Jessica Avey #2 pumped up lips & big fake tits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if her idiot ex is still on the scene. She does seem happier but not sure how much if that is genuine. If it is I might try some crystals 🤣

Reactions: 2
Ironic that her journal promp is Nothing changes if nothing changes. If only she would consider this with her Instagram account. How is it possible to keep trying to sell memberships to her journal clubs repeating the same thing practically every single day.

What’s this numpty up to lately . Channel mum has gone tits up and most the bloggers aren’t doing much now , see she’s journaling 😂😂🤮. Meldrum is still a lazy twit oh I hope the rest of them piss off as well

Screenshot_20230209_183324.jpg

I thought there must have been some special filter on her stories but I think this is her actual face. She used to be such a naturally pretty woman now her face looks like it is made of rubber.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Sorry but her stories this morning ... no idea what she was saying all I could see was her giant boobs and nipples in my face!! WHY does she do this!!!

Reactions: 5
Lord knows. She clearly didn't have a bra on and her nipples are HUGE. Not necessary and looks ridiculous. Hard to take her seriously when she's doing tit like this.

I think he was called Rhys. It’ll be nice if she’s taken him too, he was her step son for a good few years after all. Pretty sure she was pregnant before his first child was even born if I remember correctly!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Shes dropping hints over these last few weeks that somethings going on in her life at the minute that she's got no control over and she's she'd loads of tears and the boys have a big adjustment to make etc
I'm going to call 2 things here:
1. The boys dad is moving away permanently (or something along those lines)
2. Shes in a LOT of debt and her woowoo courses/journal stuff isn't making as much money as she's making out and she's skint!

What are others opinions?

Reactions: 3
Her mam was sick a few years ago now, hopefully nothing of that sort. She’s a pumped up plastic woowoo lover, but hopefully nothing tragic is wrong- nothing she cannot convince herself those shite crystals will fix anyway.

Shes dropping hints over these last few weeks that somethings going on in her life at the minute that she's got no control over and she's she'd loads of tears and the boys have a big adjustment to make etc
I'm going to call 2 things here:
1. The boys dad is moving away permanently (or something along those lines)
2. Shes in a LOT of debt and her woowoo courses/journal stuff isn't making as much money as she's making out and she's skint!

What are others opinions?
Maybe he’s filed for 50/50 custody? Wonder if he’s got fed up paying child support? He’ll get it as courts lean towards it now as long as the father has been stable in their lives.

Maybe he’s filed for 50/50 custody? Wonder if he’s got fed up paying child support? He’ll get it as courts lean towards it now as long as the father has been stable in their lives.
Yes, could well be. Although I thought he worked abroad a lot of time so not sure how much he would have them 🤔
I'm still convinced that this journalling tit isn't paying as much as she's making out!
Shes bringing a tshirt range out with the looks of it 🤣🙄

Yes, could well be. Although I thought he worked abroad a lot of time so not sure how much he would have them 🤔
I'm still convinced that this journalling tit isn't paying as much as she's making out!
Shes bringing a tshirt range out with the looks of it 🤣🙄
i strongly suspect she claims, he pays her a wad in child support under the table (he is involved in dodgy dealings for sure) and then she scams people with all this mindful bullshit to get extra ££. But agreed, her life isn’t exactly wonderful is it? I’m not sure why anyone would take advice from her, what training exactly has she had?

i strongly suspect she claims, he pays her a wad in child support under the table (he is involved in dodgy dealings for sure) and then she scams people with all this mindful bullshit to get extra ££. But agreed, her life isn’t exactly wonderful is it? I’m not sure why anyone would take advice from her, what training exactly has she had?
Companies house shows he dissolves many a company 🤷🏻‍♀️

when they were together (or one of the many times they broke up and were on and off) he used to have an open insta where he’d film himself speeding, casual drug use etc. He was a walking red flag from the off 😬

• Wow
Maybe he’s got someone else pregnant and there’s a new sibling on the way?