Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just joined Tattle (hi! 👋) to say that I'm appalled by the virtual signalling in Jess' latest post.

Last June, I called her out on a post where she made excuses for Rebecca Meldrum's racist YouTube debacle. There was some discussion about it on here - it's the post where she has her arse hanging out on the beach (well, one of the many). My message to her was completely reasonable - I explained why Rebecca Meldrum was so hurtful and offensive (particularly at that time because RM was refusing to acknowledge how problematic the video was or apologise for it). I didn't swear or insult Jeas. She blocked me and deleted my comment and I was flamed so much in my DMs by her minions that I deleted my Instagram account.

Today I see she has decided to join the #blackouttuesday movement and is preaching about how important equality is to her.

I feel so helpless and frustrated. I wrote a long message to her, but then decided not to post it. My well-thought-out message to try and get her to understand would just be deleted again within minutes and I would be blocked.

I hate hate hate the insincerity of people like Jess Avey, Mrs Meldrum and This Mama Life (Sarah) jumping on a socio-political bandwagon they don't really give a tit about just for the Insta likes.
By deleting posts and messages from people trying to education and converse, SHE IS PART OF THE PROBLEM. IGNORANCE is a problem.

Reactions: 3
I would love to see her try to be successful at something that isn’t about recruiting other people, aff links and pyramid schemes.
She’s just trying to rake in as much money from other people as possible without actually doing any real graft
She said that once. She said her goal was to be earning a residual income and live off that.
I don't think she realised what she was saying at the time because she was basically saying she wanted to live off what people are spending and she doesn't have to do any work!

Actually annoyed me when she won that life coaching masters training course. I thought it was a fix or something. Those courses are expensive. And she was abroad at the time in veitnam or somewhere, probably got that paid for too.

Reactions: 1
@SilentSue Page 26 of this thread has the screen shot.
Wow I saw her post today and actually thought it came across as being quite heartfelt but you're right, she posted this only in November 😲 why didn't she mention this? How can any white person in this day and age think it's ok to use the n-word?

391948A8-6FC6-42E2-ABCA-E9238C8C8058.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know anything about Jonny Mitchell (the Love Island MLM) guy and why him and his fiancée split up? They were living in Thailand, all geared up to get married in Italy, then all of a sudden it was all over, she’s back in the UK and he’s now with someone other “The One”. Does he have his own thread?

Think he's kept that very quiet but he touched on it in one of his stories once and basically he didn't feel fully happy and content.

Obviously I don’t know him personally but I think he comes across like a bit of a sociopath. He seems to chew people up and spit them out when they no longer fit whatever carefully crafted version of himself he’s trying to be at a particular time. The girl he was engaged to seemed really lovely, I follow her on Insta and it doesn’t look like she’s found anyone else since him. When he first left Love Island he was all Bentleys and private jets, now he’s this Thailand island boy. Like, which is it? Just curious to know if anyone has any insights.

Yea he said that too, he was all rolls royces, travel, making money etc but he was never truly happy or content. Now he is in Bali and he feels happy.
I think he is in Bali because its soo much cheaper than the UK and I don't imagine these courses he runs alongside those other men bring in much revenue but enough to keep him in Bali.

The whole lot of them give me the creeps if I’m honest. There’s something a bit culty and brainwash-y about it. They even have matching tattoos, one of their girlfriends has also got the tattoo. It’s just a bit... unsettling. I don’t know, I might just be reading something into nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Probably trying to impress her drug dealer ex husband, Pete. She looks awful, and is so fake I feel sorry for those boys their mum is more interested in sage sticks & Tropics tit than she is about them. She’s boring and pathetic. How can someone preach about all this natural rubbish when she’s having fillers pumped into those awful lips 🥴

Reactions: 4
F9992390-6EC9-4537-B632-DDFE6DC8EE3A.jpeg

Hah! So she’s basically saying “I deserve your commission, no one else. GIVE ME YOUR MONEYYYYY!!”

She’s actually shameless. Playing the single mum card as well 🙄 because she’s so relatable as a single mum with her holidays, cars, lip fillers, gym memberships, £50 leggings that she’ll #aff swipe up link, spa days blah blah blah.

She’s also explained that her new Advocate role with tropic means that she gets to focus on customer care rather than before which was all about growing a team (recruiting)....so she didn’t care about customers then? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I saw on the Meldrum thread that apparently Jess has been contacted by Tropic regarding her racist insta stories previously. I doubt she’ll mention anything about that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s also explained that her new Advocate role with tropic means that she gets to focus on customer care rather than before which was all about growing a team (recruiting)....so she didn’t care about customers then? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe she is now realising that paying your way into a higher tier at Tropic only puts you more in debt to the MLM scam. I’m sure soon she will be saying that she is unable to continue due to some pathetic excuse when really it’s because she realises how much money she has wasted.

Reactions: 2
She needs to get over herself. Personally if I was in desperate need of some overpriced skincream I would prefer to give the commission to someone who actually puts in the leg work and not someone with a large social media following.

Wasn't she saying not that long ago how brilliantly her business was doing and that she was so busy? Now it's hurting her heart and she is a poor single mum just trying to make an honest crust. Except she makes her money by selling the dream of being big girl bosses which results in lots of women getting themselves into debt.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 150086
Hah! So she’s basically saying “I deserve your commission, no one else. GIVE ME YOUR MONEYYYYY!!”

She’s actually shameless. Playing the single mum card as well 🙄 because she’s so relatable as a single mum with her holidays, cars, lip fillers, gym memberships, £50 leggings that she’ll #aff swipe up link, spa days blah blah blah.

I saw on the Meldrum thread that apparently Jess has been contacted by Tropic regarding her racist insta stories previously. I doubt she’ll mention anything about that.
Heather from imperfectly perfect parent posted almost identical stories before saying she’s putting all the work in for someone to get commission so unless you buy from her then don’t follow and support your own ambassador. So either they’ve both been told to do stories on it or she’s copied heather.

It is interesting that mrs m was suspended whilst nothing happened with Jess for reposting the n word!!

Her tropic page how many time is she begging for people to put her name down as her ambassador! It’s constant I work so hard blah blah blah!! It’s not for me it’s for you so I can help you with you tropic journey after you have brought them........ nope it’s because you want the money love!! I bet you don’t message any of them once you got the money from there order!!! I’m guessing she lost a lot of money since she’s become an advocate and hasn’t got a team anymore she just relying on her sales alone now!! Not her team members!! She’s coming across so fake and horrible on all them stories!! Don’t follow me if you sell tropics Stop coping my ideas and hard work!! 🙄🙄🙄🤦‍♀️ So boring

Reactions: 6
The true side of the MLM is coming out now. She doesn’t care about empowering other women to help their business grow anymore. It’s all about her and her money.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.