Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he’s back from Jamaica for a bit. It would be weird if he’s staying there at the house with Jess. The kids must be so confused.
His Insta is public again. And she's liked a few recent posts after they had such an awful break up. They'll be back on soon

Reactions: 5
I think she’d probably get back with him now seeing as her desperate attempts to woo Callum Best haven’t worked.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She'll go right back, I don't believe in whatever image she likes to project, I think her relationships with men seem superrrrrr messy.

I used to enjoy her cleaning and decluttering videos. It’s a shame that her life now consists of nothing but flashing her body and going to the gym.

She is bone idle and I’ve unsubscribed

Reactions: 11
Think she’s been reading here? Showing us some decluttering and organising. A few months ago she’d have done 10 stories about that and a video but now it’s just a quick “look what I’ve done” after thought.

I think she gained most of her followers through her cleaning and minimising videos but she’s just completely given up with those.

Believe me all of the influencers vloggers and insta mums and wannabes read here!

On Pete's latest Insta stories he's asking if anyone works in a lab because he needs help on the oxidation of alcohols... 🤔 can anyone elaborate on why he would want to do such thing?

Reactions: 7
So she’s donating her 25% commission from 1 week of Tropic to charity. £260! Is that really how much she’s earning a week from selling that stuff? No wonder she’s pushing it so hard.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It just shows how over priced the products are if they get 25% of the cost of each product on commission! I don’t know if that’s something i’d want to admit!

Tropic is crap. My cousin does it & any products I’ve bought from her have been shite. And definitely overpriced!

Reactions: 3
I got some Tropic stuff for Christmas and wasn’t overly impressed. That green stuff she smears all over her face absolutely stinks! It’s honestly like pond water and she’s telling everyone it “smells like a spa”.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s liked her last post in her underwear , they will defo be back together 😴
It’s obvious she loves him a lot but stop being a doormat jess! You’re worth so much more!

He’s liked her last post in her underwear , they will defo be back together 😴
It’s obvious she loves him a lot but stop being a doormat jess! You’re worth so much more!
It works both ways. He obviously funds a good lifestyle for her which allows her to not work and spend every minute at the gym

I think they both love themselves and their egos and will continuously be drawn to each other for exactly the reasons mentioned above. Such a weird two they are!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.