Jessica Avey #2 pumped up lips & big fake tits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she’s selling what is basically a notebook for over £12 on Amazon! What is wrong with people buying this trash?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Can’t believe she’s selling what is basically a notebook for over £12 on Amazon! What is wrong with people buying this trash?!
Thick as pig tit if they buy anything from that cash cow

Reactions: 1
People are absolutely bonkers if they pay in to anything of hers. She just spouts tit that she's found for free off the Internet then charges a premium because she's "qualified" - I use that term VERY loosely.

Reactions: 3
Always with the wonky nips on show 🤣🤣🤣
Her boob job is in the top 5 worst I've ever seen. I've been considering one myself, so have been checking them out and I may take her pictures to the PS with me and say "the opposite of hers please 😅 "

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her boob job is in the top 5 worst I've ever seen. I've been considering one myself, so have been checking them out and I may take her pictures to the PS with me and say "the opposite of hers please 😅 "
Her boob job puts me off wanting one!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
WHY ARE HER WONKY NIPPLES ON MY FEED AGAIN?!?

I unfollowed her soo long ago but her nipples always pop up when I hit the magnifying glass trying to search for something that i actually want to see!

• Haha
I don’t get why anyone would take advice from someone like her who hasn’t achieved anything in her life, let alone pay for it. The only thing she’s good at is looking desperate.

Reactions: 5
The courses she sells memberships for have more sales and special offices that DFS.

From what I see she just spouts phrases and power words. It looks all very vague and fluffy. No substance behind telling everyone it was powerful or mind blowing.

Looks like she accidentally posted an only fans photo on her insta.
She seems confused about who her target audience is.

Don't know about the boobs but she has definitely been topping up whatever she puts in her lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought that. Her boobs in that beige top look enormous! That nipple picture was ridiculous even if you were interested in what she had to say, you would be completely distracted by her top half. Yes, they are only nipples but just wear a bra ffs not everyone needs to see them. We all have a vagina, but im not interested in seeing it on my feed 🙄
Who are these women that will pay £77 per month for her membership!!?? 😵 I'm in the wrong job!!!!

• Haha
Why is she sitting in the woods flashing her knickers with her massive nipples sticking out for all to see. Put them away you trollop

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Are people actually paying £77 per month to be told how to write in a journal and which crystals to shove in their bra? 🤯

I bet she’ll start a podcast soon because there definitely aren’t already a tonne of bullshit self help podcasts 🙄

Reactions: 1
Bending over in that bra top with all her assets on show whilst trying to drum up engagement and business for her tropic account. Get your tits out to bring in business for an online skincare company?!?

• Sick