Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This couching course seems very dodgy, more so than selling overpriced skincare. She spouts on about it opening her eyes but never explained why or what she intends to do with her new qualification. Absolutely no way I would trust someone with my personal information if I knew they had been so some online course and were making money by getting others to sign up for the same course.

Reactions: 3
Mrs M was suspended from Tropic??? Can anyone share what happened? What triggered Mrs M leaving the internet?
I got a warning for asking this question before!! Admin told me: the threads are all there to read.
I just wanted a summary 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This couching course seems very dodgy, more so than selling overpriced skincare. She spouts on about it opening her eyes but never explained why or what she intends to do with her new qualification. Absolutely no way I would trust someone with my personal information if I knew they had been so some online course and were making money by getting others to sign up for the same course.
Why isn’t she just getting on with coaching people? It seems as if she has got some crappy qualification and is now hell bent on getting other people to sign up for the training rather than actually using the qualification. Just get on with it!

Reactions: 8
Hypothetically speaking, as the "trained coach" shouldn't you know how to structure the time with your client? That's what people are paying for?!

Reactions: 4
Jess' latest grid post..... If they were candid shots, I would honestly look and think "wow, now there is one happy lady living a good life and she looks beautiful" but as I know she was alone in her house (maybe with the kids there) laughing at no one and it's a fake laugh set up with a camera on a tri pod it makes me look and think "wow, you're life is so sad. Where are your genuine happy moments?" Everything is set to be caught for insta, so I simply can't take anything she says about living her best life to be true 🤷‍♀️ Jess, simply put, is a fraud.

Reactions: 9
Ughhh 🤮 her latest TikTok!

Natural is beautiful blah blah blah she’s just the biggest hypocrite. I honestly can’t believe she’s using tiktok to sell her overpriced tropic crap now too.

What’s next...Snapchat life coaching sessions?

Havent seen the tik tok but natural is beautiful?? Hmmm, does that include filler in her lips (natural lips cant be beautiful enough)? Boob implants (natural breasts cant be beautiful enough)? Hair colour and extensions (natural hair not big enough)??

The more she talks, the more I'm convinced she's part of a cult. What was all that drivel about asking your higher self? Taking that leap of faith and the empowerment of how you ask questions to higher being?! I would be concerned if I was her family about all this bollocks. I mean, she used to be so nice and normal. Now she sounds like a crazy person.

Reactions: 8
It is like two separate people. Hippy, sage leave, crystal stroking talking to her higher self and the fake tits, chemical lipped, half dressed boomerang lover selling pyramids schemes. I can't work her out.

Reactions: 11
Now she's trying to explain what she's said. She's not helping herself. She was so lovely and normal when I first started watching her 4 or so years ago. Yes Pete was a nob, but I liked her. I really thought the end of her and Pete would be the making of her, but it's obvious it's destroyed her. She's jumped onto all this self help stuff and she's taken it so literally it's taken over all aspects of her life. I feel like all this morning meditation and self care and all this working on herself, is all just noise to keep her busy and is actually masking the fact that she's lost. For herself, the kids their well being in genral and before she messes with her boys heads, she needs to leave mlm, leave coaching. Leave healing stones, get a real job, one where she will feel all the feelings she's trying to find. One where she feels needed, and proud and a sence of achievement. She needs to focus on her boys instead of herself so much. I actually feel sorry for her, I feel she's so far down this hole now I don't know if she will get out. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She is not selling the life coaching very well. She made a complete hash of trying to explain the higher self bullshit. Imagine parting with your money to listen to that confusing twaddle!

I think she’s an obsessive person isn’t she? when the gym was open it was all she talked about and the main focus of her life. So maybe she has to have something to be obsessed over. I’m quite a ‘hippy’ person as my friends say anyway, I’m into the whole natural, crystal stuff but Jesus she sounds brainwashed and demented. Personally I think it’s all for show and like a ‘look’ she’s going for 😂

The only people who engage with her bonkers posts are other Tropic girls and other life coach types. She has lost her mind and is sounding like a crazy person. I wish someone would tell her to calm down and be normal again. We miss the old Jess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.