Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I really hope that before anyone parts with money for one of these courses that they read here first.

You don't need a life coach. These people are not your friends, they want your money. If you are struggling after a split or really believe your life is being held back due to limited beliefs see your doctor, tell your employer as some will have free services of support. Everything these parasites claim to offer you are readily available, free of charge in most instances. Check their qualifications, get recommendations from people who have completed the course. I detest the way this woman is using her social media following to pry on her viewers.

Reactions: 13

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Oh it is all about female empowerment.... Absolutely not trying to show the Ex what he is missing or to get male attention. She isn't at all interested in putting her tits out on the Internet for them. No, it is so all us poor woman in need of life coaching can see how desperate.... sorry, I mean empowered she is.

Just set up that only fans account Jess and be done with it. At least that way your sons friends parents and school teachers would have to pay to see your nipples.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
The other night, whilst busy taking photos of herself in the bath, as all normal women in their 30s do, she was saying how the reason she likes water so much is because a healer told her she was a mermaid in a previous life....and people pay this woman money for life coaching and advise.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

tootsie

Chatty Member
Her money advice is ridiculous. Some people can’t afford a loaf of bread and she’s telling them they will always have money for what you need and desire if you truly believe 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
it’s not only ridiculous but also incredibly dangerous - I imagine there’s a lot of vulnerable women who follow her who would just believe this bullshit and get themselves into financial trouble trying to emulate her 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 9

Hinchoff

Jess: buy and wear sexy pants just for you

also Jess: post pictures of herself wearing sexy pants on Instagram for the whole world

• Haha
Reactions: 9

gee13

VIP Member
Yea that pissed me off too. She must have said multiple times in different ways.. "can you really not afford it or are you prioritising other things more than yourself..." well yes yes I am prioritising feeding my kids over giving you money!! She seems completely oblivious to the fact that people can barely afford to live at the moment !!

Reactions: 8
I'm all for body positivity etc etc but she's constantly in crop tops and underwear. I think I've seen her under boob tat more than my own. Plus - It's March!!! Her heating bill must be enormous haha. Also, if she's claiming to be running a coaching business then surely you would want to advertise some sort of professionalism? Her half naked photos do not encourage me to do a course with her nor does it scream being happy and content. It actually portrays the opposite. I'm just waiting for the "hi lovelies , I hope you're all well. So I've decided that in order to show true self love I'm going to start an only fans account...."

• Haha

Rightio123

I was really angry to see her Instagram stories yesterday basically claiming that anyone that wasn't absolutely skint should be prioritising paying her £300+ for her limiting beliefs course. It's just such dangerous, manipulative rubbish targeted at predominantly vulnerable women with issues that need real experts to help them work through. I will never not be convinced that those courses are a complete waste of money and a particularly terrible 'investment' for someone that doesn't have the money to burn.

I think the really deceptive thing is that she needs to portray an image that she has her life together in order to market the course. I would bet every penny I have that this isn't the case and that it's all a very precarious house of cards that's going to tumble down when she runs out of victims who are willing to pay her hundreds of pounds per month for her mumbo-jumbo .

The reality is she isn't happy in her own skin, she is devastated she is a single parent and she finds parenting really hard and her boys really difficult. She thought she would have a life without money worries and she is angry and confused as to why she is now in the position she is in when she chose a 'rich' partner to have children with. She needs to bangs on about reframing beliefs so much because she judges herself for how her life has worked out.

GPort

VIP Member
Her money advice is ridiculous. Some people can’t afford a loaf of bread and she’s telling them they will always have money for what you need and desire if you truly believe 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Her privilege is ridiculous. The amount of time she spends on herself, you think she’d have realised that by now.

Sure, it’s not because she was living as a “kept woman” for years and earning from YouTube and channel mum, it’s not because she was born into a stable family environment and was afforded university education, it’s not because she’s an able bodied white woman....it’s because she believes in the universe 🙄 that’s why she can fly to Dubai and buy designer puppies, Balenciaga shoes and lip fillers.

gee13

VIP Member
The more and more I see of her the more she sounds like she’s part of some cult! Sorry Jess but whether I think I deserve to better myself or not I’d still chose to feed and keep a roof over my babies heads than pay you to spout me some bullshit I could find on google for free so you don’t have to get a real job!

She's treading on really shakey grounds at the minute. Telling people who have no money that they can "just find it if they need it" is so so dangerous. Obviously WE know its all ridiculous nonsense that she's spouting but her gullible followers won't. There will be women out there reading her stories who can't make ends meet and have gone without food/heating etc and they will start getting into debt and depression because they can't just find the money like jess said you can. It would be interesting to see what she does on these tony robbins courses (and any others that she does) to see what they are like. It sounds very cult-ish. Especially spending the day crying. If one of my friends or family members spent a full weekend on a virtual course with people that they didn't know or had met, that lasted until the early hours of the morning, spent thousands of pounds on it and did nothing but cry at the "mic drop moments" I'd honestly think they'd lost the plot.

Reactions: 7

emma0802

Her latest stories are disgusting. Telling people that not having money isn’t an excuse! Getting into debt to do one of her bullshit courses is not the same as putting a car repair that is essential on your credit card

Harry

Chatty Member
Thought it was time for a new thread as the other one was at page 71

• Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
The one that really made me roll my eyes was the one where she is trying to show that her jeans don't fit her anymore so had to use a shot with her bra and knickers on display with her jeans rolled down her thighs.

She doesn't want messages from randoms saying they are wanking over her but her grid posts are now basically underwear and semi nudes.

Reactions: 6

Grayson

VIP Member
Always with the wonky nips on show 🤣🤣🤣
Her boob job is in the top 5 worst I've ever seen. I've been considering one myself, so have been checking them out and I may take her pictures to the PS with me and say "the opposite of hers please 😅 "

• Haha
I used to love the way she dressed. She was so relaxed and girl next door and since she had her "reawakening" 🙄 she looks like something from a pulse and cocktails shop 🙈 even on her Q&A stories the other day when she was waffling on about money, the pictures she used for the background were all in her underwear 🤣🙈 it was proper cringe. I just can't take the girl seriously which is a shame because if she stopped flaunting her tits and tats and advertised herself professionally she could probably make a real go of this coaching business. It's not for everyone (defo not my cup of tea) but I know a lot of people who do pay out for stuff like that. I'm not sure I could throw over £300 on someone that photographs herself in her undies every hour of the day 🤷🏼‍♀️