Jessica Avey #2 pumped up lips & big fake tits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love the way she dressed. She was so relaxed and girl next door and since she had her "reawakening" 🙄 she looks like something from a pulse and cocktails shop 🙈 even on her Q&A stories the other day when she was waffling on about money, the pictures she used for the background were all in her underwear 🤣🙈 it was proper cringe. I just can't take the girl seriously which is a shame because if she stopped flaunting her tits and tats and advertised herself professionally she could probably make a real go of this coaching business. It's not for everyone (defo not my cup of tea) but I know a lot of people who do pay out for stuff like that. I'm not sure I could throw over £300 on someone that photographs herself in her undies every hour of the day 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Remember when she got her hair cut because when she visualised herself in the future she had short hair? Is she now visualising herself as a washed up, desperate stripper but that is the look she seems to be going for.

I would be seriously interested to know if other women follow her and pay out for her courses based on the images she posts of herself? Do they see her as confident and in control of her life because to me she is showing the complete opposite.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Allll of the coaching and crystals and meditation, journaling, manifesting and healing and all she’s “received from the universe” so far is a hair cut, tattoos and lip fillers.

Why are people paying her £300+?!?

“Stay local” doesn’t mean drive with your new best mate from Southampton to Portsmouth for a photo shoot 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
YET AGAIN Jessica is filming her nonsense videos, eye bleeping herself while the children are left to their own devices. Do it when They are in bed. Do it when they are at Petes. It makes me so sad to think of the boys just left while she does this absolute shite. The crystal hanging right between her tits. She honestly makes me sick. She’s the exact opposite of everything she preaches

Reactions: 5
I had a quick watch of some of her video. Couldn't put myself through watching the whole thing. Christ alive if that is a glimpse of what you get on one of her courses you would have to pay me £300 quid to get through it. It isn't going a good job of selling her business. It looks like she is basically sat there repeating positivity phrases she has memorised and saying 'amazing' if anyone says they are enjoying her course, whilst being interrupted by her kids.

Reactions: 1
Waiting for her kids to come home in a totally inappropriate top with her tits hanging out! 🙄

Reactions: 1
The other night, whilst busy taking photos of herself in the bath, as all normal women in their 30s do, she was saying how the reason she likes water so much is because a healer told her she was a mermaid in a previous life....and people pay this woman money for life coaching and advise.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She also said she loves baths so much she sometimes has 3 a day. Who has time for that?

I kinda believe in past lives. But She cannot of been a mermaid in a past life. Because mermaids are not real 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It would be interesting to know why, at the start of the Easter Bank Holiday she stated that she was child free all weekend then a couple of hours later she unexpectedly had the boys back with her 🤔 wonder what was more important for Pete than having his kids!

It would be interesting to know why, at the start of the Easter Bank Holiday she stated that she was child free all weekend then a couple of hours later she unexpectedly had the boys back with her 🤔 wonder what was more important for Pete than having his kids!
Seems to happen quite often

Who were the other canapy beds for for Jasper's birthday? Extending that support bubble even further are we Jess? If you are going to break covid restrictions don't be stupid enough to go flaunting it on social media.

I absolutely dislike her tactics of using phases like money blocks when she tries to extract money from her viewers. She is still asking for over 300 pounds for her basic as tit life couching. Even spread over 6,9,12 months it will still be a waste of money. If someone tells her they can't afford for course just accept it rather than pressure them with spreading the money over several months. Same tactics used by door to door sellers, time share reps. She isn't after your friendship, she doesn't care about your limited beliefs she wants your money. End of.

Reactions: 4
Her latest stories are disgusting. Telling people that not having money isn’t an excuse! Getting into debt to do one of her bullshit courses is not the same as putting a car repair that is essential on your credit card

Reactions: 7