone people trauma is so bad jess, they can't address it. But I guess they didn't teach you that on your 12 week online course you bleeping muppet.
She really thinks her trauma is representative of everyone’s. Yeah she had a tit relationship but she got out of it and she always had family around her that she loves and trusts. Even through the crappy marriage she had a safe house, food to eat ...a bloody Range Rover to drive.

Some peoples traumas are horrific and can not just be meditated and journaled away. I feel so bad for people that reach out to her for genuine help and end up feeling worse because rubbing a bleeping Crystal didn’t help them. Remember how she started just wanting to coach women with starting businesses (standard MLM pyramid bullshit) and now she thinks she’s capable of healing people!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If you must share a garage conversion gym with your bubble mate instead of just doing home workout for the 4 weeks this lockdown is meant to last do you really need to post about it? I know she is all about self care blah, blah, blah. But, posting this stuff will just encourage more covid idiots to do the same. Poorly air vented converted home gyms where you can't control the airflow and people will be getting sweaty is an absolutely brilliant way of spreading this virus.

These influencers are in a brilliant position to promote following the rules but nearly all of them are more interested in bending and stretching the rules as far as possible.

• Heart
If you must share a garage conversion gym with your bubble mate instead of just doing home workout for the 4 weeks this lockdown is meant to last do you really need to post about it? I know she is all about self care blah, blah, blah. But, posting this stuff will just encourage more covid idiots to do the same. Poorly air vented converted home gyms where you can't control the airflow and people will be getting sweaty is an absolutely brilliant way of spreading this virus.

These influencers are in a brilliant position to promote following the rules but nearly all of them are more interested in bending and stretching the rules as far as possible.
She is a selfish bleep end of!!

Does anyone else find it very odd how different her boys look? They don’t look remotely similar. It’s as if they have different dads because they don’t look alike at all

Reactions: 6
Is she on crack? Seriously? If you journal together you are healing the generations before us and the generations after us?. What's she writing about?! I bet some were litrelly writing down they forgot apples on their food shop and had to go back and was pissed of about it and jess is telling you, you've healed generations 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find it very odd how different her boys look? They don’t look remotely similar. It’s as if they have different dads because they don’t look alike at all
I think Jasper looks exactly like his dad and Jenson looks more like Jess. Unusual for siblings to look so different though.

I did laugh when a child on the school run asked why Jess was naked (she had a flesh coloured top on) but I did wonder if this child had been watching her Instagram.

• Haha
92% answered no to if they were meditating this morning. Her meditation, hug a tree, limiting self belief claptrap having huge impact on her audience then.

• Haha
Oh wow...is she actually suggesting people should invest and spend money that they don’t have because they BELIEVE they will make money in the future?! What terrible terrible advice!

oh and by “invest” she means pay £300 to watch her YouTube videos!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh wow...is she actually suggesting people should invest and spend money that they don’t have because they BELIEVE they will make money in the future?! What terrible terrible advice!

oh and by “invest” she means pay £300 to watch her YouTube videos!
Also the 'if people are mean about you, and it bothers you, you have to heal as your have issues' 😳 this woman is dangerous. Like seriously, she's unhinged. If people are mean, and it hurts, it means your human. It doesn't mean you are a problem. Plus for someone who doesn't care what others think, that was 6 slides talking about not caring 😏😂

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.