Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, very bored. I’m finding her very unrelatable recently which is a shame as I used to enjoy watching her stories. I feels she’s gone from an everyday mum to a fame hungry influencer.

Reactions: 5
I never found her relatable with the big house, and the crappy husband who did jack crap, but she always had this 'miss positive pants' persona throughout all those vlogs, when she had her second little one. Then obvious tit hit the fan with him (which is like no surprise to me, I mean good grief, she was pregnant what, the same time as his ex was pregnant! ridiculous!) and she was all angry / emotive on her 'gram and now she's back to positivity and showing her bum / 'exercise' shots. How does this women get all this time to go the gym?

I never got the impression she's bitchy, but she certainly can't seem to get things together properly, and looks like she's constantly being taken care of by her family, husband, whoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just wonder how she can make a decent income? She must have a big rent on that house, finance on the car, holidays etc.

Reactions: 2
I think she mentioned that she got a “promotion” of sorts with channel Mum meaning that she gets a more steady income from them, plus YouTube ads pay pretty nicely and it seems like a lot of people are buying Tropic skincare from her which is quite expensive.

I actually really like jess. I have never liked Pete and very nearly stopped watching her because of him. I find Rebecca lambs partner to be a similar sort of man to Pete (both annoying af)
The only thing I am struggling with is relating to her now. I think she is so much better off without Pete and I am very glad she saw sense with him. But how does she afford to not get a proper job now? She's a relatively small channel? How does she afford the big house, car, holiday to dubai all alone without a reliable income? I know if me and my husband split, there is no way I could afford those things even with a job alone in our area (and we live relatively close to jess)

Reactions: 9
I actually really like jess. I have never liked Pete and very nearly stopped watching her because of him. I find Rebecca lambs partner to be a similar sort of man to Pete (both annoying af)
The only thing I am struggling with is relating to her now. I think she is so much better off without Pete and I am very glad she saw sense with him. But how does she afford to not get a proper job now? She's a relatively small channel? How does she afford the big house, car, holiday to dubai all alone without a reliable income? I know if me and my husband split, there is no way I could afford those things even with a job alone in our area (and we live relatively close to jess)
She got a contract with channel bum so she’ll have a steady income and whatever else on top. I think one of them said before that they do editing for CM as in not their own videos but other stuff. Might have been SJ

Reactions: 1
She got a contract with channel bum so she’ll have a steady income and whatever else on top. I think one of them said before that they do editing for CM as in not their own videos but other stuff. Might have been SJ
That makes so much sence then as I hear her and some other CM vloggers saying "so much editing to do" but are not putting any content up, so doing it for other channels sounds right

Whatever the contract was, the salary wasn’t adequate to quality for a mortgage, but still fine to rent the large house in an expensive village.

Whatever the contract was, the salary wasn’t adequate to quality for a mortgage, but still fine to rent the large house in an expensive village.
I am wondering if she gets any benefits such as Universal credit etc as that would help with the rent...

I am wondering if she gets any benefits such as Universal credit etc as that would help with the rent...
Tough one to call, I suppose it would depend on her income, but if she doesn't earn enough she would, especially as a single mum with 2 kids, then she would get housing benefit too living back at the rented house, if she had a mortgage then they wouldn't pay. Don't want to jump the gun and say that's what's it is as I do t know her income.

I wonder if Pete pays towards the rent as maintenance for the boys. She might still be in contract with the landlord and that’s why she moved back when Pete left.

Reactions: 2
Just read her latest Tropic post. Is she insane?! She’s thinking about inviting people to her house to try the products. She makes it so obvious when she’s home alone, when Petes away and now she’s going to give out her address? 🙄

Not watched yet but putting naked in title must attract weirdos surely??

This is something I cannot stand about Jess. She’s happy to pose virtually naked on the internet but she constantly posts about insecurities and anxiety. She is such an attention seeker. I hope as you say, she does attract the attention of some weirdos because she deserves it!

Reactions: 4
Not watched yet but putting naked in title must attract weirdos surely??
Why, Why Why, does she feel the need to put that in the title? And why all these pictures showcasing your body for everyone to see? She has children, I mean, I don't want my son to see my ass in 10 years time on social media. She always seems like she's trying to prove to someone how she is 'trying so hard' at life with 'good vibes' and 'positivity' and 'self love'. :rolleyes: This reminds me of Molly Forbes from Mothers Always Right who's part of Channel 4's Naked Beach, and this whole very middle class, predominantly caucasian self-love, so let's get nekkid mindset that seems to be permissive on social media these days.

Reactions: 3
I actually used to really like her but lately she’s totally giving up on her mum blog account and is just focusing on selling us overpriced skincare. It’s basically just a few crappy boomerangs or a gym selfie on her main account now.

She had a real chance to embrace and expand with the whole single mum thing and being relatable again but she’s completely missed that mark. I don’t know many other single mums going through a divorce that are jetting off to Dubai, going to the gym every day, driving Range Rovers etc

Reactions: 8
Petes insta account shows him back at the house in recent pics. Not sure if they’re ‘throw backs’ But really wouldn’t surprise me if they’re back together again.

Petes insta account shows him back at the house in recent pics. Not sure if they’re ‘throw backs’ But really wouldn’t surprise me if they’re back together again.
I think he’s back from Jamaica for a bit. It would be weird if he’s staying there at the house with Jess. The kids must be so confused.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.