Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be that insecure about her looks to break lockdown rules, risking her health and others around her just to get new nails and injections in her lips. Very stupid and irresponsible behaviour.
She’s a dick. What single mother is coming out of lockdown looking like that? She’s a cock tease and I would rather take life advice from Mr blobby than this clown and her “self care “ crap.

Reactions: 5
Lips refilled, nails done and now tagging Callum Best in her stories. Presume Pete's binned her again then.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She doesn't NEED to send her kids back to school on the 1st of June.
But she’s got hours and hours worth of self care and MLM recruiting to do all day, remember.

Don’t worry though, I’m sure she’ll send Jasper to school with a crystal to protect and heal him. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ugh she’s so clueless. All this “you can have everything” “you are the only person stopping you” blah blah blah comes from such a place of privilege that she is seemingly unaware of. It’s just annoying. There are a lot of people who will do everything possible and not achieve what they want due to factors outside of their control. It’s not because they didn’t want it enough or didn’t try enough.

Right now, during a global pandemic and economic crisis is not the time to be spouting this kind of nonsense.

Reactions: 10
I just think she protests too much. I just don’t believe it’s all wonderful and life affirming...

Reactions: 1
It's all marketing / salesperson speak. Everything is mind blowing and life changing with a cheeky little swipe up for you to feel like your life is changed to.

Truth is the only thing she is mind blown by is the gullibility of her viewers who believe her crap and part with their money because of the twaddle she spouts.

Whose garden is she hanging out in? It is not hers. The new guildlines are you are allowed to meet one member who isn't in your household in an outdoor space.

Not hang out in someone's garden. So irresponsible to post this on her stories. If you are going to break the rules at least have the sense not to share it with the 20k people who follow your Instagram account.

Whose garden is she hanging out in? It is not hers. The new guildlines are you are allowed to meet one member who isn't in your household in an outdoor space.

Not hang out in someone's garden. So irresponsible to post this on her stories. If you are going to break the rules at least have the sense not to share it with the 20k people who follow your Instagram account.
It seems like her sister is back in the UK, from Sweden, and that they had a birthday celebration in their parents garden.

I don't know any of them personally but I am a long time follower and I'm just adding the dots together. Jess has posted so much that it's impossible for her to hide any details now. She's also been visiting her brother and his family and mixing with Pete and whoever is in his household plus whoever manicured her nails and filled her lips!

She really doesn't seem to care much about the virus, especially when her parents are elderly and have had serious health concerns not so long ago.

• Angry
  • Wow
Her mum had cancer, why would you take that risk!!

Also do her children need to see her working out in a thong?!

• Sick
The phrase "in my skin" brings me over all queer. Puts me in mind of hanging skins like kippers in a smoke-house.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just joined Tattle (hi! 👋) to say that I'm appalled by the virtual signalling in Jess' latest post.

Last June, I called her out on a post where she made excuses for Rebecca Meldrum's racist YouTube debacle. There was some discussion about it on here - it's the post where she has her arse hanging out on the beach (well, one of the many). My message to her was completely reasonable - I explained why Rebecca Meldrum was so hurtful and offensive (particularly at that time because RM was refusing to acknowledge how problematic the video was or apologise for it). I didn't swear or insult Jeas. She blocked me and deleted my comment and I was flamed so much in my DMs by her minions that I deleted my Instagram account.

Today I see she has decided to join the #blackouttuesday movement and is preaching about how important equality is to her.

I feel so helpless and frustrated. I wrote a long message to her, but then decided not to post it. My well-thought-out message to try and get her to understand would just be deleted again within minutes and I would be blocked.

I hate hate hate the insincerity of people like Jess Avey, Mrs Meldrum and This Mama Life (Sarah) jumping on a socio-political bandwagon they don't really give a tit about just for the Insta likes.

Reactions: 24
She also used the 'N' word in a last night post once which she swiftly deleted in the morning. It is mentioned on here I believe.

Hypocritical the lot of them. Not a single one of them have an ounce of integrity.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.