Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew I wasn’t imagining it, I thought she used to work for virgin as cabin crew!!
Yep! Some ‘interesting’ characters seem to have come out of that airline lol - Malin Anderson, Danielle Bux\Lineker and Alex Best to name a few! Are they grooming them in there for reality TV fame or what?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wasn’t there a programme about virgin trolley dollies at one point?
i remember the Virgin America one, not sure about UK Virgin but there was a docusoap about the now defunct Excel Airways (who ironically Laura Anderson worked for before Emirates) called Trolley Dollies and was absolutely hilarious!

Has anyone seen the latest story from Jessica? It was in the Mail yesterday.

I think she's probably going to come back minus a few body parts and a few new ones. I watched the "Ladyboys" TV programmes a few years ago and Bangkok is the world capital for gender reassignment surgery. Makes me wince thinking about it though. 🥺🥺🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I thought she had already had full gender reassignment surgery? If she hasn’t and it is that why would she say she can’t reveal it, surely it’s just another step in the journey. Surprised she hasn’t caught covid by now the amount she’s out of and around the country

Reactions: 2
I thought she had already had full gender reassignment surgery? If she hasn’t and it is that why would she say she can’t reveal it, surely it’s just another step in the journey. Surprised she hasn’t caught covid by now the amount she’s out of and around the country
No, she hasn't had the gender reassignment surgery yet, she said in an interview earlier this month that she'd have it done in a year. Wonder if she couldn't wait that long!

No, she hasn't had the gender reassignment surgery yet, she said in an interview earlier this month that she'd have it done in a year. Wonder if she couldn't wait that long!

Ah right! Noo she’s the queen of plastic surgery even in a pandemic. Wonder what she will do next she’s running out of surgery procedures to try!

Ah right! Noo she’s the queen of plastic surgery even in a pandemic. Wonder what she will do next she’s running out of surgery procedures to try!
I know, there can't be a square inch on her body that hasn't been nipped, tucked, inflated or sucked out! I really do think her body is just going to give up at some point because of all the abuse it's subjected to, there is a limit to what flesh and blood can tolerate.

Reactions: 7
She always comes across as a nice, interested and interesting person in interviews but she’s also really unwell to keep putting her body through so much. It makes me sick to think surgeons will happily continue to take her money somewhere in the world.

Its been a while since she popped up on my timeline, I'm not sure if its editing or surgery but her nose is almost away.

Its been a while since she popped up on my timeline, I'm not sure if its editing or surgery but her nose is almost away.
I had noticed after her last (?) nose surgery it looked a lot better but it seems to have disintegrated again. She also no longer looks like a real person anymore

I mean from this....to this.....
19C2CC19-035E-42DA-B7A2-88DFFAF7219C.png
4F60A80B-4A4E-4E28-BAC9-16B2AAC39700.png

I had noticed after her last (?) nose surgery it looked a lot better but it seems to have disintegrated again. She also no longer looks like a real person anymore
I wonder if its editing, I've only seen stills. Its shocking to be honest, every time I catch up with her she's had something else done. She seems like a nice person but incredibly self absorbed. I haven't read the whole thread yet, but I'm puzzled where the money comes from, although I've heard shes from a wealthy background.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if its editing, I've only seen stills. Its shocking to be honest, every time I catch up with her she's had something else done. She seems like a nice person but incredibly self absorbed. I haven't read the whole thread yet, but I'm puzzled where the money comes from, although I've heard shes from a wealthy background.
There must be some editing although if there is I find it so weird if that’s what she thinks looks great! Imagine what she will look like age 50/60!
I’ve also heard that it’s from her family but who knows. She’s definitely self absorbed, while I was looking at the pics just then I saw a caption where she says she’s in Turkey mid pandemic where she can “at least get her hair washed and blow dried”. Well that’s all good and well but some of us just wanna hug our parents ffs

She wants a gastric bypass now and the right man to take her virginity 🙈

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.