Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son has had a tattoo and piercing recently and both times he had to keep a mask on the whole time. I thought it was in the rules.
She isn’t wearing a mask in her stories so that’s interesting. Maybe she’s exempt?

Reactions: 1
She was getting her nails done during full lockdown so I don't think she has much respect for the regulations.

Reactions: 4
She says she will miss being able to go to the gym 'unless her gym chooses to stay open'. Strange thing to say. I doubt her gym will have any chose in the matter.

Reactions: 5
She says she will miss being able to go to the gym 'unless her gym chooses to stay open'. Strange thing to say. I doubt her gym will have any chose in the matter.
Came to say this!

Unless your gym "choose" to remain open...in a lockdown!?!

Came to say this!

Unless your gym "choose" to remain open...in a lockdown!?!
I mean... This is coming from the woman who was flouting lockdown to get her nails done... 😂 Mind you, she probably has a rose quartz and some chamomile tea to keep her safe from contracting Covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Interesting....I didn’t know Pete stayed at her house for the previous lockdown.

• Wow
Her stories crying and saying how its hit her today. In fact a lot of these insta mums whining and complaining etc.

Do they not realise how lucky they are! I appreciate shes a single mother, but the boys will still be in school! She can still work, still earn, still work out etc..plus she will still have her bleeping chakras (or whatever tit she spouts!)

They have no clue. Life really isn't changing for them!

I'm in Wales so we've done a week, with the kids on half term unable to take them anywhere, and working from home (actual work not fannying about with a camera!).

Reactions: 9
Interesting....I didn’t know Pete stayed at her house for the previous lockdown.
Not sure if he was staying with her but pretty sure she was still shagging him. Whenever she would talk about co-parenting - the walks and bike rides as a family of four, the bbq with Pete for Jasper's birthday I took that as code that they were on friendly (shagging) terms again.

Presume they are not friends again by the fact he was meant to have the boys last weekend but she ended up having them.

• Wow
Not sure if he was staying with her but pretty sure she was still shagging him. Whenever she would talk about co-parenting - the walks and bike rides as a family of four, the bbq with Pete for Jasper's birthday I took that as code that they were on friendly (shagging) terms again.

Presume they are not friends again by the fact he was meant to have the boys last weekend but she ended up having them.
Whoah - she confirmed in her stories that Pete stayed over during the last lockdown. 😳 Must be so confusing for her boys. Thought she was supposed to be a boss babe life coach, yet she can't seem to stay away from her toxic ex.

Really don't understand why Jess is so upset about another lockdown when she didn't adhere to the rules of the first one anyway. 🤔 Probably just occurred to her that she'll have to make it through a month without the gym and potential lose her arse "gainz".

She never mentioned he was staying there last Lockdown!! She made out she was doing it alone and big up to all the single mamas 😏 we even commented about how they shouldn't be going out on all these walks together as she had a bubble with her mum and she should only be handing over the children. So the bubble she had with her family for being a single parent shouldn't have happened..... Very deceiving.

• Heart
The crying is completely pathetic to watch. I dont actually understand what it is that she and about 75% of the country are upset about!?

It's for a month. And it's way less harsh than the first lockdown but still every tom, dick and harry has a petition going to keep their thing open. NO. Just no. Stay at home.

If people want kids in school then that means sacrificing other areas..why dont they get it!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Get the feeling she will regret sharing that nugget of info! She kept it quiet when it was happening

The crying is completely pathetic to watch. I dont actually understand what it is that she and about 75% of the country are upset about!?

It's for a month. And it's way less harsh than the first lockdown but still every tom, dick and harry has a petition going to keep their thing open. NO. Just no. Stay at home.

If people want kids in school then that means sacrificing other areas..why dont they get it!
🙌🏼👏🏼 YES!!! 🙌🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 2
As she’s a single parent she can have her family in her childcare bubble to help out with the kids. Also both boys are at school all day 5 days a week. She can go out for a takeaway coffee and walk with a friend. She has a job that she can easily do from home. I don’t know what she’s crying about, other than missing the gym 🤷🏻‍♀️

Gym, filler appointments, nail appointments. What will she do if she visualises her future self with shorter hair again or needs another tattoo?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.