Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

GPort

Chatty Member
Complaining about the doctors receptionist being rude to her. I'd be rude to her too if she came in with a sore throat when she had just returned from the Far East.
The first thing she should have done is contact 111 or at least her doctors not walk into her doctors surgery.

Exactly! She obviously knew the risk because she was happily posting selfies wearing the face mask when she was away.

Tatvam

To be fair to her (and I have picked her apart on things before in this forum) I think in this case the surgery did over-react. I actually thought she was a lot kinder to them about it all than I would have been in that situation. She clearly didn't have coronavirus, which 111 confirmed immediately!

Countrychic

To be fair to her (and I have picked her apart on things before in this forum) I think in this case the surgery did over-react. I actually thought she was a lot kinder to them about it all than I would have been in that situation. She clearly didn't have coronavirus, which 111 confirmed immediately!
.......I mean. Really? She’s a fucking moron for not realising the panic she could cause in doing that 😂 Or.... she’s an attention seeking narcissist who knew that would be the reaction she’d receive...? You decide 🙄

Also who goes to the doctors for a cough? Is that normal? No wonder the NHS are under such strain 😂

Tatvam

.......I mean. Really? She’s a fucking moron for not realising the panic she could cause in doing that 😂 Or.... she’s an attention seeking narcissist who knew that would be the reaction she’d receive...? You decide 🙄

Also who goes to the doctors for a cough? Is that normal? No wonder the NHS are under such strain 😂
Did you even listen to the story? She didn't. She went in for Jensen's injections

Countrychic

Did you even listen to the story? She didn't. She went in for Jensen's injections
Yes, I did.... she asked for a call from the nurse re her cough, hence it coming up in conversation? I’ve never known anyone to do anything with a cough other than over the counter medication (unless high risk patient already) 🙄🙄🙄

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
@Countrychic she had also just returned from a part of the world that she knows has been badly affected by this virus (in her own inst stories health masks are being worn by her and people she comes into contact with).

Anyone with a bit of sense would know that if she was having any of the symptoms instead of walking into a surgery with lots of people already ill you phone them first or call 111.

I think the doctor's receptionist did exactly the right thing.

GPort

Chatty Member
That’s exactly the sort of thing I mean when I talk about her priorities. She misses doctors appointments, forgets about non uniform days, has to drop off packed lunches during the school day etc but ALWAYS makes time for the gym, meditation, selling the dream to her desperate followers. She’s got it all wrong.

Satsuke

All mlm’s say they’re not an mlm Jessie hun 😏 They all say they’re a “direct selling” company.
I can’t believe she’s doing multiple of them at the same time.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I am not at all surprised. Remember when she was in Dubai, sitting in a park on the beach at night, chatting away on stories and then realising she couldn't find Jenson.