Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants to start treating herself with all the cash she's raked in from all her mlm scams.
Plus, how about treating the boys? Anyone remember when she only bought them £10 worth of shite for Christmas and gave them her old camera to play with 😏 another one who puts herself first

Eta, how can you be knowledgeable about vision boards 😂 arnt they just your "vision" down on paper 🤦‍♀️ maybe she should ask her higher self that too.

Reactions: 5
She wants to start treating herself with all the cash she's raked in from all her mlm scams.
Plus, how about treating the boys? Anyone remember when she only bought them £10 worth of shite for Christmas and gave them her old camera to play with 😏 another one who puts herself first

Eta, how can you be knowledgeable about vision boards 😂 arnt they just your "vision" down on paper 🤦‍♀️ maybe she should ask her higher self that too.

I spent hours and hours of my childhood cutting out toys from the Argos catalogue and sticking them to my Christmas list ....I think that makes me a vision board expert!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I spent hours and hours of my childhood cutting out toys from the Argos catalogue and sticking them to my Christmas list ....I think that makes me a vision board expert!
BUT did you tell your higher self about it too?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I’m so glad she’s decided to treat herself to a new mirror. She really deserves a treat. It must be a whole week since she’s bought £40 face serums, lip fillers, done an ASOS order or paid to sign up to another MLM. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Those lips are ridiculous!! Jess was so naturally pretty. She has ruined her face 🤨

Reactions: 2
For someone who claims to work out as much as she did and spends half her life in gym gear, her body shape hasn’t changed in the four years I’ve followed her. Total lollipop with fake tits.

Reactions: 6
She got chatted up yesterday by some random religious guy and an Asda delivery driver yesterday and she is putting it down to that she has been giving off positive vibes and absolutely nothing to do with the fact she didn't have a bra on under her flimsy strappy top and was wearing tiny shorts. No, it was all about those positive vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion
Jess Avery - Pumped up lips and tits. She'll flash them if you buy some tropics.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Jess....you’re not an inspirational guru...please can you post another decluttering video and just stop with the mumbojumbo?
What would her higher self be saying? They’d be saying grow the duck up, stop being a twit and get a proper job!

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s on a 40 day root chakra activation now guys......sorry, what?
Say again? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg i didnt recognise her earlier her lips are ridiculous! She was so pretty before she messed her face up

Reactions: 1
Does jess ever just make a decision in her life anymore? Or is it all decided by her higher self. Does her higher self look after the kids? Do the dishes? Go the gym for her? She has become like a zombie. If she's not part of a cult, I will eat my hat.

• Haha
I really dislike how she leaves the kids downstairs (two floors below) to eat by themselves and unattended with a puppy that’s received no formal training just so she can sit and meditate.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.