Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I post it here or will I get in trouble as it's a private profile? ?‍♀

Reactions: 2
Good luck to her is all I can say. If he can treat his wife and mother of his children like crap then she has no chance ?

Reactions: 3
Not starting an argument at all but I don’t think you should have posted that. How horrendous for Jess to see a picture of her husband kissing someone. She’s obviously going to either see it or get sent it. I’d take it down personally and just send it privately to people that want to see

Not starting an argument at all but I don’t think you should have posted that. How horrendous for Jess to see a picture of her husband kissing someone. She’s obviously going to either see it or get sent it. I’d take it down personally and just send it privately to people that want to see
Sorry, I've deleted. I wasn't sure about posting it but wouldn't let me attach to a private message.

I think poor Jess has probably seen far worse with regards to him though.

Please repost the photo.
This is a gossip site! If Jess has made a decision to come on here, then of course she knows there's going to be something negative to her. I very much doubt she would come on here when she preaches about positivity so much.

Reactions: 4
Please repost the photo.
This is a gossip site! If Jess has made a decision to come on here, then of course she knows there's going to be something negative to her. I very much doubt she would come on here when she preaches about positivity so much.
There’s something negative and there’s seeing a picture of your husband kissing someone else, especially someone she apparently knows is a druggy so probably hates already. We say what we want and chat but can you imagine pictures online of your husband who you’re not even divorced to kissing someone? It made me feel horrible so god knows how it would make her feel and someone’s guaranteed to have sent it to her.

Sorry, I've deleted. I wasn't sure about posting it but wouldn't let me attach to a private message.

I think poor Jess has probably seen far worse with regards to him though.
Yea I think that’s best, sorry I really didn’t mean to be rude. She probably has but things stay online forever and I just think that would make her feel sick, no one should have to see that you know?

Hes a druggy, he makes a small fortune from the production of cannabis, whatever pepple views are its still illegal and someone suffers somewhere, Jess knew this when she got with him and was happy to live in the big house and drive the range rover and have all the nice thing while it lasted, shes as bad as him in my opinion!

Reactions: 8
Hes a druggy, he makes a small fortune from the production of cannabis, whatever pepple views are its still illegal and someone suffers somewhere, Jess knew this when she got with him and was happy to live in the big house and drive the range rover and have all the nice thing while it lasted, shes as bad as him in my opinion!
Actually agree with this 100%! She’s really not as lovely and innocent as she makes out! if she was happy living a lifestyle on the back of drugs and other people’s misery then she’s ad bad as him.!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else feel awkward with her blatant favouritism towards Jasper? For me, it's long been an uncomfortable watch so you can only imagine the affect it's had on poor Jenson

Does anyone else feel awkward with her blatant favouritism towards Jasper? For me, it's long been an uncomfortable watch so you can only imagine the affect it's had on poor Jenson
I have honestly never picked up on this. What have I missed?

I’ve never noticed any favoritism.

I can’t say I’ve noticed it either. I guess it’s easier to vlog with an older child because they can talk and get involved with activities.

I’m posting this as I’m probably just envious but she always goes on about being a single mum is tough , being with the boys whole time etc. yesterday she had another wobble but she has more child free days, trips, days out etc than some couples with kids. Her parents are very hands on too. Today she’s in Dubai, yet yesterday life was so hard..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m posting this as I’m probably just envious but she always goes on about being a single mum is tough , being with the boys whole time etc. yesterday she had another wobble but she has more child free days, trips, days out etc than some couples with kids. Her parents are very hands on too. Today she’s in Dubai, yet yesterday life was so hard..
Agree completely. She doesn’t work, spends hours at the gym every day, can afford to rent a big posh house and have a fancy car and yet she still wants sympathy

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.