Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Complaining about the doctors receptionist being rude to her. I'd be rude to her too if she came in with a sore throat when she had just returned from the Far East.
The first thing she should have done is contact 111 or at least her doctors not walk into her doctors surgery.

Exactly! She obviously knew the risk because she was happily posting selfies wearing the face mask when she was away.

Reactions: 4
To be fair to her (and I have picked her apart on things before in this forum) I think in this case the surgery did over-react. I actually thought she was a lot kinder to them about it all than I would have been in that situation. She clearly didn't have coronavirus, which 111 confirmed immediately!

To be fair to her (and I have picked her apart on things before in this forum) I think in this case the surgery did over-react. I actually thought she was a lot kinder to them about it all than I would have been in that situation. She clearly didn't have coronavirus, which 111 confirmed immediately!
.......I mean. Really? She’s a bleeping moron for not realising the panic she could cause in doing that 😂 Or.... she’s an attention seeking narcissist who knew that would be the reaction she’d receive...? You decide 🙄

Also who goes to the doctors for a cough? Is that normal? No wonder the NHS are under such strain 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh come on, she preaches her healthy vegan chemical free diet and lifestyle to everyone. She, for sure, would not go to the doctor for a cough! I’m sure she’d just light a candle and sniff some essential oils 🙄

• Haha
.......I mean. Really? She’s a bleeping moron for not realising the panic she could cause in doing that 😂 Or.... she’s an attention seeking narcissist who knew that would be the reaction she’d receive...? You decide 🙄

Also who goes to the doctors for a cough? Is that normal? No wonder the NHS are under such strain 😂
Did you even listen to the story? She didn't. She went in for Jensen's injections

Did you even listen to the story? She didn't. She went in for Jensen's injections
Yes, I did.... she asked for a call from the nurse re her cough, hence it coming up in conversation? I’ve never known anyone to do anything with a cough other than over the counter medication (unless high risk patient already) 🙄🙄🙄

@Countrychic she had also just returned from a part of the world that she knows has been badly affected by this virus (in her own inst stories health masks are being worn by her and people she comes into contact with).

Anyone with a bit of sense would know that if she was having any of the symptoms instead of walking into a surgery with lots of people already ill you phone them first or call 111.

I think the doctor's receptionist did exactly the right thing.

Reactions: 1
They must love her at her doctor's surgery. Turns up for Jenson's appointment one day late.

I hope they charge her for the wasted appointment.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That’s exactly the sort of thing I mean when I talk about her priorities. She misses doctors appointments, forgets about non uniform days, has to drop off packed lunches during the school day etc but ALWAYS makes time for the gym, meditation, selling the dream to her desperate followers. She’s got it all wrong.

Reactions: 14
Bit less burning sage leaves and WiFi business power hours and bit more getting a grip on flipping reality.

Even in her stories she isn't at all ashamed or embarrassed by it. More concerned about her half hour in the gym then wasting the doctors time.

The worst thing is that she’s preaching this to other women and trying to recruit them! Women that probably only followed her for her previously relatable mummy content and are now being sucked into her MLM recruitment bullshit.

Reactions: 2
Oh wow, she’s actually trying to become a life coach now? 🙄

• Wow
Looks like another influencer Mlm scheme run by Jonny Mitchell from Love Island. I think I'll pass on getting life advise from someone who can't even turn up on the right day for her son's doctor's appointment.

She really is determined to never have a proper job isn’t she.

One dodgy scheme to another

Reactions: 5
Wow how many of these “businesses” is she running 😂 and who is buying the tit

• Sad
Reactions: 3
For someone who doesn't work for an mlm scheme 🙄, shes working very hard to recruit people to be on her "team"
Its an mlm scheme love, own it 🤷‍♀️😏

All mlm’s say they’re not an mlm Jessie hun 😏 They all say they’re a “direct selling” company.
I can’t believe she’s doing multiple of them at the same time.

For someone who doesn't work for an mlm scheme 🙄, shes working very hard to recruit people to be on her "team"
Its an mlm scheme love, own it 🤷‍♀️😏
I was just about to write the same thing. Also, for somebody who promotes self love and natural beauty all the time, she's change herself so much!

I saw her out and about recently. Glued to her phone and not paying any attention to her kids.

I am not at all surprised. Remember when she was in Dubai, sitting in a park on the beach at night, chatting away on stories and then realising she couldn't find Jenson.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.