Jessica Avey #2 pumped up lips & big fake tits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he is one of Lucie's husband's friends. He was one of the guys in the garden for Lucie's husband's birthday. Double dating possibly?

Reactions: 3
Unfollowed her ages ago but just had a quick look on her page. Has she had her implants removed/changed for different ones? They look less fake to me? Or maybe I’m just going blind

Unfollowed her ages ago but just had a quick look on her page. Has she had her implants removed/changed for different ones? They look less fake to me? Or maybe I’m just going blind
I hate to tell you, you're going blind 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All the posts about this app that can tell you about the ingredience in your products are just a way of her to sneakily post about Tropic. She should be marking each story with AD if she mentions or shows a tropic product.

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but her latest photo on Instagram!! Is that really appropriate to have her tits and nips on show like that when she’s with her kids??!

• Wow
I’m sorry but her latest photo on Instagram!! Is that really appropriate to have her tits and nips on show like that when she’s with her kids??!
I thought the same! It’s inappropriate to go to a family festival dressed like that.

Reactions: 1
I thought the same! It’s inappropriate to go to a family festival dressed like that.
The purpose of the photo is purely to show off her boobs. It’s not a nice family photo. Once kids face can’t be seen and the other you can’t see his eyes. She must have had lots of nice photos of the 3 of them together but she wanted to post her boobs

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Setting up a camera to film herself hugging a tree. I agree with her son who shouts 'that's a dumb thing to do'.

• Haha
That hugging a tree thing was so effin cringe lol she wouldn’t have done it if she hadn’t filmed it! What a knob!

Her reel on what she says to those who say they don't have the time and money to do self work. She really is a privileged bleep. Some people have real jobs jess. Some people actually look after their kids jess. Some people actually have lives that don't involve walking around with their head in the clouds and being a bleep babe 🤬

I think it’s really unfair the way she puts out that £30 (or however much it is) is nothin to spend on yourself. I’m sorry but yes to some that is a lot of money and if it is between feeling your kids or spending it so she can bullshit you into thinking your gods gift to the world then I know what I’d chose!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The sole income being cruelly taken away she mentions in her stories today would have been when Pete took down her website. She later took Pete back, followers warned her to be careful because of this and she brushed it off as just a mistake.