Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe finding love would help but if she won't ever accept herself I can't see that happening either.
Yes. Its relying on someone else to make you happy. That is a huge pressure to put on someone to have a relationship with someone so damaged. The only person who would take her on I think would be someone who wanted to take advantage of her for fame or money.

Reactions: 3
I hope she doesn’t have a child, however she wants to go about it. I couldn’t imagine what kind of life that child would have. How can Jessica think about caring for a child when she jets off around the world for countless surgery and constantly criticises herself? She’s gone from one extreme to another. There’s so many trans people in the world who have one goal and aim for it. She’s tried to be the most handsome plastic looking man in the world changing absolutely everything about her to wanting to be a woman. How do you desire to have the most manly body, abs etc to then desire a womanly body? I don’t think I’ve ever known any trans people to swing from one end of the gender spectrum to another? I hope someone understands what I mean as I don’t mean to offend I just can’t understand how in this situation money buys everything and the mental health of Jessica is brushed to the side

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope she doesn’t have a child, however she wants to go about it. I couldn’t imagine what kind of life that child would have. How can Jessica think about caring for a child when she jets off around the world for countless surgery and constantly criticises herself? She’s gone from one extreme to another. There’s so many trans people in the world who have one goal and aim for it. She’s tried to be the most handsome plastic looking man in the world changing absolutely everything about her to wanting to be a woman. How do you desire to have the most manly body, abs etc to then desire a womanly body? I don’t think I’ve ever known any trans people to swing from one end of the gender spectrum to another? I hope someone understands what I mean as I don’t mean to offend I just can’t understand how in this situation money buys everything and the mental health of Jessica is brushed to the side
Completely agree. I honestly think the reason she became a woman was because it opened the door to so many more surgeries. Asif she had exhausted all surgeries to do as a man. And because she has the money she can just pay to get anything done without a single thought to her mental state because all the surgeons she goes to just see pound signs. Really sad.

Reactions: 14
I agree with above. If Jessica has a womb transplant and there are a lot of ifs in this, she still won’t feel complete. Every operation she’s had has been to supposedly make her more womanly but I’ve never seen a woman like her. She see what she wants to see which is a caricature of an object with impossible curves.

There is no way a baby brought up by her wouldn’t be seriously affected by her mother’s issues. A baby is not a fashion accessory or a whim you can become bored of after a while, it’s a lifelong commitment and not a right for somebody to have just because they can afford to.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Didn't know you could get a womb transplant but if its a thing someone somewhere will take her money. I was beyond shocked when she came out as trans, it just doesn't make any sense. I think Jessica is probably a nice person and incredibly vulnerable.

Reactions: 5
In recent pics I was happy to see her nose looking somewhat normal but I’ve just seen this video and wtf? She’ll be able to cut things with it soon it’s so sharp!

F6C9B69D-EC2F-4FC0-9B13-4BBEB990B57F.jpeg

Just 20 days ago…what happened?!

5B7DF2F0-6307-4DE4-925C-28559EFD2A61.jpeg

She has gone beyond a joke now, this is such a sad cry for mental health provision.
No surgeon should be touching her if they have an ounce of professional integrity. She needs serious and long lasting inpatient treatment to get to the root cause of this endless cycle of stupid surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I honestly thought she had got her nose sorted as she never photoshopped it before but what’s she doing? She’s gonna look like a skull if it gets any smaller 😢

Reactions: 1
I am surprised that after the amount of surgeries she has had over the years that she is still alive. I find her story really sad.

Reactions: 4
I know she was racist on Big Brother but I can't help but feel crushed for this person. They are so severely ill but nobody appears able or willing to help them. I keep expecting to read that she's died on the operating table any day now, it's so beyond grotesque what she's been allowed to do to herself.

Reactions: 7
She’s done a boudoir shoot on her insta. I don’t think it’s classy at all. Even for someone born a female

Reactions: 2
Yikes! The pics in the DM today are dreadful with her trotters stuffed into heels. Just looks painful 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said she has made over 1million pounds since joining only fans and that most if her followers are male. This is going to sound really harsh but she is a freak show. All she is doing is posing naked/with not many clothes on, I thought her transition was about truly wanting to be female not just a sex object in a female body. Its sad to see.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.