Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not suprised she has no one really. Those contacts are bloody scary as hell! She put a link up once for them and they are over £200 per pair. Won’t mind if they looked alright. She goes to Harrods quite a bit I’d tit meself if I saw her walking through London filming like that doing that ridiculous wink 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I wish I could find something positive to say about this, but I just can't think of anything. I agree that cosmetic surgery should be more regulated, especially for people with deep psychological and emotional issues. The surgeons that continue to operate on Alves, are assisting in the inevitable decline of this person.
This is similar to what happened to Lola Farrari.

Reactions: 10
How ironic....even she can’t accept her for herself hence the many many changes
BFDECE40-D682-4CD0-98B9-4D7F0474079F.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Does anybody know why her boobs look like this? Is it just dodgy surgery? Or they like those prosthetic type?
I feel quite sorry for her, she has severe MH issues which need addressing far more than her bloody nose and chin.
37CB3D7C-4DAC-4D62-B0BB-054673FA5373.png

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Does anybody know why her boobs look like this? Is it just dodgy surgery? Or they like those prosthetic type?
I feel quite sorry for her, she has severe MH issues which need addressing far more than her bloody nose and chin. View attachment 236469
I've literally just watched this story a few minutes ago and didn't notice the boobs! 😲😵 I've never seen anything like it.

EDIT: I've just googled it. It's either a silicone breast plate, or a silicone cross dressing bodysuit. Which explains why her boobs always look like they've been filtered.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I feel quite sorry for her, she has severe MH issues which need addressing far more than her bloody nose and chin. View attachment 236469
I said before that i thought her boobs look like a chest plate. I don’t understand how the skin can be so crumpled?

Reactions: 4
It looks like the bit between isn’t attached to the body like it’s seperated. Some women suffer from this naturally, it’s a condition. Probably happened here as she doesn’t have enough skin to support those huge unnatural implants. I noticed this the other day the area under looks weird

D55DF060-B0D5-4995-8F1D-E96E418837C2.png

Has she had the bit above her lip shortened?? Looks like a bloody rabbit ffs

It looks like the bit between isn’t attached to the body like it’s seperated. Some women suffer from this naturally, it’s a condition. Probably happened here as she doesn’t have enough skin to support those huge unnatural implants. I noticed this the other day the area under looks weird

View attachment 236475

Has she had the bit above her lip shortened?? Looks like a bloody rabbit ffs
Didn’t Charlotte Crosby have that? I’m sure thats why she claimed she got her implants

Reactions: 1
I've literally just watched this story a few minutes ago and didn't notice the boobs! 😲😵 I've never seen anything like it.

EDIT: I've just googled it. It's either a silicone breast plate, or a silicone cross dressing bodysuit. Which explains why her boobs always look like they've been filtered.
Ah so there not implants then?? Prob best as they look shocking. Hopefully there not permanent. Poor thing 😞

Reactions: 1
I feel so awful for this person but I hope to God, I really do, that they never become a parent by any stretch of the imagination. No child deserves such a head duck from birth, opinions on surrogacy aside.

Reactions: 8
I feel so awful for this person but I hope to God, I really do, that they never become a parent by any stretch of the imagination. No child deserves such a head duck from birth, opinions on surrogacy aside.
100% agree. A baby would just be an another accessory for this woman. I actually believe she’s a good person deep down. I think she’s just so deeply troubled. Not ideal parent material

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really don't know what to say. Like many others, I feel sorry for her, I just wish she had someone who could try and reason with her regards to her need to have more and more surgery. It's a shame as others who have had similar body issues as her haven't had a happy ending and I would not be surprised if this ended the same way.

Reactions: 5
Which she reckons is part of her feminisation surgery but i don’t understand why?

Exactly made her a size 9 from a 7? Says she’s had fillers in her legs as well but her legs are straight up and down no shape at all

Reactions: 2
I feel so sorry for her . I really do think she has gone too far especially her nose . In person , she is really nice and friendly and would do anything for anyone . It makes me so sad that she feels she has to look a certain way to be accepted .

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know anything about her background? Behaviour almost always leads back to childhood events.

Which she reckons is part of her feminisation surgery but i don’t understand why?
The Daily Mail commenters said that fillers on the soles of the feet pad them so you can wear heels without pain. Seems to be the only theory that makes sense, I can't think why else you'd need fillers on your feet, it won't make them smaller.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.