Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her body shape just isn’t normal at all. She said she wants to be more womanly but she’s about as far away from a typical woman as you can get. Don’t think she will ever stop till she either dies on the operating table or from a complication which is a shame as she seems a lovely person just always striving for something more excessive

Reactions: 8
I have a feeling she is in heart failure as her legs and ankles seem very dense and swollen (very straight up and down with no definition). That amount of general anaesthetic can’t be good for you.

Reactions: 6
I have a feeling she is in heart failure as her legs and ankles seem very dense and swollen (very straight up and down with no definition). That amount of general anaesthetic can’t be good for you.
I think you're right. Look at the poor feet...

Screenshot_20220527-210140_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
How is this poor, poor person not dead? It horrifies me that anyone would have so little morals they would still happily operate on Jessica at this point and yet it seems there are no end of surgeons who will enable people like this, who are clearly so mentally unwell, to mutilate themselves constantly. Makes me feel literally sick.

Reactions: 10
I’ve never really watched her in anything but apparently she’s very lovely and comes across as well educated and interesting I’m conversation. Which makes it all the more sad because she is probably lovely on the inside just doesn’t like what’s on the outside and never will

Reactions: 5
I remember during covid they went to brasil to get silicom injected into feet and legs to get that look! After that the feet were always swollen and now jessica has to have lympathic massage to help the swelling. Why u would get silicon injected is beyond me! Made the legs no shape...no womans legs are like that 🤣 i believe the silicon was removed recently but im telling u 'she' is making problems where there were none in the 1st place and then having the cheek to blame the surgeons! Point being the nose job....blamed a surgeon in turkey but wasnt that like the 8th nose job (probably more) and remember the doctors from 'botched' paul and the other one, i forgot his name lol but they said anymore nose jobs and the nose will start to fall off, and that was years ago when they said that!

my biggest question is how she affords all this?????
Does tv shows...sells stories and photos to the daily fail and other rags and now does OF. My opinion is he saw he was no longer getting attention as a man and the stories had dried up (was also starting to get bad publicity esp after a racist incident on big brother and being a general perve) so decided to transition to a 'woman' as that will generate endless publicity and get loads attention as a woman 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I remember during covid they went to brasil to get silicom injected into feet and legs to get that look! After that the feet were always swollen and now jessica has to have lympathic massage to help the swelling. Why u would get silicon injected is beyond me! Made the legs no shape...no womans legs are like that 🤣 i believe the silicon was removed recently but im telling u 'she' is making problems where there were none in the 1st place and then having the cheek to blame the surgeons! Point being the nose job....blamed a surgeon in turkey but wasnt that like the 8th nose job (probably more) and remember the doctors from 'botched' paul and the other one, i forgot his name lol but they said anymore nose jobs and the nose will start to fall off, and that was years ago when they said that!

Does tv shows...sells stories and photos to the daily fail and other rags and now does OF. My opinion is he saw he was no longer getting attention as a man and the stories had dried up (was also starting to get bad publicity esp after a racist incident on big brother and being a general perve) so decided to transition to a 'woman' as that will generate endless publicity and get loads attention as a woman 🤔
This is exactly what I thought and transitioning meant a whole host of new surgeries she was able to have.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.