Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have nothing against trans gender people, who have been struggling for years with their identity. But Alves's transition came out of the blue, I don't think any amount of surgery will make them happy.
The latest development according to a new article in the DM, is a television show devoted to Alves finding a man to father a child. This is incredibly irresponsible, Alves needs therapy rather than trivialising the situation.
Why doesn't she father her own child? She hasn't been snipped yet.

She is a very impulsive personality. Got a six pack, removed a six pack. Wanted to look like a Ken doll, now wants to look like an alien's idea of a human female. A child would be another fleeting phase for her so I hope nobody gives her one!

Reactions: 10
I find the whole premise of this ‘game show’ to find a father for a child so bloody offensive! A child is not a game or a prize. Jessica needs to get her own life in order before a child is even considered. I get a very Anna Nicole Smith vibe with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We have the same avatar! Here I was thinking I was different :LOL:

Money is from her dad
Haha

I think I saw you post something the other day and I kept re-reading the post for about 5 minutes thinking I've been hacked as I didn't post it, then I looked at your username and realised it wasn't me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't understand why her family aren't helping her if they are funding her surgery?

Reactions: 3
I thought she was a complete female now. She needs counselling before having a baby.
I initially thought covid stopped her plans, but she's having other surgeries. Something is stopping her going all the way, thankfully. Here's a clip from her interview in the daily mail a few days ago...
Capture+_2020-08-13-07-32-11~2.png

I don't understand why her family aren't helping her if they are funding her surgery?
I think it's to late because she apparently inherited £30 million. So it's her money now, not an allowance.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I initially thought covid stopped her plans, but she's having other surgeries. Something is stopping her going all the way, thankfully. Here's a clip from her interview in the daily mail a few days ago...
View attachment 210533

I think it's to late because she apparently inherited £30 million. So it's her money now, not an allowance.
I’m sure at one point the family cut her off until she stopped wearing womens clothes? This was back when she was Roddy well before Jessica was spawned

I’ve followed Alves which she was a he and was completely shocked at the transition. I always thought Rodrigo looked more feminine than Jessica but I agree, a child should not be brought into her mad life. I don’t agree with some of the hate comments on insta but being a public figure that will happen, what is eerie is the amount of people spurring her and egging her on. It’s justifying every procedure. I’m sure she’s been in at least 3 different countries this week at least yet never seems to be with friends

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’ve followed Alves which she was a he and was completely shocked at the transition. I always thought Rodrigo looked more feminine than Jessica but I agree, a child should not be brought into her mad life. I don’t agree with some of the hate comments on insta but being a public figure that will happen, what is eerie is the amount of people spurring her and egging her on. It’s justifying every procedure. I’m sure she’s been in at least 3 different countries this week at least yet never seems to be with friends
EVERYONE is her friend.

Forgotten about this one so had a quick look.

Why does anyone think this is good? Where are the friends
Screenshot_20200903-124305_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.