Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The true side of the MLM is coming out now. She doesn’t care about empowering other women to help their business grow anymore. It’s all about her and her money.
exactly so true!!! 🙌😂👌

I think it’s going to put a lot of people of her now she’s becoming so rude and just in it for the money more then ever!! Quite forceful

Reactions: 3
It’s actually ridiculous that she thinks her customers owe her anything.
Shes not some small business mixing up lotions and potions in her kitchen that someone else is trying to copy and rip off. She’s selling a HUGE brand that thousands of other people sell.

And as for the “I put in so much effort and passion into this tropic content” no, Jess love, you record yourself washing your face every day 🙄 hardly hard graft is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Heather from imperfectly perfect parent posted almost identical stories before saying she’s putting all the work in for someone to get commission so unless you buy from her then don’t follow and support your own ambassador. So either they’ve both been told to do stories on it or she’s copied heather.

It is interesting that mrs m was suspended whilst nothing happened with Jess for reposting the n word!!
I've watched some anti-MLM content on youtube, not sure about tropics but alot of them have copy and paste messages they share between themselves. Some edit, some cant be bothered, I wonder if that was the case?

Reactions: 2
I've watched some anti-MLM content on youtube, not sure about tropics but alot of them have copy and paste messages they share between themselves. Some edit, some cant be bothered, I wonder if that was the case?
This is the problem. When they need to recruit people to make money they are all about empowering women, helping them to grow businesses and sharing content but as soon as that ends and they need to actually sell to customers to make money, rather than recruiting new sales people, they change into selfish witches and leave their “team” high and dry.

Reactions: 3
She’s banging on about how much hard work she puts in.... sorry but is she qualified to give skincare advice? Did she go to college to become a beauty/skin therapist? I’ve never heard her talk about it so I assume not. There is absolutely no way I’d spend that amount of money on a brand when the person selling it to me has absolutely no credentials

Reactions: 5
What on Earth is she doing, she is coming across as desperate. Why does it really matter if other tropic shillers follow her? I don’t understand why she is so insistent they don’t!

It's the same as a shop moaning about people coming in to brouse but walking out without buying anything. She can't stop it happening.

This is the problem. When they need to recruit people to make money they are all about empowering women, helping them to grow businesses and sharing content but as soon as that ends and they need to actually sell to customers to make money, rather than recruiting new sales people, they change into selfish witches and leave their “team” high and dry.
She’s banging on about how much hard work she puts in.... sorry but is she qualified to give skincare advice? Did she go to college to become a beauty/skin therapist? I’ve never heard her talk about it so I assume not. There is absolutely no way I’d spend that amount of money on a brand when the person selling it to me has absolutely no credentials
It's a shady, toxic business. None of them are qualified for their "jobs"
As the same with all MLMs, the claim to be qualified but I'd be surprised if 0.05% of them actually was they all claim to be something
Lularoe - "fashion consultant"
Herbalife - nutritionist
Avon - beutician/makeup consultant
Beach body- Fitness instructor etc.

If you havent yet, take a look at some of Illuminaughtii and Savannah Marie videos on youtube, they are two of who I watch that give alot of infomation on the shadyness of the MLM industry, none of them has mentioned tropics yet but theres still time. Just listening to them on about different ones you can clearly see Tropics is MLM.
They have spoke about how the bigwigs at the top have had lawsuits against companies for claims that aren't true but get away with saying that it wasnt them it was their down lines saying it; And so much more.
She should get out and get a real job to provide for those kids, they are two adorable little boys but they do seem to be on their own a lot. If she got a proper job, even part time, maybe be a carer, a shop assistant or go and get another degree, show those kids how to work for their money, and not scam people for money, some of those women who most likely followed her for mum content, for ideas what to do and how she was two years ago as she was so different and tbh I found her more positive back then when her smile was natural and not forced in order to sell to people who unfortunately hang on to everything she says as they grew to trust her. Dont know about any of you, but I don't think there's any light in her eyes, I think it's getting to her. She stated before, she loves blogging and vlogging. But since shes started tropics, she's barely posted on YT and anywhere else, it's all tropic this and that. Obviously its took its toll and shes had to stop doing what she loves in order to earn her 💷💷💷💷 via an MLM

Sorry for the long post.

Reactions: 5
Is she even with Channel mum anymore? I remember one of her YouTube updates a while ago said she’d been promoted by Channel Mum and would be earning more from them...since then she’s pretty much stopped creating any “mummy” content at all. I can’t imagine that Channel Mum would still pay her to just promote Tropic and life coaching MLMs.

Reactions: 1
Noticed she has put her main Instagram account back to public again. Has she addressed why she made it private in the first place?

I used to like her stories and I watched some of her You Tube videos about decluttering and cleaning. I can’t believe how much has changed in a few months...her lips, boobs, thigh gap poses, bum shots, crystals, life coaching, travel agenting, Tropics, NLP...she literally rants and mumbles at the camera for hours and hours about nothing interesting. I scroll past now. She’s just a saleswoman, always on the job. There’s no content and no soul. Such a shame.

Reactions: 7
Me too. I really liked the speed cleans, decluttering, minimalism stuff. She was such a breath of fresh air. I hope she’s ok as she seems to be a bit all over the place these days.

Reactions: 4
shes off for a run with her dog (French bulldog ) 🙄 does she not understand this particular breed should not be running let alone out in the midday heat!!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
shes off for a run with her dog (French bulldog ) 🙄 does she not understand this particular breed should not be running let alone out in the midday heat!!
How old is the dog?! Frenchies can make suitable running buddies if bred responsibly. Puppies however should never been taken on runs as their growth plates haven’t fused, this can cause hip dysplasia and arthritis! She’s a total bleeping idiot and poser. twit.

Reactions: 4
How old is the dog?! Frenchies can make suitable running buddies if bred responsibly. Puppies however should never been taken on runs as their growth plates haven’t fused, this can cause hip dysplasia and arthritis! She’s a total bleeping idiot and poser. twit.
Exactly we have one, id never take on a run (personal opinion) and in this heat!! Plus he’s a lazy bugger!

Exactly we have one, id never take on a run (personal opinion) and in this heat!! Plus he’s a lazy bugger!
Ps it’s a puppy!!!! Stupid cow!

Ps it’s a puppy!!!! Stupid cow!
Awful! I thought we were past the days of people buying dogs to portray an image but alas! Jess, the Meldrums, Candice B..... all the type of owner I dread bumping into. Idiots.

Heather from imperfectly perfect parent posted almost identical stories before saying she’s putting all the work in for someone to get commission so unless you buy from her then don’t follow and support your own ambassador. So either they’ve both been told to do stories on it or she’s copied heather.

It is interesting that mrs m was suspended whilst nothing happened with Jess for reposting the n word!!
Mrs M was suspended from Tropic??? Can anyone share what happened? What triggered Mrs M leaving the internet?

There it is!

Earn through recruitment, just another MLM.

She only marked one of those posts as “aff” not even # or #AD like she legally has to! She’s one of the worst for not following the ad guidelines.
She really is the MLM Queen, isn't she?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.